Retarded Chechen shitskins

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1504866382462259222

Attached: 1647627829894s.jpg (223x250, 5.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1ridcc.mp4
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1504866382462259222
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitskins
being a mudslim doesn't change your skin color, they are whiter than you and me combined fatass

Attached: 47574549_353672351880125_1437360249269911552_n.jpg (564x613, 51.52K)

>being a mudslim doesn't change your skin color,
The people who think it does also think giving a nigger Bible makes him European.

Smettila di far finta di essere un italiano Mohamed

L’italiano medio neanche ti sopporta

what’s is your complaint?

The enemy is on upper floor of that building
They shooting at them
I don’t see the problem

The shills have arrived.

There was not a single incoming round during that entire "firefight". They are larping for the cameras

allahu snackbar

I shit on you ukie and your fake made up country. Go back there and die.

It getting shot at it would be a good idea to poke my head and shoot back

are they seriously trying to say chechens are anti-assad even though they are loyal to Russia?

Islamic nasheeds are used all the time for different reasons by different people including ZOG agents.

This. Chechens are whiter than many shitalians & mutts.

its not about skintone, chechens are georgian-turkish mutts and fanatical muslims

>Firefight happens
>start recording
>oh no they are shooting a residential building for no reason whatsoever basically holocaust 2.0

>giving a nigger Bible makes him European
no it just means that he is a christian, religion has nothing to do with skin color and race, I can start to practice buddism tomorrow and this doesn't make me an indian

>"Our fighters are liberating building after building in Mariupol. Yes, it's not happening as fast as everyone would like. But in every apartment and in every basement there may be civilians and children, so our fighters are in no hurry. The residents of Azov take advantage of this, occupy the upper floors of residential buildings to then accuse Russian troops of shooting at civilians, merge with local residents, change into civilian clothes, then shamefully escape.
>These shots show the release from the danger zone of families with children who spent several days in the basement. Their lives are now in no danger.
>Here and there you can find torn chevrons of Azov and other Nazis lying on the ground. Do they think that we will look for them by military insignia? Naive! Your lists with names, photos and addresses have been with us for a long time!
>Run, Bandera! Sparkle your heels!"
files.catbox.moe/1ridcc.mp4

Muh They're just shooting at random buildings to pose.
ROFL, dumb mutt. It's not a firefight they're just shooting a scene for a chechen rappers new music video.

You are wrong

He Is right. Read Igor Strelkov’s posts. The Chechens are being held back because they don’t want a load of dead Chechens arriving back home or it would start a revolt.

Attached: 680E534D-81C7-4B88-BCB3-9C5BC56ABA8B.png (493x233, 63.11K)

>retard
Why ?
The kalibr strike from today, made shills seethe hard it seem..

Attached: 1632474694277.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

Coping mutt. Chechen warriors made subhuman Azov Nazis surrender.

>race
>skin deep

Attached: DNA-plot.jpg (834x1024, 133.21K)

BASED KADYROV CHECHENS FIGHTING SWINE UKROP ISIS WANNABES

Attached: photo_2022-03-17_17-33-09.jpg (736x414, 85.24K)

interesting tactic

>twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1504866382462259222
90% of Chechens look like Arabs/Turks/Iranians/Lebanese, 5% could pass for Slav, 5% for Central Europeans

Attached: kadyrovtsy.jpg (1610x1074, 180.43K)

Yes but all the faggots crying about muh muslim chechens are the same people who say they would rather live with 'Christian' niggers than atheist Icelanders.

where do i read strelkov's posts

>This. Chechens are whiter than many shitalians & mutts.
About the same type of skin and facial features, you wouldn't mistake Chechens for Germans, Russians or Finns.

Attached: jG57O1uD_o.jpg (600x461, 59.29K)

>shitskin
they’re whiter than most americans tho

Can’t wait for the e Michael jones vs Adam green debate

too bad about their noses.

the people seething over chechens sent to Ukraine are over braindead fags, nobody cares what they think

wut? that's literally the opposite of what it says.

well done, a Christian telling the truth! Now what race was jesus and his apostles?

Germans are the lowest race in europe. Only Amerimutts give a shit about the German race

> Chechens
> shitskin
Some of them, but most of them looks pretty white.
And they have perfect red beard's.

Kek azov shitting themselves right now

Kek I could never sit and watch that kind of thing. E Michael Jones is fairly good about documenting jewish tricks but his willful blindness on race makes him insufferable.

>they’re whiter than most americans tho
If you mean by Americans those of mixed white and native american heritage than no, Americans would be whiter with respect to skin but more so with respect to facial features. Even 100% pure Native Americans look whiter than Chechens.

Attached: brotherOfNorthernEuropeans.jpg (630x1200, 114.4K)

I've seen this picture before without the editing, you literally shaded their skin 5 shades darker. Don't you CIA trannies have some better use of your time?

you have 60 iq or something

damn, they cleared that obviously not empty building really quickly
they even got some trophies!
good thing the ukies aren't positioning themselves in more than one building or this would have been a bit spicier

>Even 100% pure Native Americans look whiter than Chechens.
lmao I knew there were retarded Euros who fantasize about chugs being based but I hadn't run into one on Any Forums before

Uh oh ameri-bros. I don’t think he made it

Attached: 9FDD1E7C-44F1-4EF3-9756-1F811FCD66A2.jpg (725x725, 115.5K)