"Never let a crisis go to waste"

Fear is essential for control.

The (((COVID))) narrative was obviously losing its efficacy and they were unable to instill fear in the public at previous levels, not to mention all the anti-COVID/anti-NWO uprisings that were springing up worldwide. Thus, now there are endless (((media reports))) of WW3 and possible nuclear war to monger fear and to force a false two-sided narrative... "Ukraine is good" and "Russia is bad". Classic division and conflict strategy.

To (((fix))) this "conflict", they will provide the solutions to these fears. They will involve citizens giving up even more rights and the sacrificing what's left of their sense of nationalism for globalism.

One of their biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

All the non-stop Ukraine and WW3 (((media))) coverage serves not only to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up etc. it also handily distracts from Biden's and other leftist Western leader's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations. They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up their crimes against humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: shut it down.png (747x711, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@LOUDLABS:e/Biden's-Energy-Secretary-on-rising-gas-prices_-_We-(1):d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 5475375375335.jpg (1588x2927, 1.05M)

They are 100% running this faggot in 2024. Obama for the zoomer globohomo generation.

Attached: 5477864844.png (723x608, 294.74K)

Attached: 83856826893.png (698x933, 1.49M)

honk the trucks

funny not only do they want electric to control your movement and monitor of course but also all electric cars have software backdoors to control the car and crash it if the government doesn't like you

They changed all the meters in my area to some creepy WiFi thing. Needed more control

They run their crime syndicates through the corrupt "intelligence agencies", media outlets, and militaries of the Western governments. Since these entities are all run by the same criminal interests, they are a part of the problem. The same type of people in the Bilderbergs, the Freemasons and the Zionist Cabal bought off the media, congress and universities. The Jewish bolshevik internationalist bankers that fund, control and own every Western country.

There was an article a couple of days ago of some faggots asking faggot musk to turn off all teslas in Russia

i love how its a conspiracy theory even though he sad it plainly in the debates

Attached: 1646998104436.jpg (578x715, 167.47K)

Wrong, no democrat is going to run against a dem incumbent.

Forcing Americans to undergo an energy transition to electric is a right wing conspiracy.

odysee.com/@LOUDLABS:e/Biden's-Energy-Secretary-on-rising-gas-prices_-_We-(1):d

>forced to buy an electric vehicle
>find out your mother is in the hospital
>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
>wait 10 hours just for it to go 200 miles
>finish charging
>has to update, it will take 40 mins depending on connection
>update failed, restarting update and car wont even start
>finally done, unplug EV and get ready to drive
>voice comes on "there is a special covid alert today, you can only drive to your local store and back"
>if you drive longer or over so many miles then your EV will shut off and a tow truck will be called at your own expense
>press the agree button or the EV wont start
>start to pull out of driveway
>EV stops before you even hit the street
>EV voice asks if you would like to turn on auto pilot to the store
>you push yes
>voice asks you sit sit and watch these new ads until the autopilot is finished loading and updating the route
>finally are able to drive a bit but autopilot wants you to still hold the wheel
>get to the store and get a phone call, mother is dying from the vax... i mean climate change
>try to drive to hospital but car notices you are not following the assigned route home
>EV shuts down
>tow truck called
>you are on the EV's phone watching your mother die
>your mother is about to tell you her dying last words when an ad interrupts the call
>it's a 'get a booster' ad by pfizer

Attached: 5753853835.jpg (750x927, 149.44K)

You're out of your mind if you think Biden can even run again. He can barely put a sentence together. He was always designed to be a 1 term fixed-election bridge.

I'll get an electric vehicle if they don't cost a shit ton like they do now. I'll happily keep driving my mid 2010s camry.

>I'll get an electric vehicle if they don't cost a shit ton like they do now
So you're a literal NPC that is following your programming to do something that makes literally zero sense to do? Other than to restrict your movements?

Good to know.

>So you're a literal NPC that is following your programming to do something that makes literally zero sense to do?
I mean probably yeah, I also don't think we should be as dependent on (((oil))) as we are now when we know who really controls it. But please keep buying 6 dollars per gallon of gas, I'm sure israel thanks you

there's no covid

Attached: IMG_20220220_134005_908.jpg (824x956, 88.18K)

You don't have to worry about AIDS if you aren't a faggot.
Checkmate homo

>wait 5 hours to charge car just so it can go 100 miles
And that's a high-end $60,000+ EV. "Affordable" EVs get only like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000+... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG, reliability and untethered go anywhere-anytime freedom.

Attached: 5375375375371.png (393x858, 213.7K)

The future is beautiful

Attached: 1647499385110.png (786x1091, 363.09K)

You're a brainwashed faggot willing to give up freedom of movement along with everything else.

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time... drastically restricting your movements

EV's are attached to the power grid... e.g. turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are already getting remote control/remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (enough to operate vehicles)

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city faggots don't understand that rural people have always had their own fuel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)