I fixed this for you, Any Forums

The President does not control gas prices.

But greedy corporate Big Oil does.

Attached: 1647607114362.jpg (1078x1090, 188.24K)

So you are against globalism too?

wtf? I hate oil companies now

>I need to carry water for this person just because.
Fuck off I hate the companies too.

Thank you OP. I'm tired of explaining how government policies have nothing to do with the economy.

So cutting oil production and ceasing imports isn't effecting supply and demand.
You must be a fucking retard.

>corporate big oil decides what the sauds will do
take your pills

Meanwhile Biden dropped mine to under 4 and still going
Migatard will just keep going
>White man bad

Attached: 0318220612_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

How did Trump keep the price of gas down then?
Did he make the US a net exporter for nothing?

Yes. Also it means you are anti-semitic

prices didn't go up in the US because supply went down, they went up in the US because people on the other side of the earth are charging each other more for oil so everyone else has to charge that much too. we trade with canada and that's how international trade works dumb fuck

so basically you are a leftist he also hates israel for their occupation
wow Any Forums has come full circle

Biden stopped production in the US dipshit.

You'll never be a woman

No, there is just loads of oil sitting on existing leases that the entire energy industry is ignoring because they want to make president houseplant look even worse
>this is what liberals actually believe

You have no idea how oil pricing works.
Gas prices are downstream from speculation. Speculation is downstream from events. Events are downstream from policy.
So yes, a business unfriendly president DOES effect gas prices you brainless motherfucking mong.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever heard of policy? First thing Biden did was shut down keystone pipeline. If this isn't bait then kill yourself.

>HURR, WHY IS GAS AS EXPENSIVE WHEN OIL WAS 150
I wish minds could explode when I say 'downstream', but instead idiots have defense mechanisms to protect their egos.

You're a fucking retard.
Never post here again.

Youre right OP. Government regulation has nothing to do with gas prices.

Take me, I am an Albertan. Despite the price of oil being crazy high, there is no expansion of the Alberta Oil Sands from those greedy corporations. It certainly has nothing to do with Trudeaus regulatory assassination of Alberta oil.

Twat.

Attached: Untitled-3.png (788x720, 501.96K)

shame it only applies when brent declines

Psaki said it was putins fault and the biden admin put sanctions on russia. The US isn't at war with russia, so this is all bidens fault, he didn't have to sanction them, but his jew masters are mad about thier vassal state getting invaded. So it's really jews.

>prices didn't go up in the US because supply went down, they went up in the US because people on the other side of the earth are charging each other more for oil so everyone else has to charge that much too. we trade with canada and that's how international trade works dumb fuck
I fucking HATE that your vote is worth the same as mine is. Jesus Christ.

Strange that the greedy oil companies didn't just raise gas by $2.00 per gallon until Jew Biden shut down Keystone XL, brought back restrictive regulations on domestic drilling, made us dependent on foreign oil again, and then decided to fuck the global market by putting suicidal sanctions on Russia.

Lol so do you dilate between posts or what

He turned off the tap to the pipeline literally in his first day in office.

Attached: ifyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.png (243x380, 126.73K)

>But greedy corporate Big Oil does.
Actually, big oil investments have massively dropped in the past several years due to environmental initiatives and green bullshit that was enacted by politicians.

So yes politicians did create an oil shortage which is causing all prices to skyrocket.

it's literally how it works unless you want us to return to the days of standard oil.

You know my dad taught me something in the 90s. Very wise man. About the liberals back in the day. "When things are going great, the politicians will claim responsibility. When things are run like shit, nothing's their fault"

>America will not buy oil from Russia anymore
>We will replace that supply with Venezuela and Saudi oil
>Oy vey what do you mean you wont give us oil you traitors

Why did America sanctioned itself?

Attached: 164832540914.jpg (445x610, 107.1K)

Because by getting the rest of the world on CHIPs, the US has to go domestic or die
You don't grasp 4d chess do you?
Blessed is the man who plants a fruit tree he shall never eat from

Biden is constantly signalling that he is stopping drilling exploration, stopping fracking and stopping pipelines. Expensive railroad transport is used instead. The cost of processing US oil rises.

American oil producers are afraid of starting new fracking ventures. The US turns from being net oil exporters to oil importers.

Saudi Arabia, which has been selling oil at low prices, now has no worries about fracking competing over oil production. They can raise their price.

Trump and Saudi Prince Bandar had very good relations. Trump helped him through a coup attempt when Wahabi hard-liners tried to kill him. Saudi Arabia was willing to lose treasury revenue to keep oil at low prices.

Oil prices start to spike as when Biden is in office.

Attached: 1647524344258m.jpg (933x1024, 236.79K)

Don't care. Still buying it.
If you wanted change you'd post addresses and you never do.

Based.

>3inch mounds if stickers on top of each other, each layer replacing who did that