What in the flying fuck is up with the New York Times?

Did a blackrock check not clear?? archive .md/RfQqF

Attached: D57E8282-2806-48FA-9590-F22FAE504F79.jpg (924x1807, 467.01K)

I agree tho blasphemy should be punished

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (246x205, 10.39K)

Do you feel in charge

Attached: 1647588779920.png (540x539, 375.34K)

Is this the second act of their NWO plan? Flip the script and call themselves the bad guys?

Attached: C9FC79EB-7650-457D-B506-086A752333D1.jpg (1125x1913, 846.12K)

Checked and synagogue of satanpilled

Attached: 1547DC1A-0BB0-48EC-983B-0324DAC5EDB4.jpg (610x845, 51.86K)

> "But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Attached: Winston_Smith.jpg (300x334, 34.83K)

genuinely surprised to see these retards break from their leftist task masters and say this.

Attached: leftism_censorship.png (1000x1000, 121.43K)

This is part of their cycle. Look at what they list as the causes of this issue. Is it: "this is the result of leftist rhetoric"? No! The argument is

>the left AND the right are BOTH the problem!!

The reason the right is just as bad from this article? Because they're banning degenerate books from school curriculums. Not banning them from being sold or published or read on someone's own time, but banning books meant to convey a singular point of view from being ASSIGNED and MANDATORY reading in a school. The rallying cry is that they're limiting free speech - NO they're not stopping any of those children from seeking out and reading those books. They're stopping the books from being government mandated reading material for indoctrination purposes.

Then after drawing that false equivalency and saying essentially "they're both the same!" the article talks about "cancel culture" as if it's a phenomenon of the political left AND right rather than solely from the political left. So while it's odd that they're even trying to draw attention to this at all, they're predictably taking a non-stance and making it seem like the blame rests with everyone.

>oh shit the peons aren't getting in line and the international community is bullying
>wtf i love free speech now

The New York Times owes the world an apology before treason charges are filed against them. They and other news orgs conspired against the American public to put in Biden as a patsy to destroy America for their financial gain. I know picrel will probably go nowhere, but if it did, anyone involved in the suppression of facts will all need to face the wall.

Attached: 9EB1409B-B063-40F1-9C7E-472266E66EC5.jpg (1125x507, 233.65K)

The Biden administration is collapsing, the kikes at NYT see that and are trying to save their own skin.

>fear of being shamed or shunned
I fear the government deplatforming me, seizing my assets, or imprisoning me for my speech, not being publicly shamed or shunned

Attached: 343923A3-D11A-4036-9987-1F713CF18228.jpg (570x491, 60.73K)

I have a friend in NYC who has been an NPC the entirety of our friendship, but we grew up together and have maintained contact. Recently met up with him, he told me that NYC is now starting to hate the Jews, and this is from a Pro Biden faggot. He said while no one will say it openly and publicly, people are tired of the BLM and pumping of blacks on media, he said everyone regrets voting for Biden and that almost everyone he knows suspects the media is lying about everything. This guy would be your typical middle American democratic voter who has always gone blue. If this guy is saying it, I suspect the media and their handlers are getting data that the goyim really do know and they need to change gears to save their necks.

Attached: 3B156036-4940-4EF4-A75E-95676ACB0BD4.jpg (738x741, 108.5K)

>Degenerate books

Yeah like "to kill a mockingbird". Wouldnt want anyone reading classics of English literature.

Never have. Just along for the ride.

>Wouldnt want anyone reading classics of English literature.
Subjective argument aside are you saying that students aren't able to check that book our for free at their local library?

>Then after drawing that false equivalency and saying essentially "they're both the same!" the article talks about "cancel culture" as if it's a phenomenon of the political left AND right rather than solely from the political left.

I would love to see them give a single example of anybody being cancelled for a far left belief. You can stand on a soapbox and read the Communist Manifesto, pro gay propaganda, pro immigration propaganda out loud anywhere and nobody will stop you. There will be no consequences.

Only thing I can thing of was that retard who posted the "communism will win" picture of himself as he graduated the Army academy and got kicked out.

Are these filthy fucking faggot demon parasite kikes kidding with this fucking bullshit?

Who do these no good fucking kikes think caused the fucking problems?

Every day I grow to hate these evil parasites more. Death to these fucking kikes.

Attached: 1639215426963.jpg (527x942, 204.5K)

If you bothered to read what you posted you would see they are advocating for the same thing you are.
They are decrying (in this article at least) cancelling over expressing your opinion and exercising your right to free speech.

>"to kill a mockingbird"
Hole fuck, how old are you, 70?

“One could almost say that anyone with the Jews on his side has already lost. They are the best pillar of the coming defeat. They carry the seed of destruction.” - Joe G.

Attached: 40D978CB-977C-462F-90DB-AC5BA0A10591.jpg (1125x421, 164.99K)

Nigger I'm 36 that shit was still required for us, and they still try to ban it frequently. Book sucks a dick btw, boring as fuck.

