Critical race theorist here ama

A lot of people seem to be very confused about what CRT is and what's it is about. I have studied 100s of hours into its literature. I want to clear up the common misconceptions Republicans and right wingers have about crt and other critical theories. Ama

Attached: 220px-Kimberlé_Crenshaw_(40901215153).jpg (220x330, 19.93K)

Why should I, a Purebred Hindu Aryan give a shit about non-Aryans?

CRT 101:

Attached: strrthtrshtrsh.jpg (1136x1928, 1.25M)

N

Is it okay to be white?

No one is confused about your desires to subvert the natural order with critical theories galore.

Is there a sniff break?

Attached: biden-sniff-little-girl-768x840.jpg (768x840, 85.71K)

It depends on what you mean by whiteness, whiteness is used by white folks as a way to maintain their power secretly, you can be a good white, but recognize that silence is violence. If you don't openly dismiss racism than you're propagating it.

How many IQ points did you lose, OP?

Then why do conservatives think crt is anti white and not just anti racism?

>A lot of people seem to be very confused about what CRT is and what's it is about. I have studied 100s of hours into its literature. I want to clear up the common misconceptions Republicans and right wingers have about crt and other critical theories. Ama
Hey me too, and you now what- niggers have smooth brains and they are not like me at all. They are the missing link. No go teach them how to behave you fucking moron

Attached: ahouse.jpg (778x616, 62.79K)

what's there to understand? you're forcing people to think a certain way rather than allowing them to reach their own conclusions through other research that is not explicitly biased for your agenda..

in other words- CRT is a cult.

Anyone that even tries to defend CRT is a certified anti-white, faggot subhuman.

7/10 some retards will actually believe you are serious

Get back in the cotton fields where you belong, stupid nigger.

Shart. I not only farted in your thread, but I sharted.

Attached: respecttheflag.png (625x1593, 356.56K)

>you're forcing people to think a certain way rather than allowing them to reach their own conclusions through other research that is not explicitly biased for your agenda..

No, CRT is meant to expose systematic racism and reaching critical concinessness. Crt's purpose is open up white people to their inherent biases and unconscious racism. It's not forcing anyone to do anything, it's helping them become more tolerant

I have a bunch more
>can you disentangle skin colour and power for me?
>can a black person be racist?
>what is blackness and what is a poc?
>how many racial classifications do you use and do you rank how disenfranchised they are?
>what should children be tought about race?

I'll call you when im interested in knowing more.

Attached: 1619841253923.jpg (749x938, 129.88K)

>here let me define CRT for all of you
>here let me squirm away from a direct answer

Next

Are jews white? Do jews benefit from whiteness? You do realize that it's jews that are behind most of the evils you attribute to white people right?

Why don't people just beat the shit out of you when you start spewing shit ?
Legit question.

Dude, I have read Marcause, Foucault, Horkheimer, Adorno etc, this isn't a larp

Fuck off and die.

I mean 100s of hours is pretty basic even in my first semester pol sci we did like 4 hours a week on CRT + homework

Why shouldn't white people have power in their own countries? And don't give me a "well 1000 years ago some people who were also white but aren't actually related to you were meanies who invaded brown peoples lands so therefore its okay for us to invade you now"

there is literally NO good reason that white people shouldn't control their own destiny especially in OUR ANCESTRAL HOMELANDS

ive already played hundred of hours of elden ring you think that impresses me nigger?

Good morning. I hate niggers.

Attached: master_asia.jpg (576x432, 40.84K)

We're going to kill you.

The continued existence of Sub-Saharan Africans is unnatural. If it weren't for their commoditization in the Bronze Age they wouldn't have made it 1,000 years into the Iron Age let alone to today. Their population was miniscule and falling fast before slavery.

Why doesn't CRT "open up" black people to their inherent biases and unconscious/consious racism? I've gown up around black people- most vicious racists I ever knew. Seems like CRT is a projection, a MASS projection and cope for black people to run from how genuinely evil they truly are...you're positioning whites into a place they can't defend- I'd love it if the media would be as concerned about 13/50 as they were about Saint Floyd, but we know whites can't talk about it because it'll simply be weaponized again as "muh racism" people see this grift for what it is, it's pathetic and embarrassing...

