Globohomo Tunnels Thread

Share the truth with me anons. What's going down underneath out feet? Does globohomo run human organ farms? Zombies? Aliens?

What information can you share on the topic? We must find the truth that lies beneath us.

Attached: 1647631413233.png (482x602, 675.29K)

This is not important.
Ignore this.

>What's going down underneath out feet?
Ancient Serbs who fled to massive subterranean areas following start of Finno-Korean hyper war.

kek

Think about how many children go missing every year, never to be found. It would be useful to create a slave class, underground, that never knew it was a slave class. Once people have been wiped out above ground, they can be easily controlled. They wont even need a great reset.

A good thread
Some organization is indeed behind this
I bet someone likes to eat people

he's right tho
you think that there are acient monsters like trolls, werewolfs and skin parasites known as skinwalkers in there ? take you meds

Based Frog

Attached: 28D894E0-639E-4B11-B2B0-BEE79BC076EF.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

I only go down there for the sex.

Does anyone have the sub cavemen pics?
u know, the family that hunted down one of them

Tara leigh coleco 1988
Johnny Gaush 1982
Why so many disappearances in the 1980s?

just google the missing persons list that you see at walmart and shit
theres like thousands of missing people
have fun retards

Skinwalkers are 100% real though. They roam the American southwest hoping to catch a loan desert wanderer.

>skin parasites known as skinwalkers in there
Skinwalkers are not skin parasites
Skinwalkers are predators

Out here in Appalachia, we're the world's most secret caveniggas. But you didn't hear that from me, mkay?

Thank you, friend. I almost wasted time thinking. You are truly my greatest ally. I shall watch netflix instead.

Research picrel. Phil Schneider. All of your questions will be answered.

Attached: 17792D47-0871-4A3C-8C4B-951E1008E00F.jpg (192x263, 5.01K)

I know someone who's children were abducted from school.

Someone checked the kids out of class, they walked out the front door and we're never seen again.

Scary shit.

>What OhPee thinks happened:
“Help my son was abducted by hollow earth extra terrestrials who probed him anus and turned him into a zombie on Nibiriu!”
>What actually happened
“What is it Fido? There is a boy in a well? I’m sure he’s fine he’s probably got an iPhone come on we can’t miss next episode of young Sheldon we have to get home, roof roof”

Attached: 2F2B07AD-71A2-4250-ABC5-0FDE318013A8.jpg (475x1024, 55.95K)

Let’s buy some land with cave access and send in a mission to explore it.
You guys aren’t doing anything better, don’t lie.

Correlation isn't causation retard, large cave systems and disappearances both occur around mountainous rural areas.
Literally just dipshit hikers getting lost or BEARED.

how do i send you some dollars fren?

Lol nice get satan.
Also I'd like to join the international fellowship of christians and jews as well.

a litle bit based
some movies there are
about how people underground live in cages
and be told that ground earth is destroyed and no one should ever escape from underground
cause its like metro last light game scenario on earth ground

murder rates are definitely underreported murder rates. it is a sickening large amount desu.