TWO MORE WEEKS

>economy hasn't collapsed
>government hasn't defaulted
>putins popularity over 70%

the sanctions have failed.

Attached: russian-flag-151947920021T.jpg (1920x1280, 152.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hE8UfZZ-n_A
files.catbox.moe/grkpxn.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I come from the Reddit Brigade of the Imperial Anal Forces - or shall I say, from whatever's left of it.
But let me give you some background first:
When I first saw the situation in Ukraine, I was sitting in my basement eating my cheetos and arguing with my Internet colleagues about whether or not we are entitled to assume a 5 year old boy's gender; and the necessity of monthly booster shots from Pfizer which will shield us against a deadly bat-soup virus that was released by the Gooks in order to destroy our sacred democracy.
Oh boy, my state-of-the-art bluetooth keyboard was on fire that day!
I remember I'd taken a break, trying to piss in a onions sauce bottle, when youtube's algorithm all of a sudden started recommending various videos depicting the evil atrocities of a schizophrenic one-testicle homophobic Nazi dictator of the East, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, against a brave little African country that was minding its own business and had never hurt anybody.
Apparently, the Russians were bombing the heck out of poor Ukraine for no reason at all, but Winston Churchill was standing his ground in Kiev along with his Aryan soldiers of Israel, making Zoom calls to the British Parliament and spitting in the face of the evil slavic bear.
Si senor, that was one brave Jew!
Meanwhile, lots of good news were coming from the front straight to my Yahoo feed: the Russians forgot to bring gas for their tanks and got stuck in the mud, the Phantom of the Opera was shooting down Putin's planes as if they were flies, an LGBT toddler armed with a Kalashnikov was gunning evil North Koreans in the vast deserts of Ukraine, and a huge Chinese warship was getting btfo'd by 13 brave Iranians who were throwing water balloons at it from an island of an endangered species of transgender snakes, right after being advised by a US military analyst's verified Twitter account.
(cont.)

Attached: #IStandWithBGC-5.jpg (438x430, 60.15K)

Omfg, that was it for me!
I quickly decided to join my Ukrainian brothers and defend the values of our Anal Democracy from the evil schemes of the satanic Lord of the Vlad.
My subreddit comrades and I crossed the Pacific Ocean and finally landed to the Middle Eastern port called "Mariu/pol/", ready to kick some Nazi ass.
But, alas, oh my dear loving Baphomet... little did we know back then that Lord Putin had made a disgusting deal to give Mariu/pol/ to an unhinged Greek dude with a huge cock and an insatiable thirst for Hohol pussy, just to make an example out of that poor forsaken Ukrainian village to the rest of the anally Free world.
If you're reading this, I'm probably dead, killed by Nazis.
Stay away from Mariu/pol/.
I repeat: STAY AWAY.
It's a done deal!
The Russkies have completely owned it and unleashed the ultimate patriarchal weapon which will bring down our gay empire.
Spread the word about the impending doom of the BGC. Save your thots before it's too late!
And don't forget to updoot my post.
xoxo

-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-------------------ZZZZ
-----------------ZZZZ--
---------------ZZZZ----
-------------ZZZZ------
-----------ZZZZ--------
---------ZZZZ----------
-------ZZZZ------------
-----ZZZZ--------------
---ZZZZ----------------
-ZZZZ------------------
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>government hasn't defaulted
This is the most amazing thing to me. Hard to fathom how they managed this.

First goods imported under new prices only have just arrived

Gonna be nice

The Ruble has stabilized, Russia and China are building their own parallel financial and trading system in a short time. It's the most important change since 1991, really amazing to see

Their debt is only 20% of GDP and they have enough reserves to pay it all off

This has been true for years. Russia actually has a real economy

>sanctions
They are symbolic as long as Germany still buys Russian gas

>big gobalhomo finance
>cut off Russia from Bank system
>"oh hey you us a bunch if debt payments"
>"sorry m8 you took away swift"
>"lol oh yeah"

They sure showed putin..
Would be like my bank closing my account then wondering why I am not making good on the auto and home loan I have with them.

It’s permanent 2 more weeks.

they arrested like 300 billion dollars of Russian Federation money

russia built up huge reserves over the last 10 years. they were clearly planning for this war since before the annexation of crimea. they are never going to default because of the large reserves + small debt relative to western countries. also russia has virtually infinite natural resources so they'll have plenty of things to sell for a quick buck.

> This is the most amazing thing to me. Hard to fathom how they managed this.

The sanctions are a meme, Russia gave the order to pay the debt, JP Morgan asked the Federal Reserve for permission and they said yes.

Lots of Russian bold holders in the USA, including pension funds. If the USA blocks the payments, many USians lose their pensions.

They did not think this through at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=hE8UfZZ-n_A

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 15-06-07 Russia-Ukraine SITREP 21 days [and 8 years] of fighting (Live) - YouTube.png (1204x677, 772.97K)

That did Russia a favor in a weird roundabout way.

files.catbox.moe/grkpxn.mp4

Whiteness vs jewish tricks the country.

>enough reserves to pay it all off
The west has confiscated half of their reserves

Russia still hasn't taken Ukraine. Just two more weeks!

They did the trick. The US frozen the Russian assets, Russia said, have your bond yield money but from those assets you've frozen otherwise it is an artificial default.

because people behind russian economics are brilliant. i kinda feel bad for them

Russians are have unity, diversity, equity, inclusion, and shit. They only have 3genders. Men , woman, and chicks with dicks. God Bless Russia.

Haha Jesus Christ quite the narrative man. I have actually fought and stared death in the face before, but thanks for spreading your own insecurities onto me. How many wars have you been involved in? This is my third. Also happily married so not sure who I'm impressing with the ladies. Also you want to tell all the refugees I assisted in medical tents that I was pretending to be playing COD? Cause I'm sure they wouldn't take much of what a keyboard warrior says seriously anyways

>TWO MORE WEEKS
It will allways be two more weeks. If two weeks pass by and it has not yet happend, there will be another two more weeks until the happening. Nobody has ever sed when the countdown for two more weeks starts, when the two weeks are over and the happening is finnaly starting to happen you will realize two more weeks was two weeks ago. And you will know how retarded you are for not beliving it was going to happen it two more weeks.

Attached: 1642679596313.jpg (299x338, 35.18K)

You need a buyer for those natural resources though. Any nation that starts to buy Russian resources has to be strong enough to take Western sanctions (lol) to be treated as a Russian ally. Russia is siding with mostly thirdies which means they can't get a good price for the resources. Russia is probably going to reinstall Soviet Union at least with their and Ukrainian borders. Can't say it's a win for the average ruski

Lol sit there and wait ,sanctions arent rockets , explosion comes after some time ,t. Someone whos country was under sanctions

USSR were under sanctions for a long period and survived somehow till 2 degenerates disbanded it

>the sanctions have failed
No they haven't. The intent of the sanctions isn't to hurt Russia but to end the USD and we're well on our way down that road now.

Why is the US destroying its hegemony ?

Because the system they use to fleece the population of their wealth can only stand for so long, and the USD is due to end. This was known from the beginning. They'll move on to another nation, build it up and do the same, as they have throughout history.