If you were a serial killer, what would your target demographic be?

If you were a serial killer, what would your target demographic be?

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-125600_Samsung Internet.jpg (481x594, 138.25K)

Straight white males

people who talk shit at me online

EU politicians

myself

normies

Primarily those who make plans to kill me.

>be from Germany
>wants to die
You've got no reason to kill yourself while living in the promise land

people who make slide threads on Any Forums

(((Kikes))), Niggers and Faggots. OH and the children of dumbass faggot Politicians and Cops.

Don't forget white women with dark hair and long legs and around 20yrs old

Eh, they'll become an heroines anyhow. No point killing what's already soon gonna be ded. Better to just kill those I have listed (in no particular order whatsoever, just completely random).

paranoid schizophrenics

Too bad i live in a midget country where its easy to get caught

Nah, they're the driving force of this great world

I agree there Slovakian bro. The German is better off liberating Alemania from the (((Kikes))) that control it. Either that or redpill any Stasi officials to Horst Mahler's POV.

are you telling me to "just be happy bro"

I already got fucked by The American Fedbois. So I understand how you feel. I'm getting older anyhow (and I'm learning this interesting ciphering concept, piece by piece but still). Maybe I can write a book outlining my worldview and encouraging others to take up my cause.

I'm surprised no one said Jews yet

I mean, i get you have many sand niggers living in your cities, but know that your window cleaners make as much money as our doctors, so yeah, be happy

Give it to edgy American Young Adults. See what happens, that kind of thing.

trannies

Faggot - I LITERALLY mentioned (((Kikes))). (((Who))) do you think I was mentioning....

This.

LIBERATE your Country from the Sand Niggers and The Niggers user. (You) can do it.

freemasons

I just call them "Faggots" or even "Faggorinos".

How did no one say women yet? Lmao

Mentally handicapped, or… now don’t laugh at this next part… African-Americans.

Read the thread you 'merimutt

Elderly women with a hammer.

No, why?

idk if its true but from what ive seen, serial killers usually target women who reminded them of women who rejected them.
there is many examples of this.
namely, ted bundy or elliot rodger
this was even shown in american psycho where he had a personal taste and killed only blondes

Probably people i hate from my personal life but otherwise family members of some politicians and low level tabloid journos. I would not kill women tho, just kidnap and rape until pregnancy is completed, followed by release into the wild

>jew flag
Didnt read, kys