Bot problem on Any Forums

Can we discuss the amount of misinformation on this site?
I'm not referring to the trolling, this site is all about trolling. I'm talking about the amount of copy pastas and threads with a obvious goal of fucking with information. This site used to be us against them, then the 2016 election happened and now it's foreign niggers fucking with us.

Attached: 12794546_10156573076705506_8209812615822013673_n.jpg (720x540, 93.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pixelplanetdev/Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the meme-flag filter, can also filter our certain countries (looking at you, Poland and Brazil)
github.com/pixelplanetdev/Any Forums-flag-filter

It's afraid

Attached: 1647621187468.jpg (500x345, 27.21K)

>actually falling for the 2016 glownigger psyops
not gonna make it bro

Does this help in the long run though? If most faggots are replying to bots, doesn't that kinda mess up the flow? Genuinely asking.

Well I came here when Tay was a thing. That's what drew me in, fucking with big corporations for the lulz. But I noticed the big change in 2016.

The entire alt-right movement has been infiltrated by foreign actors, especially the Russians. Notice how so many people seem to be spewing shit from RT and Sputnik and regurgitating Kremlin talking points? The alt-right was heavily boosted by Russia since Trump first ran for president. And this board is the alt-right’s largest and most important community. So of course they have a heavy presence.

Think how bad it is here, and then realize that we at least have Captcha to filter some of the bots.
Now think about normie spaces like Reddit or Facebook. No anti-automation whatsoever.
Is it any wonder why normies are so fucked? The majority of their interactions online are probably with bots for the most part.
It's not even copypastas anymore, either. Check out GPT-3. Try a "game" like AI Dungeon; even the free, obsoleted AI is still more than enough to appear coherent and hold a conversation.
Really weird time to be alive.

Attached: 1619725006673.jpg (753x707, 121.72K)

We are in so many layers of memes I don't know if this is a bot, someone who was fooled by a bot or a troll.

This unironically. Just look at bitchute. All the q “truthers” are pushing the narrative that Putin is a white hat saving the world

It`s odd how normie news watchers keep pushing this Q talk, when Q was a Any Forums thing and yet no one on Any Forums even believes or gives a shit about Q.

nice bike
pic rel isnt mine but same yr

Attached: 0aa794ed2162660af0974e8c3dfda6ca.jpg (736x490, 91.73K)

>Does this help in the long run though?
Yes, its night and day.
>If most faggots are replying to bots, doesn't that kinda mess up the flow?
You can hide the replies to those

Attached: 04523y4962838402349523845.png (339x540, 14.14K)

Basically this. A lot of people will probably I'm a shill for saying this, but it is a fact of the world that people who are able to exert influence and have a political agenda to push are going to infiltrate pre-existing political communities and they're not going to observe borders. I don't blame Putin any more for Trump or Brexit than I blame others/(((others))) for trying their hardest to prevent these things from happening. Still though, I like coming here. It's easy to point out basic problems with common talking points you see here and notice when you never really get an adequate response. Then your mind stops caring about those types of posters and they don't trigger your autism too much.
Yep. I've been called a Russian bot enough times on Twitter (and primarily for my views about covid restrictions) that it amazes me that normies don't even question the possibility of their own information coming from bots.
It's very conspicuous isn't it? Reminds me of how the trans shit got pushed very abruptly when no one irl talked or cared about gender dysphoria, and it came from surprising places like pro-"refugee" groups which were supposedly run by Syrian refugees.

>Does this help in the long run though?
Maybe I answered this wrong. I mean certainly jannies could clean it up better and have better systems in place. But as for what you or me can personally do, yes it helps.

i mainly come here for the trolling/lulz and to see what the bots are shilling today.
if you assume everyone making a post on pol is doing so for a political agenda you can learn what they are trying to push through next.
i just wish it did not bleed to the other boards where actual discussion takes place.

Attached: 902347025-364723467230642.png (840x722, 55.65K)

Right on. I'll start doing this. Any more tips?

Filters and bump for sick hardtail.

Ha i knew it...thanks for that.

hello faggot discord

Welcome to the ricefield, motherfucker.

Attached: 1647539462818.jpg (540x708, 95.35K)