The fact that people are religious in modern society astounds me

There's no proof of God's existence beyond a mythology book some retard wrote thousands of years ago. Every single pro-God argument has been shown as either fallacious or outright incorrect. Even if God were real, we'd run into the classic Problem of Evil, where God would either be impotent or malevolent, making Him unworthy of worship. There's just no winning for Christfags.

Attached: bahaha.jpg (1200x880, 190.07K)

Go back to Albania

of course religion doesn't work if you restrict yourself to sterile, modernist frameworks. try using your whole brain next time.

The bible (and any religious text) never makes a claim that God exists

I have witnessed evil. I am religious because I hope good must also exist and I strive to live as a servant of God so that his goodness may shine in this world through me.

What have atheists given us? Camps of homeless shooting up locals and doing drugs all day? Decriminalizing wicked things has lead to demoralized dangerous blue cities all over the country. Atheists also push for mass immigration and homosexuality and destruction of reproductive health. You are not evolutionists, you are willingly barren to make time for your hedonistic pleasure seeking. You are degenerates and your path leads only to death.

Attached: BCB4689F-B383-438D-9DA8-9AA1E64E0A18.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

Religion is evolution written down.

Then why haven't you proven the origins of existence it's self and claimed your Nobel prize yet, fedora fag?

Based Star Citizen enjoyer.

Attached: Star Citizen 4_14_2021 11_19_03 PM.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

>beyond a mythology book some retard wrote

What they call God is goodness itself. If you understood, the book is like poetry, but it doesn't have any authority on it's own. And like any book, if it says something that is not good it is not divinely inspired. What is of authority is that which you know is good. The problem of evil is solved by throwing out the demiurge, which you have been looking at as a god.

In the end the question is who or what is your ultimate master? What will you live for? Do you pursue what is right or wrong? Are you a hypocrite or do you treat others fairly? Those are the kind of questions that these religious books revolve around.

>if it says something that is not good it is not divinely inspired

That is whatever is not good is not divinely inspired, but whatever is good remains so even if it is in the same book.

Weird how people against religion only attack Christianity. It's almost like there's only one true religion or something. Funny, that.

BASED

There is no proof for God's non-existence either. Atheism is just as much a belief system as traditional religions are.

There is more than one way to look at this image.

Attached: 1640481538257.png (496x509, 141.71K)

>What is of authority is that which you know is good
What people 'know is good' is based upon whatever values are taught to them. If you're a member of the correct isolated tribe, eating other people is 'good'.

>live in society religiously dominated by Christianity
>confused that critique of religion focuses on Christianity

Nice. You should repost it on r/atheism.

It's based on their conscience, not on the word you spoke "good", or what their friends taught them is good. Even those tribe members know if what they are doing is wrong, but they are faithless from their brutal conditions. And they are under pressure by their peers to conform. So it is important not to be a hypocrite and judge them without considering your own failings.

>"people with different value systems from ours secretly know that they are wrong!"
This is pathetic, honestly. Try being honest with yourself, look at your upbringing and how you actually came to believe what you believe

The difference is that atheism isn't making a positive claim. Atheism is the logical baseline. I'm not atheist because I don't want to believe in God, I'm atheist because there's no sufficient evidence for His existence.

>secretly know that they are wrong

We all know what's right. We just don't want to admit it because we are afraid of losing something if we did. Though we really are losing everything because we turned to evil.

They're still stuck on their religious methods.
Once these golems start marching across the planet they'll get the message.
Let's see their Gods protect them from this.

Attached: 882458328513414.gif (800x408, 3.54M)

>We all know what's right.
No actually, different societies have wildly different standards on right and wrong. You don't even commit to your own holy scriptures, you said yourself that you pick and choose what is 'divinely inspired' based upon your own gut feeling. Your gut feeling, your conscience, what you 'know is good' is only informed by what you were taught by your parents, your education, and your society in general. Wake up and smell the conditioning.

>t.

Attached: 703780F1-D637-418D-936C-1E71DEE01A44.jpg (367x500, 18.82K)

>Wake up and smell the conditioning.

The conditioning is what you have said, to teach people they do not decide for themselves what is right and wrong. So as to make them do evil for the one who does the conditioning. But everyone does in fact know what is right or wrong. It is not like something you memorized but more like a physical quality you have. Even the stones know the difference.

>There's no proof of God's existence beyond
nigger

No, when a Christian is trying to convince you that God exists, the burden of proof is on him. When it's the other way around, it's on you. And you have as much proofs as Christians. The logical, scientific answer to "does God exists" is: I don't know, it's impossible to tell at this point.