No matter which side you support

You have to admit this was pretty based

Attached: FMfirGjXwAIvwlv.jpg (2500x2500, 541.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/02/28/snake-island-ukrainian-guards-captured-by-russia-still-alive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news

they did surrender

All they had to do was surrender to based warship

This, they literally surrendered and none of them died lmao

Cringe

Just surrender already, faggots. No one is coming to save you. You are just dying like dogs for nothing.

They surrendered. It was not based. The outcome dictates the rating.

Not only did they surrender, they also thrash talked Zelenski following the capture.

>This is Russian warship
Sounds real to me.

Attached: 1488060040019.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Any source? I haven’t seen it

This was pretty lies and cringe

There is nothing heroic about just sticking your neck out for the government in Kyiv and losing. Azov are the most brainwashed among them. They will fight to the last man and in the end they will all die. For nothing. There is no winner in war, but Zelensky can save his life (for now) by killing others.

>1 post by this id shill randomly brings up something that was unironically debunked weeks ago
wtf is going on with you guys

You're all faggots for replying to this shill slide thread.
At least learn how to sage

>Fake news
But it was top tier propaganda. I don't know who exactly is advising Ukrainians in this field, but they are worth every single penny they get.

Oh how bravely did we surremdered!

>whites killing whites
>ameriniggers making money by selling more guns
>niggers and pajeets keep multiplying in billions each 10 years
>meanwhite white weebcels find it funny

kys

why is ukraine owning on propaganda? can you imagine if iraq tweeted out every US KIA with a little story like they do? people's heads would be exploding in anger lmao

Literally every single western msm is on Ukrainian side

yeah, just like ghost of kviv

Because it's being run by the US state department, and it's really easy to shill blatant bullshit when you have the entire govenrment/corporate/media apparatus behind you.
ie, same reason the western world lost their damn mind because some nigger on meth and fent had a heart attack while resisting arrest

Yeah, and totally happened...

Attached: 1627204385053.jpg (540x540, 23.74K)

It was based because it didnt happen
Daily remember nothing ever happen.

WOW THIS MADE UP SCENARIO PUSHED BY JEWISH WESTERN PROPAGANDISTS IS SO HECKIN BASED AM I RIGHT!?!

If you surrender to your enemies, you win.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_7c4d6e24-1a32-11ec-95b9-6429167b0259.jpg (640x360, 31.98K)

nypost.com/2022/02/28/snake-island-ukrainian-guards-captured-by-russia-still-alive/

On RT there was videos of them saying that they were basically abandoned on the island with no support whatsoever and that Zelensky was crazy and sending Ukrainian soldiers to their death

Nooooooooo

Attached: monke-sad.jpg (800x800, 189.91K)

newfag? they surrendered bro

Sure think kremlin bot

Attached: IMG_20220315_141917_339.jpg (640x345, 55.9K)

Three reason in my eyes:
1. good advisors
2. they're fighting defensive war to protect their land and people
3. nobody likes russia and russians (yeah, fuck them; they deserve their fate)

Is that supposed to be the "Yes." meme guy? I love how they had to put the flags in both panels, like I already forgot the RUSSIAN WARSHIP was Russia by the time I got to the 2nd fucking panel. At least Garrison doesn't label the same thing 4 times. Fucking hacks

Left can't meme again.

Attached: Tatoo.png (3066x1594, 2.48M)

Except it was a lie and 80 ukrops surrendered.

Fake news Paco

Attached: 1647588712637m.jpg (1024x1024, 120.78K)

It’s real. This thread is full of cope and shill
It’s a translation,

Good propaganda requires little exaggeration. It's the reason why so many Any Forums memes catch on - because they're usually just the facts presented with an entertaining twist rather than the total fabrications that come out of the MSM

You know it’s bad when the virtue signalling makes even these fags cringe

Imagine believing this weeks after the soldiers turned up alive and cucked.
Kys shill.

Attached: 075.png (680x536, 365.12K)

this

pic also related

Attached: 1646157694790.png (615x1167, 352.04K)

You mean the fact that it never happened
For the fact that the Russians did not kill the surrendering peoples

Attached: 1647632953428.jpg (1024x551, 87.21K)

They surrendered and are just fine.

>BREADPANES
Why the fuck do commies support Ukraine where their ideology is banned? It makes no sense. The entirety of the non-tankie western "left" glows hard as fuck. Probably the same "communists" who supported NATO regime change in Libya, and think "communism is when multinational tech corporations hire troons and taxes are really high". I hate their ideology, although i understand it, marx was a gay kike and their utopia fantasy is gay as well, but still it makes ZERO sense no matter which way i look at it. Why are they like this?

Attached: 1645026901479m.jpg (1024x546, 64.55K)

Does anyone have the last panel where the guy gets his head blown off and they surrender?

I get you're trying to troll but this did actually happen. The report of them then dying is inaccurate but they did have that conversation.