What does Any Forums think about the Russian language?

And it is worth learning?

Attached: 00russian_alphabet_3.jpg (565x678, 62.14K)

No. You only need to know English.

arabic or mandarin are your best bets

If your original language is somehow complex, it'll not be hard to learn, and you'll get access to the best literature in the world.

If your original language is English, forget Russian.

Not anymore. States of the former USSR are embracing their native languages and in the relevant ones the young people often don't know Russian at all. Even in countries where Russian form a strong minority the other languages are more useful. The only country you are left with is Russia, which is becoming economically and culturally relevant as Somalia.It's not even certain whther there will be Russian Federation in the next 10 years, and you don't want to waste your time on a language of some backwater shithoel, do you?

Hy нe знaю мнe зaeбиcь знaю aнглийcкий и pyccкий

Russia earned its place in european culture in the 19th century. It would take a lifetime to consume their important works

Get fucked. French was the court language of Russia till Nicolas II.

Sure, if you are interested in literature, it's a good language to learn, just like Latin or Ancient Greek.

So? It's still russian culture

>It would take a lifetime to consume their important works
Jesus Christ, how slowly do you read?

Anna Polina and Elena Koshka alone are years worth

Attached: 1610755263131.jpg (774x683, 153.01K)

Its good for your brain, yes you should.

It's a nice language, too difficult for Western Evropeans though unless you have enough autism to study conjugation tables.

sdrawkcab tub hsilgne gnieb egaugnal naissur touba
؟ekoj siht touba raeh uoy did

>Western Europeans
You mean mutts and bongs? Russian is not hard if your main language is German or French... but, just like pretty much all languages, it's impossible if you speak English

It took me like 3 days on duolingo learn the Russian alphabet. I can only understand like 5% of what I read tho. Was definitely worth it

Язык кpacивый, гибкий. Ёмкий.
Пoчти любyю мыcль мoжнo выpaзить нa нём.
Pyccкиe пecни кpacивы.

Russian here. No, it's not worth it.

Attached: tired.jpg (641x487, 33.95K)

Why arabic

It's worth learning to read little of any language that more than a 100 million people use, you don't have to be highly proficient, just a basic childs understanding is enough to really open your avenues.

Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, Hindi, French, Arabic.

Learn a little of those are your knowledge base increases ten fold.

Jew garbage literally

This retard is a danger for humanity

Show your flag toy subhuman shit

After my gay country collapses, we will stop protecting Israel from getting raped by Arabs like they deserve. Goatfuckers will rise again.

The Cyrillic alphabet is worth learning and takes about 3 hours to learn and about a week to properly memorize if you're not a retard

Attached: Cyrillic.png (1080x492, 107.73K)

Russian is actually a nice sounding language whereas French is ugly guttural and about as easy on the ears as nails on a chalkboard.

Only learn a second language if you need to. Like for work or school. Its a ton of time, effort, and dedication. I learned Russian and am working on a third language because I need them for my work. If I did not need them, I probably would not have learned them.

Depends on what you want to do with it. I want to fuck Kazakh and Japanese qts so I'm learning both Japanese and Russian.

Is beautiful
I started learning in 2015 but had to stop and now I'll come back

Arabic dialects aren't mutually intelligble, so any particular one is only regionally useful, unless you learn classical, which is what the Koran is written in.

It’s hard as fuck. What are you on about? Each word has 7 different variations depending on its position in the sentence. Pronouciation is hard to achieve for natives of most languages (easy for continental Portuguese though) as the phonetics are highly broad and varied, a new alphabet is to be learned (which is 100x simpler than Chinese of course, still adds complexity), grammar is an overall pain in the ass. No one has ever considered it easy. Not Chinese tier, yet absolutely no walk in the park.

My mother spoke Russian in addition to spanish and some greek. Rare among us as a people. When I was a kid she tought me these funky mindgames. Only in adulthood did I realize she had been a spook of some sort in the 60's. Neat. My grandpa too, during ww2. He worked under a pineapple farm. When I came back from overseas, researched it and found out. Double neat

I was going to learn it but it's pointless because leafs aren't going to be allowed to go to Russia ever again because of this war even if we are finally let out of the country.

Não é difícil não, tuga. Sendo bem sincero é bem mais fácil do que falar português direito.

Sério que acha ter que guardar 3 ou 4 declinações difícil? kek.