GAS PRICE SURGE = NEW STIMULUS CHECKS

>Democrats rolled out a plan to issue quarterly checks to Americans, paid for with big oil profits. "The bigger thing is that it's going to save everyone money," Rep. Ro Khanna said in an interview. The proposal faces steep odds for passage given GOP resistance.

We'll be showered with money again soon thanks to Biden, as long as those meddling GOP stays out of the way.

news.yahoo.com/democrats-unveil-plan-issue-quarterly-223354067.html

Attached: stimmys-coming-back.jpg (893x893, 606.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moneyprintergobrrr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOOD MORNING SIRS

I HATE WOMEN

Attached: 1647616729012.jpg (626x642, 54.06K)

Wow. They’ve actually hit rock bottom.

How is this not money laundering?

Yeah..that won't cause more inflation or anything.

>stimulus checks
Is this american's version of bread lines? why not just give out food? or wait I forgot, CONSOOM.

Lol

Danegeld is back boys

>GAS PRICE SURGE = more money printed
>gas (and other) prices never come down due to inflation = more money printed
Nothing to worry about guys.
moneyprintergobrrr.com/

If I change my name to Ukraine, can I have some help from the US?

Right in time for the midterms? I’m broke. Bring it on.

You Russian fool.

Our checks will be funded by taxing big oil profits.

Wait, did you say inflation was not high enough yet? Hold on, printing more money.

which of course WONT increase gas prices, not at all.

I'm down for this
The government giving me back my money and taking less of my money is always good

Attached: 1647049511860.png (410x357, 129.68K)

Please, no more stimmies
Please

>Our checks will be funded by taxing big oil profits.
Better be prepared to handle 10$+ prices for gas then. Who the fuck do you think produces gas and diesel?

The massive inflation was caused by the Fed and Blackrock going on a trillion dollar buying spree on the corporate bond market and housing market
$1400 did fuck all

Attached: 1647215754729m.jpg (1024x576, 37.5K)

They're taking advantage of the war in Ukraine and raising their prices leading to greater profits. This is sick and they will pay for inflicting this turmoil on every day people.

We all know this will never happen. It will be a "loan" that will be charged on your taxes like the last 2 times

Attached: 1627328969391.jpg (1024x768, 90.55K)

Why not reparations? Then we don’t have to worry so much about violent crime and property theft.

Attached: 18D84B1A-FA9E-4FD1-884B-0FC9B641CDD9.jpg (1000x600, 145.41K)

The third check, which arrived in 2021, is not subject to federal tax. ywnbaw

Maybe stop globoalhomo and just drill our own oil?

Fighting inflation with inflation. How could this ever go wrong.

we never get stimmie and if there's gibs it's coming out of my pocket

Surely dumping more cash into the economy with borrowed money wouldn't increase inflation. Genius.

Because it won't actually be paid for by big oil, we'll just print the money

It's almost as if they want inflation to continue. Does anyone know how inflation helps them though?

This was a problem before muh Ukraine but I understand liberals purge their memory every 30 days to avoid realizing how often they are lied to.

Nigger I just did my tax return and it sure as fuck was subject to reduction. Both the 600 and the 1400.

Attached: 1643408486660.jpg (200x202, 11.22K)