Steiner's Kampfgruppe

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!? WHAT IS STEINER WAITING FOR?!

Attached: -6165771393220849319_121.jpg (1278x944, 255.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/52491150/#q52491387
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 more weeks comrade everything is going to plan nothing to worry about

>2 weeks until Ukraine fall
>2 weeks until total Ukrainian military fall
>2 weeks until all major cities fall
>2 weeks until the capital fall
>2 weeks until Mariupol fall

Trust the plan. Z

>2 weeks until Mariupol fall

Mariupol is already subdivided into 3 separate pockets of resistance. 2 weeks is VERY generous. I give the skinheads 5-7 days max.

Attached: 1581627743722.jpg (264x286, 19.69K)

Ok
It's still just Mariupol a fucking city on the border
If it's not fall after 5-7 days. You have to pay my hospital bill to fix my side

Mariupol will fall in a few days. The Russians are neglecting everything else just to get that one city.
Once they take it Any Forums will be unbearable for a few days as Any Forums will flood the boards with an attitude like they just won the war.

Honestly I think there will be peace after the fall. Russia wants at least some leverage and so far they have basically nothing.

>southfront
two more weeks bros

Where is proofs ?

>Mariupol is already subdivided into 3 separate pockets of resistance
according to mspaint brigade?

Attached: slug.jpg (600x414, 24.91K)

Haven't three days passed already since the previous batch said Mariupol would fall any moment now?

>already
How long of a drive is it to the Russian border again? 50km? 60km?
We're three weeks to this damned conflict and a border town is still standing.

Attached: 1647581272110.jpg (5034x3356, 1.01M)

>It's still just Mariupol a fucking city on the border

It's one of the largest concentrations of Ukrainian forces + skinheads in the whole country. So the pacification of this pocket will free up a large amount of Rus+friend forces to pursue the offensive to Dnipro or Odessa.

This, the Severodotetsk cauldron are the areas with the most intensive combat and the greatest importance for the whole war. The Western world has a strange obsession with Kiev, where the Russian VDV are just camping in the woods, chilling.

Once Mariupol falls, the operation is a success. Donetsk and Luhansk will have been secured for annexation and a land-bridge to Crimea will be provided.

Not a bad trade in exchange for a 90% reduction in GDP.

blue: basically all of the city
red: empty farmland

l-l-look we're winning!

>w-we didn't even want kiev
get fucked rusnig, you lost the war

>largest concentrations
It’s maybe 8k men tops. You’re getting blown the fuck out by random chechens, civilians, football hooligans, ultranationalists, and marines from a nation that has no real navy. It’s been over three weeks, and they’re still unable to get further than a kilometer into the city and have lost a general. Grozny is going to look like a fun carnival ride compared to Mariupol.

Attached: 0E62588A-CCEE-4601-BB47-1DF304745EC2.jpg (779x700, 54.72K)

See you in 7 days vatnik

Attached: 78882256-0A30-41E7-B190-75E9320E2D31.jpg (750x448, 211.21K)

Do you have a collection of vatniks that have already been wrong?

>largest concentrations
Put your ope up is it?

>Newfag doesn't even know how to quote
Where you same fagging retard?

yeah nah m8

it's Azov and 1 brigade of naval infantry. Meanwhile an entire division of cossack crayon eaters are in Odessa.

>largest concentrations of Ukrainian forces

lol no it isnt. the ukranians have far more forces in the northeast

Karkov is 25km from the border and isn't even encircled.

go into the Any Forums archive you can find thousands claiming kiev will fall tonight on days 1-3

So wait, is 100% of the Azov brigade currently in Mariupol? If all Ukrainian combatants in Mariupol are killed or captured, does that mean that Azov is no more, and that Russians will be able to say that they've beaten the Nazis?

Attached: 1646892919766.png (640x704, 645.4K)

There’s also a company of Chechens and Crimean tartars in Mariupol.

