Klaus Schwab parody

>Klaus Schwab parody

Attached: 4B0589F0-45BB-4F91-B0E2-B07E8C6FB717.png (839x757, 543.24K)

Looks just about as bad as the Love Guru.

>it's the Jesuits!

Just watch “They Live”

>It was evil white men all along!!!

OH I HATED THE COLONEL WITH HIS WEE BEEDY EYES

Attached: sadfasdfasdfasdf.jpg (1462x763, 83.47K)

Everybody in involved with this production is way too stupid to realize the name of the project should have been named
> Pentavirate
with an "i".

We'll see if he goes Trevor Moore style or if it's faggot shit.

Attached: 178738789343.png (660x574, 89.26K)

I think Klaus saying they penetrated half of canadas cabinet was top notch banter that well informed students at Harvard would get the joke since canada was all proud half the cabinet was women.

Klaus Schwab ova here

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.55K)

Netflix? Forced hyper diversity

Kek remind me of that Netflix documentary about «the family» where according to Jews in the documentary it’s a cabal of white Christians that actually control Washington

klaus himself isn't even the top of the foodchain

uncovering the elites running the world without naming the jew..talk about trying to square the circle. in b4 he gets canceled for "anti-semitism" anyway..

If this doesn't end with "Klaus," being the good guy and the elites turning out to have everyone's best interests in mind, I'll be stunned. Remember, they're currently trying to push "The Great Narrative."

>Mike Meyers runs out of money
>Netflix offers him Jewish millions
>You a Any Forums user: "WOW A NETFLIX SHOW THAT'S BASED??? WOW BASED?"
kys

That is self evident.
Hes in a position of significant power but his position has clearly declined recently. His WEF organization has become decidedly unpopular, and with Putin's (apparent) departure from the fold Klauss's capacity to generate legitimacy and unity amongst the Elites is under threat.

This is part of why everyone ever has to go all out against Russia. Krauss has to demonstrate the value of the WEF or it will suffer a confidence collapse.

>none of this is to be construed as a defense of Russian's war of aggression.
>this is dispassionate analysis of power politics

>I ate grilled cheese off the rad-eator

get a new job.

Attached: reaction stupid.png (637x631, 18.45K)

Where does this fine woman sit in the heirarchy

Attached: 1647534778485.png (441x479, 331.69K)

QUI???????????

>Negroflix
>A kike
>Parody
>Normalization with unharmful irony of a satanic pedo cult wanting to destroy the world
why yes

You know it's true, hence why you're raging.

some of what you are saying makes sense. But these people seem to want a war, are lining up sides... You need at least 2 sides for a war. They now have that. How would globohomo have a war? If they want?

it is an incredibly bad argument. No one will fall for it. He named people, fuckwit, and they were not women.

Jews vs the world, as usual
who actually fights doesn't matter as long as ethnic Europeans die

I compromised I ate ze bugs instead

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.24K)

jesus mike meyers has not aged well. must have come off his adrenochrome

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 6.15.23 PM.png (1914x836, 2.42M)

The family is real but they’re not who is in control. They are a “supplier” much like Mr. Epstein, and do have a lot of political sway. They call themselves Christians but they’re really an incest child sex cult who reject the Bible

He didn't name ALL the people, did he?

Attached: 1592342748157.jpg (281x314, 25.81K)

Schwab actually looks more evil than the cartoonish supervillain caricature to his left

Kek "Great Reset Sopranos" would be hilarious

Probably worse considering how left things have pushed I multi medias since than

And of course he's gonna play 25 different zany characters. What a fucking hack he's become

Did you want him to take a few mins to name them for you you dumb faggot? This stuff is already online anyway (although they are removing controlled ops). Not only that the old codger couldnt even remember the leader of Argentina's name, kek.

>Not only that the old codger couldnt even remember the leader of Argentina's name, kek.
He only needs to stick his dick in them, not write them Valentine's cards.

In the case of Argentina, it's a dude, but I didn't know that. I doubt Klaus cares either, whichever puppet runs Argentina has to be at least 10 layers on the hierarchy down from him