Biden gets into office

>Biden gets into office
>War immediately breaks out

How do Biden voters cope with this?

Attached: president retard.jpg (600x315, 22.16K)

By keeping their eyes closed and silencing their enemies

They like it

orange man bad

Attached: 1647291351167.png (200x198, 17.49K)

War is based. Can't wait to crack the skulls of Russians, chinks and poos with no repercussions. Won't even have to travel across the globe to do it. Just drive down the street. Just waiting for the war to actually be called a war.

>1 year
>immediately
I hate Biden as much as the next guy, but come on. Stop butchering the meanings of words

They just lie like every other day. Putins fault probably had something to do with Trump.

If you were a world leader with ambitious intent, you'd wait till America elected a man lacking his mental facilities before invading the countries you wish dominion over

Attached: byebye.jpg (2502x892, 207.93K)

they dont cope with it, its all Russias fault since they cant blame it on Trump anymore... Look on the innanets in the social medias.... The people who voted for Biden and were openly Pro Biden are still Pro Biden because they believe the mockingbird media and dont think any of its Bidens fault, its all Trumps old policies catching up and now Putins fault..

The people who loved Biden for all the lies, still believe all the lies.

Attached: 1646796105831.jpg (1170x685, 102.9K)

They cope by blaming it on everything BUT his weakness.

>By keeping their eyes closed and silencing their enemies

FPBP

Attached: 1647518429371.jpg (1170x1730, 871.72K)

*shits himself*

Attached: poopy-pants-biden-16357688933x2.jpg (1200x800, 103.19K)

He did say he was waiting for it to be called a war.

- 'Hillary Will Start a Nuclear War w/Russia' ~ Jill Stein
- '(Hillary)Clinton would usher in most contentious relationship with Russia in decades' ~ Glenn Greenwald
- 'Hillary is trying her best to draw us into a violent conflict with Russia. This is truly horrifying' ~ US Green Party Twitter
- 'I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost the election because she's very dangerous & America would be at war' ~ Susan Sarandon 11/2017

2022 - Still fighting Russian bots/trolls/spies that are responsible for over 50% of the posts on the internet.

she was tied to that gook feminist cult as one of their "goddesses" so I'm sure she would have had more weight to throw than biden.

Hahaha coping nigger

Coping with what?

Really makes you think. Almost like Biden is just part of the same monster that was the Hillary campaign.

Cooooooopppppppeeeese. Its funny you will never have a real vagina just a mutilated wound

My dude, it's over. You lost, 2 years ago. Let it go

By blaming Trump. Which makes a lot of sense once you realize how fucking retarded they are.

You had one chance to win, you failed, and your legacy now is a lame duck, one term, joke of a president. It's over dude

By immediately swallowing the narrative the media creates, and getting angry at anyone who questioned it. They openly call for charges of treason against anyone who doesn't participate in their delusions

He was the right man at the right time for the right job. You think we're better off with Trump? We would have lost 10x as many people to COVID with him in charge. President Biden isn't perfect but he's saved countless amount of lives with his quick action and thinking.

Attached: 1644542517553.png (680x561, 390.47K)

I remember dozens of twitter drones joking about Trump starting WW3 if he gets elected. They're awfully quiet about that now.

Attached: 1638992288876.jpg (600x483, 19.35K)