>you will live to see a neo nazi force made heros of ukraine after they are all wiped out, by a Jewish president no less
What a fucking rollorcoster of a war its been kek

Azov is spread along all fronts, but you can be sure that *if* Mariupol falls, vatniggers and chinks will claim that the "denazification" is complete and attempt to use that as one of their face-saving ladders to step away from the conflict.

There's an Azov detachment in Mariupol but not the entire unit afaik

Azov are like the SA/Brownshirts, not politically just as organization structure
There is one Azov unit in every Ukranian city of note. Even if Ivan takes the city Azov doesn't stop existing. It's just a slight morale blow cause now Azov has no access to Azov

well if they die, they will die because of one tiny kike

Attached: putins kikes.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

>Russian KIA/WIA/POW already at ~10% of the initial force committed, if not significantly higher
>5-7 more days JUST to take Mariupol
Mr. Putin, I don't feel so good

>Crimean tartars
You tell me Putin import them back after they steal it from the Ukie?
The fucking absolutely state of saviours of white people

>w-we didn't want to take Kyiv anyways, M-Mariupol has been the real objective all along, that's why we have 2 major armored thrusts towards Kyiv & tried to take the city via airborne assault on the first day
Loving
Every
Laugh

Attached: 1349561398578.png (231x245, 141.15K)

Remember that time in WW2 when a city garrison that was cut off and surrounded, led to victory for the surrounded army?

Attached: 1598621117320.png (600x400, 123.51K)

yes user, we're all quite familiar with the Soviet victory at Leningrad, why do you ask?

>>w-we didn't want to take Kyiv anyways
They didn't.
Unless you have some brilliant ideas on how a 20,000 force can storm a 3-million large city?

The army around Kiev is there to exert pressure on the government and compel them to accept Moscow's terms. Pretty simple to understand unless you're a baby-brain r*dditor.

Attached: 1580577741411.jpg (1241x1269, 108.07K)

ITS JUST A CAMPING TRIP BRO ROFL

>They didn't.
care to explain the day 1 airborne assault on the airport Ivan?

It won't free up much, since they'll have to consolidate their hold on the city with a force that had already been torn to shreds that's facing an active insurgency.

Nah, these are guys that fled to Ukraine, or already lived in the areas Ukraine controlled before 2014. They’re pissed. The Russians have tried to genocide them four times in the last 200 years.

>freeze and starve in a forest next to the capital
>exert pressure on the government
which government? lmao

Where's a Shazam poster when you need him?

>They didn't.
So they just opened up a whole front just to send them to their deaths?

Attached: 1623495077673.png (450x450, 15.78K)

5D CHESS
also operation flashpoint footage

Oh, you mean the one on the Ukie side?
Chechen goes from the ethnic that oppose Russia to the ethnic that die for Russia so I just forgot the old one exist

Azov is an idea, user.

>Skinheads

Skinheads? You mean the skinned skulls of your twink rapehole conscripts that Azov is going to stick on enough pikes to make Vlad the Impaler weep?

Given how your invasion is going as well as anything related to the word 'Russia' is doing these days, I hope you're ready for the draft user. Of course by then your sister'll be a mail-order cock sleeve and Ukraine will have already beaten you so you'll have to instead be sent to Chechnya 3 - This Time it's Comical. Since your opsec gaps have been forced wider than a Russian conscript's asshole, I'll probably be able to follow your whole fucking movements from home, so I'll know just how to send you off to the only thing equally as bad as Russia - Hell. Just after the Bayraktar skull-fucks your entire platoon and you're a charred amputee husk on some Grozny pavement, I'll facetime you so you can hear and see me ploughing your sister. The last thing you will ever hear will be your sister climaxing as she's insemenated, screaming "Slava Azov!" as you fall into silent eternity.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 13.45.37.png (482x482, 445.16K)

>it's back
kek

This is really fucking dumb, dude. It's not a strategic feint, Russia just had shit logistics.

I'm a big fan of your work.

Pretty much every supposedly "pro-Russian" ethnic group has an anti-Russian diaspora always fighting against them.