>What in the flying fuck
Critical Race Theory and anti-trans backlash is scoring victories
(((they))) need to claim being against racial/gender marxism is censorship

The left was catching on to the Jews fast about a decade ago. Remember Occupy Wallstreet and the hate against the 1%? That is just 1 step away from connecting the dots and realizing Wallstreet and the 1% are overwhelmingly Jewish. They panicked and pushed hard to steer public outrage to identity politics like BLM, illegal immigration, gay rights, tranny rights etc. All the mainstream media coordinated together to steer the narrative and it worked. But I wonder how long they can keep control.

I think bowl cuts are pretty neat desu, simple but menacing. This guy is either super humble or a sigma male from hell.

Well, and it's not even a question of whether other people will be upset with you for saying those things in public. If you got up in a park and started reading the communist manifesto I guarantee someone would call you a fucking idiot eventually and argue with you. It's the question of whether or not people will be hunted, torn apart and destroyed for saying such things.

If I were to start a twitter account with my work location and job title for example and start spouting gay and tranny propaganda, the left would applaud, and if any right wingers contacted my company to complain, they wouldn't be able to come down hard on me because the main culturally pushed and accepted norm is spouting gay and tranny propaganda. They don't want to draw the ire of the left and be cancelled themselves, so they'll let it slide. Go make a twitter account with your company/job title on it and set your profile picture to a confederate flag and make a bunch of posts stating that jews run international banking and the US is just an Israeli vassal state. In about 4 seconds you'll be cancelled. Your company gets wind and BAM you're fired.

One of the things the left does really well is portray themselves as the "resistance" or underdog. It's no different from when a really good sports team manufactures bulletin board material to make themselves feel disrespected to hype themselves up and give them an edge against an upcoming opponent. When you can espouse all of your viewpoints and collectively the entire government, all mega corporations, all news and entertainment media immediately are aligned with what you're saying, you can't pretend like you too are at risk of being "cancelled" by the political right. The right is impotent and can do nothing. Such is the way of "conservatism".

America’s free speech absolutism is the linchpin to what makes America the freest nation on earth. The fact that some people who write for a living don’t understand that is highly disturbing.

Atticus Finch did nothing wrong.

It's an opinion piece with an obviously click bait headline and you fell for it like the retarded faggot you are.

Or you're a shill and got me to respond like the retarded faggot I am.

>Some people
Jews, user. Jews wrote this.

Is Glenn Greenwald the only based media jew?

Attached: 78F37A9B-4DF7-46C2-9E5B-E7DB4F0BF686.jpg (1024x696, 103.96K)

Attached: Untitled.png (910x1155, 641.01K)

Attached: 1643548670521.gif (552x470, 715.63K)

Is the internet really free speech? Speech should be connected to a human body making sounds

>see these two articles over here? We're totally not biased and in fact we are balanced
you don't know any jews?
>Opinion section
>by The Opinion Board
an anonymous can of beans.....

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE IS BACKKK

>One of the things the left does really well is portray themselves as the "resistance" or underdog
I agree 100%. As much as I hate the left I at least appreciate how they are militant and agressive in moving their agenda forward and they actually get shit done. Conservatives do nothing but give half assed resistance, seethe, and forfeit ground to the constant march of progressives through every facet of society.

I was arguing just yesterday with one of my pro-gum friends about 80% AR-15 receivers and their legality. He is for banning them and said we need to "compromise" with the left. When I pointed out that compromise means both sides giving up something and meeting in the middle it was like I shook him awake. He had never realized that "compromising" on gun rights was just him losing rights every time. The "compromise" is that we don't ban guns 100%, yet.

Attached: 1647428169934m.jpg (1024x917, 125.72K)

>The New York Times owes the world an apology before treason charges are filed against them.
I don't want an apology.
I just want to see them executed like the Rosenbergs.

>check
It's spelled "cheque," you uncultured swine.

Really respect that dude. He’s been pushing for integrity in journalism for almost 2 decades and has gotten so much shit for it. Everyone hates him, all for telling the truth.

>huck finn
liberals ban shit too. the battle is against totalitarians.

Sorry, goy. They fact checked themselves and found they never lied. You were mistaken
>Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia

Attached: 1647373712985.jpg (822x960, 113.32K)

>As much as I hate the left I at least appreciate how they are militant and agressive in moving their agenda forward

What are you talking about? The left are literally dopamine addicted house niggers for Jewish billionaires. They don't have any sort of conviction or thoughts. They're literally drug addicted zombies who will say or do anything to be a good goy and get their fix. This is evidenced by the left changing stances on a dime and completely 180'ing from their traditional stances to suit their kike masters.

Leftists are literally non-thinking sub-humans addicted to a mind altering substance weaponized by kikes for further their agendas to enslave society.

Remember when leftists were anti-war, anti-corporation and anti-globalism? Now these house nigger sub-humans are championing a nuclear fucking war with Russia because their screen tells them that's good think.