Fresno Police Dept...

Fresno Police Dept. clearly organized and executed an assassination on this guy for exposing some scam they were running.
youtube.com/watch?v=_LKztisC52w
>tl;dr
>guy exposes some cop scam
>gets harassed and stalked by the cops
>"if anything happens to me it's the Fresno PD"
>gets stabbed three times, dies, his house is set on fire
>PD rules it a suicide
>whole bunch of other shady details
Can someone from the area fill me in on the details? Am I missing something? How is the FBI not all over this? This man needs justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qj1jO96-LFo
youtu.be/BNs_o8bVl5I
truecrimediva.com/john-lang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD i wish my ass were that fat
i dont get this joke

I forgot to mention this was in 2016. Nothing about it since. The fuck seriously?

It's an inversion of big black cock.
It kinda makes sense.

Welcome back, commander.
youtu.be/qj1jO96-LFo
It's American GDI vs Axis of Evil (China, Russia, Iran) illuminati Nod
youtu.be/qj1jO96-LFo

I don't care if that's a man. I want to fuck his ass.

Fitting ID.

Missed you greekbro

hes back!
destroying coomer bait threads since 1995

Doubt it, I just stole it from /s/ for the thumbnail.

THE KING IS BACK
I want to thank you for making me immune to bbc posting. Every time I see “bbc” my brain goes “Kek, he misspelled bgc” and I imagine my giant, med cock making a white bitch my succubus.

He is literally master and commander of Any Forums
youtu.be/BNs_o8bVl5I

Based!!!! Welcome back

Nice butt and checked

Yeah I remember this from when it happened!
The guy had a youtube channel exposing the Fresno Police and something about the Fresno Bee newspaper. He had thermal videos of a van parked outside his house and you could literally see the officers sitting in the back of the van at a comms table. He had videos from home security of police cars driving past his house in the middle of the night and in one the officer drives up the street gets out of the car and walks back to his house and starts looking through the window.
I don't remember anything else about this though. I wish I remember what he was saying to piss them off.

One week before he died.

Attached: Capture.png (612x320, 85.71K)

We will miss you BGC !

The newspaper leaked his IP to the police. Funnily enough, googling his name shows other people. Googling his name + "fresno" comes up with pic related as the first search result.

Attached: Capture.png (780x156, 20.34K)

Here's a good run down: truecrimediva.com/john-lang/
He said police were scanning vehicles coming out of mall parking lots with a plate scanner and then would have another police officer pull them over one or two blocks away - I'm not sure how he alleges they were profiling these people but he says it was a multimillion dollar illegal revenue stream for the police.

He began commenting about this on the Fresno Bee website where he says his IP information was provided to police through an employee who worked along side the Police Department. He says police cased his house by pretending to be interested in a jetski he was selling.

The videos of police surveilling his home are still up on his youtube, you can find them through the article above.

Attached: Capture.png (1615x965, 1.57M)

Thank you, based maple. It looks like the article pretty much sums up all of the information. On a side note, Jerry Dyer, the man who was police chief at the time, and most likely had a lot to do with his death, is now the mayor of Fresno.

Fresno? How bizarre.

That's what you get for having license plates you dumb goys, enjoy your privileges