The real effects of inflation

A burrito at Taco Bell used to be .99 cents

Attached: 8163797E-341A-49BA-9F77-D825721F467B.jpg (750x651, 228.07K)

What is it now? I dont eat that shit

Taco bell will destroy your gut

That is a retarded comparison, the wages were a lot lower back then.

Taco Bell is good like once a month if you're not a total faggot.

Attached: W7Pvsc8.jpg (540x1078, 134.69K)

>Have a great day
>Please

What did they mean by this?

>the nineties were thirty years ago

feels bad man

slightly lower, certainly haven't increased like triple as prices have

none of you niggers will ever know how good taco lita is either

it's GenX passive-aggressive irony

I got a crunchwrap the other day and it was 6 dollars alone

And it used to taste a whole lot better, too.
Quality has taken a nosedive even as the prices have risen.

We need to go back.

Attached: AF8F0641-5860-4E30-A252-39CAFCE1B638.jpg (375x333, 40.37K)

I didn’t believe you for a second. But then realized I’m almost 30.
Why the fuck do is still love at home, I fee retarded

Lying sack of shit

Fun story, I ate taco bell for the first time when I was about 11 years old, which coincidentally was in 1999. I was at a friend's house hanging out in the summer and his mom asked if we wanted to go out and grab some lunch so we excitedly piled into the car and went.

My family ate tacos on occasion, the stuff that comes in a box like El Paso brand and has hard taco shells and seasoning, you just buy ground beef and the toppings, etc. Point is I wasn't new to tacos, but my family didn't eat out much so I was new to Taco Bell. My friend's mom ordered us some of those 69 cent tacos and we took it back home to eat it. I had a hard shelled taco and it wasn't amazing or anything but it wasn't dogshit flavor so I ate it.

A few hours later when I was back at home sitting on the couch I very suddenly had an intense spell of nausea come over me. I leapt from the couch, ran to the bathroom, and barely got the toilet in time to vomit undigested Taco Bell bits directly into the toilet. It was disgusting but I felt better pretty much immediately. My mom said I must have gotten food poisoning.

About two years later I'm driving home with a neighbor from baseball practice. His dad says hey let's stop and grab something to eat on the way home and I'm excited, hey that's a nice treat. We pull into a taco bell and he orders some tacos and burritos. I'm nervous because the only other time I ate there I got sick within a couple of hours and barfed, but I figured it was a one-time thing and I ate a burrito this time. It was even worse. He dropped me off at my house, I thanked him for the ride and the snack in the car, walked in the front door and was hit with the same nausea. Sprinted to the bathroom and this time threw up undigested burrito in the sink.

It's going on 21 years and I've never, ever eaten a fast food taco much less Taco Bell ever since.

Attached: 8151588822.jpg (720x1085, 159.31K)

Trump did that

Attached: 0194602346987235y6.png (2391x651, 151.08K)

I remember when the "6 dollar burger" was supposed to make it sound like it was some outrageously priced luxury item.

Lmao American wages havent risen for bottom-tier wagies in decades.

it was an old bait pic back from when you were an early teen. "1990 was 30 years ago" or something along those lines

>$15 minimum wage! i have rights!
>dollar menu at mcdonalds is now the $2, $3, $4 dollar menu
>why is inflation i am angry capitalism has failed

Fuck. Tim's has been shit since early 2000s I don't wanna eat there man