To me the fuckiest story is the Don Cossacks unit in Donetsk, at the beginning it was mostly Cossacks descended from people who fled Russia a century ago. But for some reason their high command got hit really badly by an arty strike. Then the new high command stopped talking about taking back their homestead and more about slavic brotherhood. And then more and more Russians started entering the unit until finally it was Don Cossack in name only.

>Azov is an idea
It's a location
Can't be Nazi skinhead without any kind of groß

Attached: Azov.png (991x628, 239.09K)

>Ukraine will fall in 24 hours!
>Ukraine will fall in 48 hours!
>Ukraine will fall in 3 days!
>Ukraine will fall in 4 days!
>Ukraine will fall in 5 days!
>Ukraine will fall in a week!
>Ukraine will fall in two weeks!
>Ukraine will fall in three weeks!
>We don't NEED to take Kiev
>we don't NEED to take Kharkiv
>we don't NEED to not beg 16,000 Syrian mercenaries for help
>we don't NEED to take Mariupol in a week
>we don't NEED to take Mariupol in 2 weeks
>we don't NEED to take Mariupol in 3 weeks
>we don't NEED to take anything other than Mariupol
YOU ARE HERE
>we don't NEED to take Mariupol
>we don't NEED to not lose Crimea
>we don't NEED to not attack NATO in a fit of autistic frustration
>we don't NEED to not let Kaliningrad get steamrolled by the Poles
>we don't NEED the Germans to be released onto Russia for the third time
>we don't NEED Putin to not shoot himself

Attached: shazam.jpg (667x375, 31.64K)

Vatniks fear the Kermit poster.

umm based

seconding this

Attached: 1461523522607.jpg (293x323, 16.07K)

basado Kermit-kun

Attached: comment_1646209032IwQsVWZ2BgOsqkwEdpESBR.jpg (965x1281, 421.18K)

This war shows how shitty Russia treats subunit like Donet and Luhan division with poor and outdated equipment only and use them at a meatshield
If Russia have another civil war now it's very likely the country will break entirely
Mitilitaly coup not gonna be that bad maybe

extremly based

It's an absolute joy to read all of this in Kermit's voice.

At this point I think even Azov might be disappointed. Those guys declared they are ready to make a last stand and be martyred and all that shit. Russian offensive is becoming more and more limp-dicked. Perun does not approve.

Unfortunately it’s my first cope I’m keeping track of.
I’m having a slow next week at work so I’ll have a lot of time to document and verify copenik posts

right here senpai

>Russia doesn't NEED to have any OpSec
>Russia doesn't NEED to have an economy
>Russia doesn't NEED to catch the Ukes by surprise
>Russia doesn't NEED to have low casualties
>Russia doesn't NEED to have the VDV achieve their objectives
>Russia doesn't NEED to have their Chechens survive
>Russia doesn't NEED to take Kyiv
>Russia doesn't NEED to encircle and take a city a few klicks from the border
>Russia doesn't NEED fuel for its vehicles
>Russia doesn't NEED to lose thousands of men and vehicles in a couple weeks
>Russia doesn't NEED to achieve any of its Day 1 objectives on Day 2
>Russia doesn't NEED to achieve any of its Day 1 objectives on Day 3
>Russia doesn't NEED to achieve any of its Day 1 objectives on Day 23

and finally

>Russia doesn't NEED to not be a laughingstock

Attached: unknown (6).png (538x705, 879.09K)

AZOG are no nazi, just good friends of Rabbi Shekelberg.

Attached: 1647488878277.jpg (1125x1147, 380.36K)

They’re sending in forcibly conscripted people from where they’ve “liberated” in Ukraine to die against prepared defenses since they didn’t get a breach with their proper units a few weeks ago and were taking too many losses. Fucking Russians will fight to the last non-Muscovite.

You're winning, son

Attached: 1640045145933.jpg (500x645, 44.7K)

>Ukraine will fall in 24 hours!
>Ukraine will fall in 48 hours!
>Ukraine will fall in 3 days!
>Ukraine will fall in 4 days!
>Ukraine will fall in 5 days!
>Ukraine will fall in a week!
>Ukraine will fall in two weeks!
>Ukraine will fall in three weeks!

