What does it even mean?

I see it spammed in almost every other board now for the last 1-2 years now. Does it mean being virgin or does it mean against Promiscuity?
Gamers use the word nigger, it's almost like an expression or a calling to that group, so we can agree that there is some flexiblity, but we also know that it refers to the negroid race/subspecies.
Furthermore, we have to keep in mind that name-calling usually has clear association, i.e, you can call someone an American, and you know it's a homosexual. You can call someone a poo, and you know he baths in the Ganges on the daily and so on.

But some of these new terms that pop up seems to be intentionally vague. And just like gamers use the word, nigger, what group uses that word? Is it whores, bots, shills, homosexuals, liberals, the government, glowies? In the political landscape word try to convey meanings and intentions to the other side, but if such words are obscured, vague, in the end what's the point? You can call me a poo, and I'd understand, I can call you a mutt, and you'd get it too, it's clear.

Attached: what does it mean.png (1416x682, 28.21K)

It's nothing but cope for lefty troons to rationalize why normal people are repulsed by them

It means that I am a wizard, females are scared of my magic powers.

80% of all threads are filled with those, though using it, though.
They fear the wise and knowledgeable

The same people started using a new word
>CHUD
And Any Forums embraced it

Attached: 1633142720016.gif (1250x962, 460.11K)

Internet celebrity

Chud actually sounds funny, but the other one sounds too forced, too vague and besides they stopped using chud some time ago. But the troons, glowies and so on use it on a daily and I fear that everyday retards might fall for it too.

bumping it for the heck of it.

It means a dude who wants to get laid but can't so basically the entirety of Bangladesh and India's male populations.

Just note this is different from someone who wants to wait until marriage, or someone who gets laid.

Its basically people calling you a beta faggot in a new way.

Anytime someone uses it in an argument I just brush them aside since I know they're retarded

bump

It's a word used by a bunch of people who say "why do you care about people's sexuality." But then immediately insult someone's sexuality

It's hypocrisy lite for retards, and self gating trannys who are incels themselves which is 90% of trannys

So hypocrisy lite desu but for retards

But why use it when it has nothing related to what is discussed? Is it basically the subhuman equivalent word for the troons?

have sex

How many times a day do you have it?

It is used by degenerates to demonize chasity.
People who don't participate in casual hookup culture, having one-night stands with strangers, etc., get called incel from people who do all these things.
I'm not sure why our civilisation cares so much about sex and having it constantly. Some would blame kikes, some would argue evolutionary pressure made us this way. Or maybe we're all just a bunch of coomers

Because it's a deflection bro, youre asking me to tell you the thought process of a tranny. That's impossible

There’s a difference between an incel and a guy who could have sex if he wants to but chooses to be chaste. The “involuntary” bit implies that they want to fuck but can’t

Cultures who embrace degenerates usually end up dying and replaced by foreigners. This is why the birth rate is so Low in Russia, Germany and so on.

>involuntary celibate
>forced into the inability to have sex
>raped into having to rape

the irony of 'have sex incel'... it basically says "you're my bitch, are you not?" but you can't even realize it and attest to it, and so "consent". But, we are not they're bitch. And if they want us to "have sex incels", they will not like what the procession of events that follow.

Does it really matter? In the end of the day, the trannies will call you it.

Incel is short hand for involuntary celibacy. It was a term coined to refer to virgins who couldn't get laid because most women wouldn't give them the time of day either due to their looks or personality.

Essentially, they're ugly losers.

>forced into the inability to have sex
And this is the 'plan' for those stimulated consciousnesses that tried to build their pleasure-god. Hence all the child abuse. A dark room of loosh harvesting, forever. Thankfully, none of that will happen ever.

it's the left's projection of retarded zoomers acting contrarian simply for the sake of being contrarians as
> muh alt-right

And they "work" for "god". And they "earn" "money" with which to "buy" "stimulation" and such, further developing, complicating, and expanding these stupid systems in the science of conscious POV satisfaction

It means nothing, i remember they called Molyneux an incel...despite him having two daughters.

losers implies modern women are some kind of prize

I know it's out there but I am being very serious.

Even after having kids? Well, it sort of makes sense, from what I understand it's not being able to have sex, even if one wants it, but it makes no sense, anyone can have sex, it's not that hard, just shell it over as some say it.

>I see it spammed in almost every other board now for the last 1-2 years now.

guess what

Attached: INCEL DHS EXPERT 1.jpg (750x365, 180.83K)

Well, there are legit incels then there’s the version of the term that exists in plebbit parlance. So yeah, redditors will call virtually anyone an incel when it suits them… ironically, most of them are incels themselves (they just call it “forever alone” instead.

Since we’re here on Any Forums among friends though, I think it’s worth clarifying the actual meaning of the term. I am legitimately concerned about defeatist incel ideology spreading among young men because I think it causes a lot of harm. I’ve seen threads on other boards where self-described incels post selfies and like 75% of them are average to above average young men, but they’ve been convinced that it’s already over for them. That’s a very dangerous thing.

It shows how all the lefts preaching of empathy is false hypocrisy.