CHINA: FUCK AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=1C2AYOCUiQQ

Attached: 1637991823609.jpg (1194x677, 71.38K)

Anyone who is still operating under the assumption that Russia and China haven’t been planning this out for a long time is fucking retarded.

Attached: B62A3279-4510-4C7C-9B07-FB5B1BDA43B5.jpg (1170x1143, 1.17M)

That the same country who allowed doped up Russian athletes to continue competing in their olympics?

Why are Gaddafi and Iranians the only ones that can separate the treasonous us government from its people? Especially after the 2020 election.

Based

Attached: 1647593799356.jpg (1000x1089, 194.76K)

It's great banter, it really is

do you not think the us hasn't been planning this shit with ukraine for a long time too?

LOL China is eternally seething about the US. all talk and no action

ayo w wuz
and they wuz????

yup

Yeah USA btfo’d

Attached: 9EBD8681-4062-44AC-B08E-4E8C801DDB14.png (960x540, 773.41K)

As expected
After Biden announces to the western media they won, china backstabs. lassic

What people seem to not realise is, every side is planning something somewhere, and every side has spies with every other side, and every side knows 90% of what the other side is doing, but can't give away what they know because they can't compromise their intel sources and they need to produce evidence or ready their population with propaganda first before taking action.

For example I don't doubt for a second that the Kremlin had reliable info on the biolabs. I don't doubt for a second that Russia knew of America's ambitions and shady dealings with Ukraine. I don't doubt that America knew Russia was amping up military prep, and I don't doubt that America knew that Russia has been stockpiling gold.

We live in the information age, and governments have more access to information than we'll ever have.

I don't doubt people will claim this is obvious, but the way people discuss these geopolitical happenings makes me think they aren't truly factoring it in.

No because otherwise they wouldnt have been laundering their money there when it got invaded

Well fuck you too West Taiwan.

Cringe

This is the gay chinese foreign minister right?
That's why he is so concerned about Tchaikovsky's work being banned.

Imagine believing this. Russian/Chinese system is much more cruel than western degeneracy

>supporting western degeneracy
do hollands really?

China and Russia have killed millions upon millions of their own people imagine what they will do to you

No, hes probably part German

can't be worse than being raped by western media