Women ruined everything

Women gets right to vote. Swings politics ever more left over thr next 100 years.

Normalize women in the workforce. Job market get poluted with more cheap unambitious workers suppressing wages.

Working women now have money and want to buy cars. Car market becomes more emasculated and safty focused.

Women enter gaming and game development. Dragging in their political baggage.

What haven't they ruined? Did I miss something?
The Jews would have no power over us if women weren't their proxy

Attached: votesforwomen.jpg (960x638, 69.08K)

Woman are just the same human-being as man - why shouldn't they have the same rights?

>Normalize women in the workforce.
it's a nightmare working with holes, nothing ever gets done without some headaches first. If a guy makes a mistake he'll be the first to own up and quickly fix it, but womyn will simply deny accuse deny.

Are womyn worse than niggers, anons? Be honest

Women exist only for the enjoyment of men and the production of men

bet you'vew never worked in your live and never faced a woman

Incel thread

Lol))))0

kek I thought you ruskies werent simps

Feminism HAD to happen.

women are barely functional retards and they should be treated as such

What's wrong with being simp?

Who is more functional: 30yo loafer like you of any woman?

It signifies weakness, Mr soi boy beta cuck.

i can smell your pussy from here. you are nothing but rape meat

you took it too far user try and avoid making obvious baits else it stops being amusing i.e. delet this

>the same
literally millions of whores escaping across the ukraine border and whoring out on tinder a day later. while the men are left to die
so much for the "they're the same" talk, it's over

Ure nothing but meat stick.
No, it isn't trolling. I reallly don't understand what's wrong with bein simp.
Do you have a wife, mr. gigachad yoghurt male?

Attached: 1619166081335.jpg (600x600, 73.89K)

Attached: 1630171857774.jpg (1493x3918, 1.96M)

too much simping just broke nu/pol/

What's wrong?

Good god that was prescient

As soon as women got the vote, they voted to turn the government into their husband.

Allowing the common folk to vote was already a mistake.
You realize there are literal niggers deciding who should rule over you?

The last one is my favorite. "Men's responsibility" indeed, sounds fucking silly at first, but considering how now the hip thing to do is to curse the names of those men that have stopped taking responsibilities for the sake of a cushy life doing whatever and whoever they want, maybe men really did just constantly need something to do.

As soon as men got more idle hands, they started thinking. The first sign of a shit system starting to crumble. They did the math and didn't like the result, but are unable to change it. Oh how I love the quiet life.