Ukrainian men say they’re useless in a fight

but they can’t leave.
What should be done with them?

Attached: 9AFE9230-9A0F-4099-A7C9-D3B0F0219389.jpg (828x1242, 209.54K)

pretty sure Israel takes in jews

Meatshields.

Operation Pussy Shield.

Attached: 1643955413630.jpg (674x667, 101.89K)

jews don't have to fight because their religion tells them that, that's why american jews were spared the draft for ww2

Glad to see the white feather campaign is still alive in 2022.
I hate women so much bros.

The Jews left before the invasion occurred because they were tipped off by the Jewish Ukrainian government.

If they won't defend their home they're not real men.

They can drive stuff, cook stuff, carry stuff, build stuff, clean stuff. War is like 30% holding a gun, 70% keeping the economy going

nice to see belarus didnt ban Any Forums yet either. just like russia. so strange, you'd think Any Forums was supposed to be banned back in 2014

Build fortifications, cook food, help those in need there's shitton of stuff you can do without a gun

if a country has to force people to stay then maybe it doesn't deserve enough love to be protected by those who don't get paid for doing it

It's too useful to ban I would assume. Russia isnt immediately villainized here, which is a hell of a foothold anymore. Not that you dont deserve some of it, but let's be real.

They could surrender and join the Russians ffs stupid golem

wtf I'm jewish now

Weak white males cant even fight for their own countries, typical.

what if they start identifying as wimen

Attached: 4c2.png (198x200, 48.8K)

...except that there were a lot of Jews that participated in WW2. Could it be... that Jews are not a monolithic group?

This, was Vietnam preventing anyone trying to leave?

fucking occultists spamming bleed on my party

The best part is that people still are acting like women are the oppressed ones and men are privileged. Even medieval-era aristocrats weren't that tone-deaf.

If they aren't willing to fight for their country, they deserve to be killed.
No wonder their women left them behind.

>imagine dying for this

Attached: 1646086956931.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>literally has nothing to do
>literally has a gun and ammo
how about he learns how to shoot instead of being a pussy?

>what if they start identifying as wimen

Attached: 1646583985929.jpg (661x680, 91.68K)

Pretty sick that (((Zelensky))) is demanding every male in Ukraine die for him. Naturally the jewish Western media has no qualms about this and thinks it is great.

Imagine Assad ordering all Syrian males to fight for him.

The history of the middle east shows muslims aren't great in modern wars, so its not like that jew is up against much

Attached: Muttscow.jpg (570x609, 156.94K)

Send them to the front lines, get rid of the weak before this is over.

They study us here; it’s the front line

they should try, maybe its a talent they have they dont know yet

Ultimatively the narrative puts one men against another. If you do not wish to be a killer you are ostracized. The propaganda dehumanizes the other side. Makes it noble to kill men that were manipulated by totalitarian regime. Dont get me wrong, military is necessary, if you feel the need to participate by all means do so. But forcing countless young men to die by pressuring them to stay and making them criminals for not wanting to participate in manslaughter is a fucking tragedy. I pity those guys. They are the true victims of this shit. Some people just wont ever care for the country, have no family to fight for and would bring much more value to the world by other actions. Suddenly they are torn off from their lives to serve as meat shields- in a life death situation, no one will care about your lack of experience in combat. This is very sąd and a crime against humanity on the side of politicians.

unironically let them leave

Attached: retarded-pepe-5820009b9ab78.jpg (699x485, 68.45K)