Burger Kangz!

Das rite

Attached: 92207EBA-8E5F-41F7-B9E0-2028C6846BB2.jpg (1169x903, 236.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFtU3olKhpE
reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/burger-king-says-russia-franchisee-refused-shutter-restaurants-2022-03-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Super based

A king among kings.

Mc D is seething right now.

Gruden spotted at Moscow bk.

Attached: OUR GUY.png (219x400, 102.88K)

Kek, why not? Their main competition is gone. Da Kang Gun Clean Up!

Based burger tsar.

sheeeeyiiit

bk manager flame broiling when moscow is attacked by jews

Attached: hot.jpg (274x237, 25.79K)

It's a Russian owned franchise. What is the west gonna do?
I'm just surprised Microsoft hasn't yet delivered a disabling mandatory update in Russia.

>I'm just surprised Microsoft hasn't yet delivered a disabling mandatory update in Russia.
Every update Microsoft puts out is disabling. Also the information they get from tracking everybody's computer usage is way too valuable to surrender.

There's only one burger king in Russia and that's Burger King.

Yeah, I’m thinking based

Attached: E91C4642-FD0E-4412-A43F-B75D5FD014DF.png (600x909, 576.8K)

I kneel...

Attached: file.png (383x469, 201.96K)

youtu.be/EFtU3olKhpE

Your post proves it's not disabling but I get the idea.

Don Mac you meant?

Attached: 578e0bd2c46188635b8b457b.jpg (790x444, 103.43K)

Thank heavens

Attached: 7izx3b7ro6n81.jpg (640x436, 56.41K)

HACKSHUALLY Burger King did want to close the restaurant, but the franchisee doesn't want to:

>Burger King's parent company said on Thursday it has not been able to close its 800 restaurants in Russia because its independent operator there "refused" to do so.

>Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR.TO) said that to enforce its contracts with the franchisee, Alexander Kolobov, it would need the help of the Russian government, but "we know that will not practically happen anytime soon," according to a letter to employees from David Shear, president, international, of the company.

and the best part:
>It also exposes what can become a point of weakness in international franchising, which is how most American restaurant brands expand overseas: the relationships with their independent operators.
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE OUR JEWISH OVERLORDS EVERY WHIM

reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/burger-king-says-russia-franchisee-refused-shutter-restaurants-2022-03-17/

Good for russians, they'll keep eating their plant burguers

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T SHUT DOWN YOUR BUSINESS BUT CONTINUE TO PAY US???
The Kike fears the Burger King.

Again for the illiterate mutts, the kike IS burger king, it's the eternal r*ssian that won't play ball.

WE

Only ever go to BK for the 2 for $5/$6 when the whopper is available. I get the whopper/impossible, two whoppers, two impossibles, or one of those + an original chicken sandwich. Really good bite for $5. Also only go to McDonalds when you have the grumblies for chicken mcnuggies, a big mac or quarter pounder does shit to fill a stomach.

no idea why they are not virtue signaling re: Russia, considering how they push a lot of interracial ads.

I am ordering some Burger Kangz today itself to make McMutts seethe

based nuggies kinoisseur

based

Are people really so stupid that they can't understand it's not Burger King that doesn't want to close the franchises or is it all bots posting itt?

Attached: dogecat.jpg (1200x1200, 167.31K)

Our franchisee said to fuck off kfc and mac donalds too, at least at Siberia

you know why it's because Mcdonalds has been winning the burger war around the world. But now Burger King can take over the Russian market.

Checked the swiss/german/austrian news here. They all say burger king wants out as soon as possible but is kept in russia due to some legal shennanigans.

They don't operate the restaurants, they have a contract with the franchisee, and can't just change it or end it unilaterally. If the franchisee doesn't accept any change, they have to continue allowing it to operate and supplying it with everything, or they can be sued for breach of contract.

Okay, thnx.

without the supply chain, it's just burger