They've got a point

They've got a point.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.42.59 PM.png (1148x1054, 414.95K)

Healthcare is not universal in most of those countries. Their point is null.

I support Darwinism

I support your right to deny healthcare to peasants

Its just a shame that this only applies to white people. Your niggers live long and happy obese lives while you are in medical debt.

Yeahhh it’s just that I don’t want universal healthcare. Ugggh I know
You see it’s just that I don’t want universal healthcare.

i used to agree with this but after 2020 i don't want the gov involved in my health

We just had a two year preview of what Universal Healthcare would look like in the US and it's identical to despotism. No thanks nigger.

>U.A.E.
You really should consider taking the UAE off that list....

Attached: UAEIsItBased.png (1664x827, 368.15K)

it doesn't have to be, but it sure did turn out that way.

You morons. The USA doesn't exist to serve its citizens. It exists to serve Israel's citizens

As an american without health insurance I would assault anyone who says universal healthcare is a bad idea. I would rather get lackluster care than none at all. I literally want to shoot dead all who disagree with the idea.

everyone wants universal healthcare until they have to provide free healthcare to the subhumans

>IF ALL YOUR FRIENDS JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO!!!!!!!

The fuck would I ever want kikes, nigs, and women in the government involved in my Healthcare.

it was good until pfizer bought off all the countries and forced their products on their people

Only works if everyone contributes, that the reason why public healthcare sucks here in Mexico.
Soon public healthcare in Europe will collapse because inmigrants.

Attached: 1646886786158.gif (600x180, 35.36K)

Problem is just that 90% of mutts are narcissistic psychopaths who hate each other just as much as they hate people from other countries. It will never happen. See

All of these countries have a mostly homogenous, mostly healthy population. I’m not paying some fat faggot shitskin's medical bill with my taxes.

user. Leftists and commies are born liars.

Its easy for you since Danish people are mostly homogeneous and share the same culture. You can not say the same about Mexico where a great portion of the population wants your money and just your money.

Universal healthcare is a scam.