Do europeans really drive in these tiny cars?

Do europeans really drive in these tiny cars?

Attached: main-qimg-fa1c07e095baa11fb2739a4252070b19-lq.jpg (602x402, 62.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnI-LiKCtuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only whores do

Because shit medieval cities.
They can still ride the train tho.

Tiny roads, america has thicc roads.

Kneel.

Attached: lada.jpg (600x450, 31.5K)

The most jarring thing about going from America to Europe is the cars. In America everyone has huge expensive cars. Many people have Teslas. In Europe everyone drives rinky dink tiny old cars. It's embarrassing

Attached: 1646938542372.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

I'd love to, but in America you'd get murdered by some SUV.

not around here

This is how Ivan will beat the sanctions:
The return of Lada.

Yuropoors don't appreciate the freedom of a large automobile and the open road.

I see what you did there

I drive a Prius and people tell me why I have such a large car, kek.

Roads over there are just too narrow for a typical NA truck. This is also why ours has smol 2-2.5L engines as they're way smaller.

Usually just old people and new drivers. But yeah burger cars are definitely bigger on average.

Attached: C7BCC4C2-9038-42FE-A909-A6D3D587AE1A.jpg (1200x900, 217.74K)

I've occasionally seen people drive those tiny cars here.

these are known to tip over on highways

>obese fat people need yuge car
>fit people need smol car
easy as.

>these are known to tip over on highways
I'm pretty sure most Smart cars are written off as a rollover because there used to be a time when teenagers and niggers found out they could tip them over and did so with extreme prejudice.

Europeans are fucking gay as hell
So gay, real men needed to be imported

You are going to wish you had one when gas is 10 dollars a gallon

Imagine one of those little toy cars in a collision with a real American car

>car crash
>obese people survive
>fit people become one with their engine block
Dis no good thai tranny sir.

>you will never see Jupiter and Saturn exit a mitsubishi mirage on the way to a McBooba's
>you will never see the car go from screaming-in-pain-stance to normal ground clearance as they cause earthquakes from exiting the car
You have never lived to laugh this hard.

Is that why they imported so many blacks to the us back in the day ?

Try being taller. BMW 3-series feels like a clown car.

Modern Lada's are actually pretty good wagecuck-mobiles.

No gracias, i prefeer my car.

Attached: 1232313214564976454231321321.jpg (960x467, 100.74K)

Yes. Most European cities were not planned for cars, so parking spaces are limited and roads are narrow. I don't have one but I wish I did when I spend 30' just to find a parking space in the center of Athens

My VW swerves all over the freeway going 85 but it doesn't matter because it's so small ill never hit another car

Attached: 20220306_151135.jpg (4000x3000, 2.95M)

Fucking nice

Some do, it's not really a preference thing, many just simply could not get away with driving cars as large you have over there. European roads, especially rural ones, are far slimmer and tend to be very winding.

Here in rural Wales it simply couldn't be done, many here drive short axle 4x4 vehicles like landrovers because that's simply what you have to drive get along our narrow bumpy valley lanes.

You have the luxury of great amounts of space, a very valuable thing, and you should rightly enjoy it.

Myself I drive an 85 austin mini mayfair (A VERY small but good performance car), my first and only car and I've maintained her well in relative rally spec over the years but even so she's taken a beating time and time again on these dirt roads.

its easy when you weigh under 200kg.

Attached: american look of superiority.jpg (877x1024, 114.13K)

my m3 is the only car I've ever owned with enough legroom where i didn't have to ram the seat all the way back just to not smash my knees on the steering wheel t. 6'3

No, those are for women for a reason. I personally drive my chariot with 2 horsepower.

Attached: 1644474464290.jpg (960x958, 174.03K)

Yes. And i love it

As much as appreciate the digits, I'll rather buy Japanese.

check again street shitter. Euro build cars actually have quality checks instead of those AliExpress murica built cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnI-LiKCtuE