NY lawyer murdered by female CCP spy

>Li Jinjin, 67, who played a key role while a student in the 1989 protests, was stabbed to death on March 14.
>Police have arrested Zhang Xiaoning, who faces charges of homicide
>There are concerns in Chinese émigré and dissident circles in the U.S. that Zhang, a student who was very active in exile pro-democracy groups, wasn't everything she appeared.
>While Zhang had arrived in the U.S. in August 2021 on an F-1 student visa, she hadn't enrolled at any school, instead spending most of her time in pro-democracy activities among exiled Chinese dissidents.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-18 à 13.09.23.jpg (780x786, 70.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/tfycrp/chinese_woman_yells_at_crowd_when_asked_about_her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>murdered by female CCP spy
a ccp spy wouldn't just randomly stab someone in public lmao, they kill quietly.

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/tfycrp/chinese_woman_yells_at_crowd_when_asked_about_her/

Attached: ccp.jpg (410x485, 22.99K)

She didn't randomly stab him, I believe he blew her cover, refused to take her as a client. She was trying to infiltrate the circle of dissent. In the video I posted she says dissents are traitors to the CCP.

>dissident
>pro democracy immigration lawyer
Sounds like a long term ccp plant to me.

>Gooks dont have to be enrolled in a school in order to get a student visa and come live here
>white goyim have to get cavity searched, take 19 boosters and get internet history approved before you even get to the airport
Sneed

The guy was a Tiananmen protester who got jailed for 2 years in China and came to USA as a political refugee

Chinks have more rights than you thanks to the globalist fifth column.

Attached: 1639569993898.jpg (1079x964, 243.29K)

LIFE IN PRISON… I wonder when she will realize it wasn’t worth it..

Well, imagine being outside China and still working for the CCP? These people they love being slaves, she will probably feel at home in prison.

Again... The perfect cover

Hope she gets the CIA treatment

As a NY user this is actually quite spooky because this happened despite it being revealed he was a target just a week ago! It was in the news that several CCP-leaning chinks were arrested for being creepy and stalkery to this guy, mostly because he is an ex-Chinese dissident.

I guess it’s not surprising that once the hot was put the CCP-chinks would flock like flies to shit, but disturbing none-the-less how many there are and despite the plot being revealed it happens anyway

They have achieved their own American dream, congratulations to them

There's a pro-CCP fifth colum in America that lets these chinese spies and assassins operate with impunity.

Attached: 1635531692949.jpg (667x815, 80.34K)

the chinese don't have the freedom to leave their country whenever they want, which makes all chinese abroad possibly spies, there's a reason a lot of them refuse to talk about politics

Can you elaborate more user? Who are those noses featured in your image with Top-Chink?

Attached: 1647424213458.webm (640x480, 2.04M)

The guy came to America decades ago, I don't know by what means but it's the recent chinese immigrants that we should be worried of, not those that are proved anti-CCP lawyers for decades.

>hostile government has network of spies/assassins across the US
>our government does nothing to stop it
why? If an american spy went to china and killed a CCPnigger in broad daylight, it would be international news.

Attached: 7F2F7976-11A6-4A5B-8630-08A3F2D1AC81.jpg (599x464, 65.11K)

She fucks for money. He didn’t pay. She was high.

Hahahaha this chink has no idea what she’s getting into. A female New York City jail? Lol

So how exactly did she stab him? Was it a honey trap?

It’s rampant in every major city.

Exactly, this case should be a huge deal yet it's completely ignored by mainstream media.

Attached: 1643666631892.jpg (1061x1200, 270.42K)