Fuck the mod who deleted the Elden ring thread

You are virgin
Perma ban me nigger

Attached: A811EBB0-BC88-46D3-AEBE-8EE168AECB06.jpg (1440x2160, 532.5K)

Based.
Haters will seethe.
Great game.
They will shill the things we don't care about.
They will make the threads we won't pay attention to.
They will kill each other.
They will sterlize each other.

Attached: 1647431346750.webm (640x720, 1.3M)

Great game, but uhhh... you're in Any Forums, the game is apolitical, the fuck are you on about?

>elden ring
THE SQUID GAME OF NU/POL/

>lives once
>becomes a jannie
Fucking loser bum ass bitch

How is it apolitical? It's basically the legend of Ragnarok interpreted by japs

you werent on the thread, we were discussing about the fact that the merchants in the game have uncanny similarities with IRL kikes

Imagine posting that after all the shit they let get posted here.

Attached: 1646321793310.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

mods on this website get money from chinks to ban antirussia news and spread maps where russia has already conquered all of Ukraine and established an islamic Khalifate there

If you honestly think anyone on this website is the country they say they are I have about 1.4 billion ching chongs to tell you about

jannies would rather read 50 slide threads of western ukraine propaganda

>I support the opposite to the current thing
is just as cringeworthy as current thing, you're a faggot and you will die a virgin

>I support the opposite to the current thing
that’s usually a good thing 95% of the time, pasta nigger

I had a 20 line green text lined up when the jiggaboo deleted the thread.
The tldr was “Beat the game once legitimately with bloodhound fang. Did a SONAF build for round 2 but they patched the kamekameha, so it’s not as fun now. What’s a fun build to respec into?”

Attached: 3095F3F4-FBBA-48A2-B0BA-5B10DFF442B8.jpg (541x370, 206.69K)

I don't remember kikes playing such good music though. A few are playing their bow weapon when you sneak up on them

so if the current thing is mexicans are decent honest people the opposite is probably right, right?

but you're not mexican, you're likely a chink piece of human garbage

Based

Whips are good for stun locking most enemies out of attacking. Been doing good with the magma candlestick

Why is this gaym popular? When I watch jewtube videos of it it looks similar to other games of that kind. What's so special about it?

>Nation run by drug and human traffickers
>Honest and decent people

I've had sex.
Seethe more in impotence.

I don’t think I’ve seen the magma candlestick. Trying to avoid fextra spamming things. Is it in volcano manor?

Anyway, faithfag, find the stupid Prata blade or conventional non-cheese combat will be completely off the table the whole game.

Maybe try it instead of watching others play, zoomer? Yes, it's very similar in play to their previous titles. The story is much more fleshed out this time around. Nose and Germanic inspired mostly

Who plays these cringe asian games? I'm going to download Skyrim again, an actual game by white men.

WOPS MAD
LMAO

Attached: 1646719358097.png (828x912, 443.47K)

It’s dark souls in a breath of the wild sized open world. If you like dark souls it’s the greatest game ever. If you don’t you’ll hate it and you’d also be a huge faggot.

Friendly reminder that if you had to use summons or magic of any kind; you didnt actually beat the boss

Attached: bell.jpg (300x458, 38.74K)

Yes. You get it for doing patches assassination he's too lazy to do. You need to do one for the lady first though to know you get a reward, then you can demand your reward from patches

More than 200 hrs in. Still like it so far.

Holy shit this might be the worse take in the entire thread.

The only difference is that its open world and zoomers adore open worlds for some reason. Personally I think the game is worse off for having no direction

Coded sword. Sword of faith and flame but they nerfed it a little

>fromshit thread nr 2

Attached: saturn devouring his son bed.png (640x640, 722.42K)

Friendly reminder that if you
>used torrent
>rolled
>blocked
>leveled up
>healed
You didn’t beat the game.

Attached: 1647414091915.png (859x462, 342.49K)

>fucking 0 mechanic aptitude required
>an orgy of procedural pasta
Ah yes, whites like (((Todd Howard))) and a legion of nu-males who probably went on to support every Current Thing and half probably cut their dicks off. VERY based.

No one cares about your normie shit game.

>game has no genders
>you literally have to choose "body type A" or "body type B"
which is why I won't buy it. plus open world is shit

Scrubs will seethe

Attached: 1646241863597.jpg (817x857, 62.9K)

>Personally I think the game is worse off for having no direction
It has plenty of direction, I get high and then play and I still haven't had any trouble figuring out where to go

I think you may just be a dumb dumb head

It has direction, you just don't get told exactly what to do right away. Your goal is made more clear by Gideon the roundtable. Every souls has had an open world. You aren't restricted to one path for most of it

Attached: 1647411194901.webm (1080x606, 2.88M)

No fan of the jannies or their shill friends, we just have like, a lot of video game boards, specifically for this. Not that I give a shit, just seemed like shitting on mods for doing their damn job for once.

What's political about Norse mythology besides some extremely loose connections between it and WN?

Lucky fucking 7's, I don't consider that political either but at least it aligns with the board culture, lmfao gonna have runic financing options and shit, oy vey you need these items to defeat the darkness (who I am also financing and getting paid by) right goyi...*ahem* tarnished? All the maidens will love this armor!

Yeah, I fucked up after I joined and didn’t realize what I was doi. Immediately killed rykard and promptly ruined volcano manor.