Suicidebombers where?

What heppened to islamic terrorists? Seems like this is no longer a thing in the west, whereas 10 years ago it seemed like a constant problem

Attached: 1647465411073.jpg (640x760, 81.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-mOy8VUEBk?t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=F5EexMdLvfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin destroyed ISIS

With more and more muslims living in europe, youd think it would have been more common now.

Radical islamists existed long before ISIS, and they still exist.

look user they are not important rn...

I guess go down to the middle east and teahc them how to really do the stabbings or something....

hello my name is pekka pekkalinen I do stabbing for a living and you all suck.. see you take the knify then you go stab stab stab

oh so you looked at the picture didn't you?
.. well then now you just ordered a 1000 liters of milk

Attached: Now+you+just+ordered+a+thousand+liters+milk+_f7a582e6628e45beab8e85bc82f97a02.png (417x408, 117.51K)

youtu.be/s-mOy8VUEBk?t=150

Christchurch attack mostly. Islamic terrorists could attack anyone anywhere with zero repercussions because western women prevented it. The christchurch attack put some level of fear of retaliation into the general islamic population in western countries and made them realize white men weren't 100% neutered yet. So now they dont have as much passive support in their environment as before.

jews are constantly upgrading their schemes

The CIA stopped funding them and started funding Leftists

Attached: EbDK4QmXYAA9ymj.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

My God I lost braincells by that statement.
>greater satan
How braindead do you gotta be to say retarded stuff like that?

sigh dem gjør det...

vi må bare sende dem på hue og ræva hjem igjen spesielt nå, nå er det folk her som virkelig trenger vår hjelp....

og fyfaen fortsatt så driver de her folka fra over alt og prøver å snike i køen dem skyr ingenting..... send dem på hue og ræva hjem....

Dilate

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

Kikes pioneered IEDS. They blew the 1st one.

Attached: GoldenbergDeliBombing.jpg (1080x1350, 625.8K)

De er på vei inn med ukraniere.
Koselig greier alt sammen.
Bare piss alt sammen.

Vi betaler alt ;)

Fix your stupid brain, retard.
Oh you can’t.

The United States needs new enemies every few years. Terrorists are so 2000s.

kek haraldur

haraldur, why do you call it Kænugarður.. you say as we used to do.. does it mean boat-city or.. or is just kievan-city?

.. I know you will just go
>I dunno

I just find it funny that you still say this to kiev.. then again you also call bergen, björgvin...

Attached: Kænugarður-Shipcity.jpg (2048x1371, 244.47K)

>Doubt

lol.....

i det minste da så trenger dem hjelp og det er ikke bare en scam for folk fra over ihelte over alt bare for å komma for gibs

>What heppened to islamic terrorists?
surveillance works

I guess this is a børk thread so.. let me teach you how to make a snowscooter sandwitch

youtube.com/watch?v=F5EexMdLvfs

Saudi Arabia (the supposed bank behind global terrorism) is now USA/Israel aligned. ISIS got fucked as well, so no more HD propaganda beheadings

hehe also if this was the us
>OMG SNOW SCOOTER SANDWITCH!!!!
RACIST

kek....

Yeah sorry. We told them to lay low and chill for a while. No more drama untile the big powers are peaceful again.

Stop hijacking my thread norwegians

Attached: 20201018_180830.jpg (900x423, 114.96K)

They just wanted you to hate Muslims to justify Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria and lybia. Now they want you to hate Russia and conservatives.

Partly, but a lot of the more recent attacks have been "loan wolves" just going out stabbing, or ploughing into pedestrians.
I think the end of ISIS holding territory took a lot of wind out of the Islamist sails, and it's just not as trendy as it was. I also think Saudi and Qatar have been privately told that continuing to fund terrorists isn't cool and will have consequences.

nah man are you buying into that whole weirdo american weirdo shit.. look I know you live in the ocean away from everything and all... but are you completly heimskur come on man.....

you are not an american you should know better ....