So when did Russia give an ETA for when they will take Kiev?
Because 100% of this whole sentiment was western liberals saying "Oh Russia didn't take Kiev as soon as we said they wanted to? Russia btfo"

Almost like saying in April of 1945 the USSR didn't take Berlin in yet therefore they fail

user, 80 years ago a nation depending on fucking horses and trains for Logistics has went deeper in Ukraine, in a shorter amount of time.

>Fucking Russians will fight to the last non-Muscovite.
Not very long at least
Russia have demographic problem now so keep sending the people that support you in and all you have left is the one that don't support you
Soviet lose half of it population after its become Russia

Attached: 1645981702107.jpg (445x365, 44.48K)

sounds like a cope
meaningless

To be fair they didn't invade in winter.

Men's lives are cheap user.
After WW2 the soviets just sent an able bodied man to repopulate villages that lost 90% of their male population
They will do the same shit again

>CNN says Russia says they'll take Kiev in 3 days
>ha! Russia didn't take Kiev as fast and Rachel Maddow says? check mate Pootine

They haven't made any progress in 2 weeks. They are just parked getting raped by Ukrainians with AT weapons and commercial drones.

Attached: 1647522950777m.jpg (1024x564, 140.97K)

Iraq has had a deeper penetration in Iran in a shorter amount of time than you have.

(You)

The outskirts of Mariupol are approximately 8 miles from the original donbas border where the Russian's launched their initial thrust at the city from.
Mariupol has theoretically been under attack for three weeks and still isn't anywhere near captured.

Attached: 15 minute drive.png (1318x1358, 1.28M)

and?

>care to explain the day 1 airborne assault on the airport Ivan?

Do you have any idea of the tactical situation? You need to have a grasp of basic facts before you enter into any sort of discussion about this.
WHAT ABOUT the airport? They took the airport on the 1st day and its been in Russian possession ever since....

Attached: 1622563170724.png (683x540, 378.3K)

Oh hold on. So you shills say that Ukraine was going to fall in a couple of days but now they we're almost in the month, you're backtracking? Gid da fuck outta here

Attached: 37188220.jpg (400x400, 80.82K)

your country is pathetic and we will enjoy seeing it collapse

based silposter

Back then they don't have abortions and aids user
And Soviet demographic look like a Pyramid while Russia demographic look like a masturbated mushroom

Pretty much every nation in the past 200 years has done better at war than modern day Russia. Your nation is a joke and your army is the punchline
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cope posting is done by the US to justify military spending.

so is putin

Attached: putin WEF.jpg (1100x814, 89.2K)

Kermitanon will have probably impregnated them first ().

>three weeks in and the invading force hasn't taken a key strategic city less than 120km from its staging areas
>T-THEY DIDN'T GIVE AN ETA

Attached: 1645970179824.png (640x473, 244.5K)

I'm specifically speaking against arm chair war fighting and how retarded it is.

Their idea was they can march in without significant resistance and Ukraine will simply capitulate and they can install their puppet regime. Same puppet regime they installed with soft power like propaganda and bribery in 2010 election.

Imagine being THIS upset.
Are you Mongol rape-baby?

Attached: 1621514017854.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

so let me get this straight
Russia started the war knowing it would not take Kiev, or any major city for that matter, and it will get stuck for weeks or maybe months?
And that is supposed to make Russia look good?

Attached: 1628155154372.jpg (376x497, 51.6K)

You think that they still hold the airport? Retard they got annihilated weeks ago

It might have been a feint. They just also had shit logistics and shit contingencies for when the Ukrainians followed perfect Intel from glowies and didn't over react and cede the east in a scrambled reaction.

lmao ukrainians resort to defending kiev on Any Forums pathetic

Why hasn't Mariupol fallen? Ukraine forces there are outnumbered massively and have been cut off for weeks. Russia is really fucking bad at war. One assumes it will get really ugly of they try storm the city center, which is why they have been afraid to do so to date.

