Trannies in woman sports is based as fuck

I hope woman sports gets filled with 6'3 neanderthal framed brutes larping as women

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 15-39-04 1647622674731.jpg (JPEG Image 1024 × 683 pixels).png (1024x683, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfFmlJfhowc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the fucking monster holy shit.

>they demanded this

Same. Women should not get a free pass to avoid male competition.

>3rd Place: I'm a really good women's swimmer, even if I have the wrong body for it

>1st Place: I'm a really good women's swimmer, even if I have the wrong body for it

I personally want to see some in tennis desu

>6'3 neanderthal framed brutes larping as women

Attached: 20220318.gif (390x250, 1.17M)

I just love seeing the left infight

Yeah same.
I want the top of womens sports to be dominated by only trannies vs. Trannies so there is no place for real women to compete.

Only then will they relize what they have been pushing for. A small chink in the globohomo armor.

Good.

This way, real women will have time to learn to cook and become good housewives instead of wasting their time, turning into no-tits all-muscle abominations. Leave sports to men only.

Texas girl is cute. Yeehaw.

Unironically.

Does anyone even think women’s sports are serious? The USWNT got handled by a u13 male team. Alex Morgan has nothing on a bunch of 13 year old zoomers running around the field drinking laundry detergent.

Men dominate women in every sporting category, except for gymnastics and even then men are slightly better

You put a hybrid tranny up there, she BTFOs all the female competitors, and people are angry? No I think it’s funny. I think it proves the biological superiority of men, the power of testosterone. I commend these trannies for trolling women on such a heroic scale.

I will continue supporting trannies in female sporting events. Why? Because females don’t belong in sporting events in the first place.

>I hope woman sports gets filled with 6'3 neanderthal framed brutes larping as women
this is slowly starting to happen. I have a body who is a skinny long haired heavy metal drummer and he's getting a scholarship for University for womens soccer for larping as tranny lol

Women got exactly what they asked for.

That's fucking based. I'd buy a beer for any based lad larping as a tranny to milk the system.

proof that trannies are mentally fucked. that piece of shit feels absolutely no shame.

Women were the ones who enabled this sick fucking society. You get what you fucking deserve.

She is just standing on the highest pedestal, which is why she appears taller than the other girls. You right-wingers sure are stupid.

Show the pic where the three top women took a separate shot with their trophies away from the guy.

Number 2's "I won really" face.

Number 3's "What The Fuck is going on? Fuck this shit?" face.

> Kek

Attached: top tier kek.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

it looks like a boss from elden ring

Why is it everyday you feel the need to lie?

absolutely mogged

youtube.com/watch?v=TfFmlJfhowc

Chad literally can't be stopped

Women just need to start training for better height instead of just muscle.

liar thomas

Attached: lia-thomas-penn.jpg (885x665, 127.52K)

this

Number two is identifying as the winner.

bad bait
barely any replies
sad

>Number 2's "I won really" face.
She's not the only one. There was only applause from the crowd when she was given the silver and silence for the gold winner. Also when she finished her laps. There was a video around that had the crowd reaction when "second place" finished her laps and it restored my faith in humanity a bit.... can't find it anymore, (((coincidentally))).

>She is just standing on the highest pedestal, which is why she appears taller than the other girls.
He* will never be a real woman

Attached: 20220318.jpg (640x457, 40.49K)

oh fer sure

Attached: MOGGED.png (666x628, 743.12K)

>Does anyone even think women’s sports are serious?
No, they just exist to encourage more women to be physically fit, and for scholastic opportunity. Same reason why tiny podunk universities still have a football team, even though they're in no way competitive and will never win against anyone.

kek

I grew up in Southern Illinois. Small little farm town. Same with all the other wrestling teams in our conference. Any girl that wanted to wrestle had to wrestle men. There wasn't enough girls for a Girls Wrestling. Wild thing is, that shit never stopped these chick's from going to state and winning singles championships. I don't know how this applies to basketball, or any sport for that matter, but it is something that still happens throughout this country. Unironically in a lot of small red counties and towns. That's why the Fox News trannies in sports always made me laugh cause alot of the people who eat that shit up come from small towns where the girls have been wrestling boys for decades. Few states have women's wrestling st least at the high-school level. Never stopped women.

Obviously this freak has an advantage, but is the advantage just height? Basketball is weird as fuck like that, there's always those stories about weird growth spirt like 8 foot tall dudes whose high-school teams win every single game cause they spend all game trying to get him the ball so he can go 30 for 100 under the hoop and they win 60 to 0 cause he just stood at the other hoop and put his hands up on defense.

>they want us to pretend this is normal

Attached: 1618421570552.gif (220x220, 107.29K)

That looks like a Pokémon evolution line

Attached: E10704AE-C276-4BC6-ABF3-28B6C848488B.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

I've got a thing for barefoot pudgy cowgirls... yum

What an absolute unit. I'd pick him for a friendly football game, dudes swoll as fuck.

He still has a penis right? lmao