Why can't American men dress? During my visit I was surprised to see so many adult men wearing basic print t-shirts...

Why can't American men dress? During my visit I was surprised to see so many adult men wearing basic print t-shirts, cargo shorts, worn out sneakers, baseball caps etc.

Attached: 1647550929999.jpg (625x893, 327.75K)

We aren't homosexuals like yurocucks.

Europeans dress like faggots. Maybe that is what you should be worrying about.

simply because we don't care about fashion
we just get dressed and leave

slide sage

>cargo shorts,
These are based and you're a gay Jewish faggot

>ME
>ME
>LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!

Attention whores are evil.

I always walk around in a hoodie, like I just arrived from the eastern bloc. No fucks given.

ok man

Attached: euro.jpg (682x1209, 204.89K)

This is how I dress

Attached: J_Lindeberg_Navy_V-Neck_Sweater.jpg (168x220, 5.3K)

>I always walk around in a hoodie
This is what niggers do. It'll be 90f and 95% humidity and niggers will wear hoodies.

Jeans, sneakers, and a black t shirt is all you need 99% of the time. Fuck your faggy fashion

>Jeans, sneakers, and a black t shirt is
I bet you live where it snows, homo

How's your boyfriend dress

>travels to America
>spends the whole time checking out what guys are wearing
Lmao faggot

Attached: 1643248826920.jpg (640x640, 58.52K)

>I bet you live where it snows, homo
wtf does that even mean?

Because most American "males" under 40 only know how to emulate niggers when it comes to attire. A sloppy dressed male suggests that he has a warped self image and Americans in general have warped sense of self until you break their fucking jaw

That where white men live, it's too hot for jeans and black shirts

If I am leaving anywhere and getting out of my lifted dodge ram truck, it's in a polo or tucked in button up shirt with jeans and some comfy running shoes.

Attached: 1644279337041.jpg (1135x1370, 210.81K)

no this is what teenagers do
I live in the middle of nowhere in florida and kids will be walking the 2 mile stretch of mosquito jungle from the school to the neighborhood in a hoodie scarves and jeans in the 85 degree winter

Like this

Attached: MV5BY2Q4MTU0NGQtOTE3Ni00NDYwLTk4NjAtZTA1YzM4ODBjMzZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwNjkzMDgy._V1_.jpg (516x714, 203.99K)

>t.

Attached: fedora-hat.jpg (800x1200, 187.56K)

>no this is what teenagers do
Same thing

Only thing wrong with that is scruffy trainers but still better than how most of you continental faggots dress.

>t. Sneaker head consoomer

niggers dress like scene kids now in skinny jeans fitted ts, hence trying to look White.

You mean the southeast where all the niggers are located? Where as New England, where it snows is majority White?

1 post by this ID buzzfeed bait thread. Stop replying retards.

>Where as New England, where it snows is majority White?
There's no whites north of the Mason Dixon