>Russia started the war knowing it would not take Kiev
how this this any different from saying in April of 1945 the USSR is getting into a war knowing it would not take Berlin

go back to watching Tucker Carlson and waiting for your draft letter vatnik

Attached: 1645975469724.png (559x576, 322.85K)

nigga, you’re attacking kyiv on Any Forums
Oh and for the record, my country is merely sending weapons that kill russian air and tank crews

again this whole sentiment was western liberals saying "Oh Russia didn't take Kiev as soon as we said they wanted to? Russia btfo"

Based Kermit continuing to give the gopniks seethe-induced heart-attacks.

Attached: 1647419183908.png (3490x2436, 1.86M)

Yeah, I’m thinking based

Attached: 3D1E1597-E7A6-4D5A-96B1-E02D5156A66D.jpg (300x168, 9.79K)

cope

Are you just gonna pretend that nobody has been on this site for the past month?
Or that every Russian news site was talking shit?
Do you really think we are goldfish or some shit?

uh sure thing bud

Attached: 1647577232469.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

ah yes, „western liberals”

Attached: EC51F073-2C5B-4A6F-9AA7-92F27ADD4E09.jpg (512x1024, 61.26K)

/k/ has 0 impact on the Ukrainian invasion

Attached: 1647603010779.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

If anyone really wants to argue with that sperg be my guest. Here are the results of the last thread he where tried the same exact thing.
desuarchive.org/k/thread/52491150/#q52491387

Attached: 1647297132656.jpg (728x1024, 89.21K)

my point exactly

apparently neither does russia, lmao
russians are the gypsies of soldiering, they make a convoy of a bunch of trailers and just camp in front of your capital begging for food, water and fuel

Attached: 73F21742-9E00-4A48-84BD-DE047DE0C4F4.jpg (508x567, 34.84K)

saved for posterity. any other kermit posts?

Attached: kermit-post.png (1735x228, 113.95K)

Dude, don't bring bullshit ADL assholery here. Not saying it isn't correct, just saying the ADL is fucking retarded (Pepe is one example)

it's obvious to everyone with military experience, from generals to ex-SECDEF level civilians, that the Russian military should have been able to quickly move across the open country of Ukraine and encircle strategic cities extremely fast. The fact that every advance has completely stalled and stagnated with heavy losses of RU equipment means that this campaign is failing massively on a tactical level, and all vatniks can do is say shit like this which is obviously false because if it were true there would be RU logistics flights coming in every day and the RU Air force would be flying sorties.

in short, get fucked kiddo

Attached: 1645988709736.jpg (842x960, 56.2K)

lol cope

>we said
>western
your own .ru website released their victory article exactly at 8AM three days following the invasion, but i wouldn't expect an alcoholic orc to remember anything past breakfast

Kermitanon lore here.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 19.07.13.png (1564x726, 234.93K)

I can't help it either.

again this is just "Russia didn't get to Kiev as fast and WE said they would?? Russia btfo"

The joy does not come from victory over my enemy, the joy is in the fight itself.

Both of them are dead now :(

here’s your dose, vatnik

Attached: 949FC867-BD69-48E8-8C00-7DF9EBDC77CA.jpg (556x556, 58.97K)

Attached: 1647467811900.png (1543x362, 121.47K)

>western liberals said I wouldn't take a shit in my hand and rub it on my face, and the only reason you're saying it's bad that I'm taking a shit and rubbing it on my face is that western liberals said I wouldn't

Attached: 1647547515995.png (720x673, 129.53K)

Attached: 1353254232423421.png (2116x666, 362.96K)

Attached: based beyond belief.jpg (1024x572, 73.78K)

Fucking hell that's based, is there an archive of all of these kermit-posts somewhere?

yes thanks for proving my point

wtf I love Ireland now

Ah yes, step 1: denial

>asb news is liberal

>western liberals are the only ones who disagree with me, therefore anyone who disagrees with me must be a western liberal

amazing logic there Ivan

Based and NATOpilled

Attached: If_only_you_knew.jpg (1242x1233, 1.15M)

nato support is a core tenet of liberalism

Attached: Emma-the-Calling-USARC.jpg (1232x719, 61.16K)

Pretty much every nationalist party in Eastern Europe is pro NATO.
Cause we hate you Ivan
And we want you dead

But they want a NATO no fly zone

>They're going to win
>They only need to capture Mariupol
ok

Are their any not funded by Soros that are pro nato?
sounds like glow fags

Yes because Ivan keeps bombing them with cruise missiles and their air force can’t operate at capacity while there’s AA in Belarus.

