Poland: land of the

Attached: 803FBFB7-5084-45F7-9AC7-BF4FB3D51172.png (1275x1275, 200.06K)

German clay

confusion

...Ukrainian whore

butthurt

better sausages.

Stolen land

>>
367915609Cheap labout force for other countries.

Polish

Poo

sanity

I agree, Poland should give the lands """back""" to Germany, so that well-kept cities like Wrocław can turn into Turkish ghettoes covered in graffiti and trash

>Wrocław
You spelled Breslau wrong buddy

Any Forums

Based. Annex us too while you're at it.

You spelled Vratislavia wrong? Point is...make peace and open your hearts.

Vratislav is the dude that named it after himself. Dunno how Germoidoids managed to fit a b in there.

Tyskie

... based krówki
... cheaper gas
... much cheaper shopping for me
... cool places like Krakow or Wieliczka etc
... righteous anger on Russia.

i like Polska,
haters of Polska are just faggots, who have never been in Polska.

Land of the generationally butthurt.

They have ruined the board, I am sick of the seetheposting

Moscow conquerors.

Attached: 0003KMNUQYOHFNYX-C122-F4.jpg (625x514, 157.17K)

It is the land of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Every time you post some stupid shit (just as you did there) about fellow Christians you are nothing but blasphemous punk!

KURWAS

Typical leftist

Attached: IMG_20220318_091754.jpg (735x397, 78.83K)

Spiritual semites should be hanged.

when does NATO get involved faggot? I'm bored waiting for the end

Poles

Daily reminder that the West and South Germans (including the Swiss and Austrians) are Celts, not Germanics. The Eastern Germans and Eastern Austrians are Germanized West Slavs (related to Poles, Slovaks, Czechs, Slovenes and Croats). They are unironically often-times more Nordic-looking than South Germans. The Prussians were Germanized Balto-Slavs. The northern, northern part of Germany is where the Germanized Nordic Danes are. The middle is where they all meet.

“We wuz Nordics! We are all Germanics!” is WWII LARPing propaganda. The Germans aren’t Nordic and they’re not even that Germanic.

Also, they stole 500,000 Slavic kids during WWII because they all secretly love Slavs and want to have their babies. Even Hitler had a Ruhr Pole as a chauffeur and everyday he was probably like, “Mein Gott, look at this beautiful Slav.” That’s really what the war was about, Germanizing the Slavs and getting the Slav’s valuable seed and land.

Attached: germs arent even germ lol.png (832x607, 680.43K)

Po

jews