>Sil

Attached: 1542689776452.png (1342x766, 851.84K)

Nah, I'm just here to support the nazis as they kill subhuman Russian scum.

>I'm just here to support the nazis
lmao literal "thoughts and prayers"

based and true

desuarchive, search by the images filename

Based Shazamposter

guaranteed replies

And is now kicked out of WEF.

They are retarded, yes, but they are always writing in favor of their kosher interests.

If he gets Mariupol, he can end the war. Zelensky already said they´re not gonna join nato. So once they got Mariupol Putin can go:

>Dear Citizens of Russia, I speak to you in this victorious hour for we have killed the evil Nazi cabal secretly controlling the Ukraine, with their influence gone our ukrainan brothers promptly understood our entirely reasonable demands of them not joining Nato. Russia´s mighty military has once against saved Europe from the Nazis threat.
>Russia is rich, and generous, and we will help our slavic brothers repair the towns the nazis squatted by providing them with vast monetary support, just like soviet times when red army moved across the baltics to build hospitals and university.
>Furthermore, the people of Donbass and Lunetsk have suffered the most, to make sure they shall never suffer again we´ll further integrate them into Russia, in fact they´ll all be phsically moved east of the ural mountains to make sure they can safely settle in the bosom of Russia.
>Also, make sure to check out the victory parade in two months, while a little bit smaller then usual I tell you the quality of soldiers is much higher this time.

this post wins the internet kek

Attached: laughhh.gif (320x240, 831.9K)

For 200 years Russia has done nothing but try to erase our languages, muttify our people and steal our fucking land. From the Baltic to the Black Sea you have done nothing but attack and hurt everyone in the name of your retarded slavic brotherhood. The only ones actually supporting you are the dumb Serbs that never had to deal with you.
Do you think we need Soros's money to support an Alliance with the express goal of stopping you?
Soros is too busy funding faggots that have tried to destroy our energy sectors with green energy that suspiciously benefits you and your Jewish oligarchs.

People think they're literally talking to Putin ITT
sad

I kneel

Attached: martwa zeta.jpg (600x460, 107.13K)

What Zelensky said sounded more like "we know we won't get accepted into NATO" and not "we don't want to join NATO", he also stated that Ukraine will not accept any kind of neutrality enforced by Russia. This is all talk of course and could change.

>Russia has done nothing but try to erase our languages
lol oh ok you're just whining about Russians dominating Eastern Europe

Attached: 1416615722930.jpg (700x762, 63.84K)

Based kermit poster.

see

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (188x268, 13.02K)

and you're whining about NATO dominating over Russia

Attached: 1646276933822.jpg (1024x697, 106.09K)

>russians dominating anything, ever again
the only thing russians will be dominating is teen russian sluts dominating my hairy asshole with their tongues

>and you're whining about NATO dominating over Russia

I once knew a girl from Krasnodar
She fully supports Putin's war
Now she sucks my dick
For a chocolate bar

BAYRAKTAR

lol cope

while you’re typing „lol cope” I’m setting up a rimming date with Диaнa age 19 from St. Petersburg

she’s a hot bitch

massive cope

lmao based
Fucking russian girls will be easier than ever in this decade
Not like it was hard before but damn, a bitch will probably swallow your seed on the sidewalk for a loaf of bread

Winter was never really the issue. Fall and spring mud was as it hampered movement on those mud pitches they call roads

fucking jannies

>pic
lol Russians are delusionals
Chinks are distancing themselves from you