Why are Americans liberals by in large are mentally ill when it comes to so called 'human rights' and muh equity such and so forth.

You treat a lot of these things as if they're immutable laws of the universe rather than just a human construct to make sure there's some kind of societal cohesion.

kys faggot larper. fuck niggers and kikes.

>expose systematic racism
Give me a single example of it in the current USA.

If systemic racism truly is a thing then why don't you attack the people that are the system aka big corporations, bankers, local and federal governments, the deep state? Why not go after the people that run the show?

>Crt's purpose is open up white people to their inherent biases and unconscious racism.
Please explain in what ways the average white cuck is racist in 2022, give me a single example.

Finally, the US is not in Africa, blacks only make 13% of the population, it's essentially not "normal" to be black, wouldn't that justify having a different life experience? If you went to an African country and you were only 2% of the population, wouldn't it be justified for that African country to see you as a minority and not make the 98% bend their knee for you?

Attached: We were royalty.jpg (634x810, 296.13K)

every single "human construct" is based upon observable and therefore measurable differences
prove me wrong

Why is it wrong to be racist? Nature dictates that genetically and culturally we are closer to someone, the more trustworthy/appealing/like minded we find them. Why would you propagate anti-racism when it is anti nature? You surely must realize that further you push civilization from "natural" order, people in it are more miserable and civilization is more prone to collapse.

Yes.
i am in fact propagating racism because i am a racist
NIGGER

“Literature” kek.

>critical race theorist here let me gaslight you
Nice LARP

Power comes from superstructures, which is basically what white people have made to maintain white supremacy in the west. A superstructure consists of the base who are enslaved and don't even know it because those in power made it seem they are free

Yes, but not in the way you think of, if a black man aids white supremacy or has symptoms of whiteness than yes they can be racist

>what is blackness and what is a poc?

Blackness has to do with experience as well as oppression. A poc is someone who's skin tone isn't white

>how many racial classifications do you use and do you rank how disenfranchised they are?

I'm confused by the first question but the second one depends on experience, and oppression as well

>what should children be tought about race?

Children should be taught about their biases as well as what happened in the past throughout this country and the current oppression that's occurring rn

>lot of people seem to be very confused about what CRT is and what's it is about
>Republicans
>Right Wingers
Not on this board. Thanks, go back wherever you came from.

Attached: CRTDelgado.jpg (1080x618, 225.83K)

>im dressing up as an ideology i am against and am posting here in an attempt to coax replies against that ideology
/thread

>very confused about what CRT is and what's it is about
You purposely make that so.
It's very simple. CRT is White people bad, no matter what, and White people must be destroyed. To do that, we must destroy their history, so they have no future.

Did you know niggers are literally 1/5th non human?

stpuid nigger why...ooops i mean stupid kike, why do you assume conservatism implies white?

Are jews white? Do jews benefit from whiteness? You do realize that it's jews that are behind most of the evils you attribute to white people right?

Jews are just scapegoats by white supremacist to justify systematic racism so it can be blamed on another minority.
Jews are white but historically they never benefited from whiteness

Yeah I just don’t care. Come near my kids and I’m going to kick the shit out of you.

Checked

Dude loom how white Maine and Vermont is.

Post nose

Because you ignore racism directed at whites or pretend it does not exist because muh power relations.

I studied critical theory before all the racial bullshit was added. The main theux was pointing out how much of society we assume is natural is actually the State increasing it's domination over all of us.

You are enabling a totalitarian system to expand by moving the focus to theoretical racism and pretending it is systemic rather than individual agency.

it's only wrong for white people to be racists, black people can be as racist as they want because slavery or some shit...nothing will be fixed until blacks return to Africa but it won't happen- they'll ask for even more gibs until the white cuck is ruled by endless black folk living in mansions(they actually think all white people live like that)

it's stupid, insane, and sadly proves white racists right about the black man..

Your theory falls apart if you look at any country that isn’t majority white. It falls apart because it’s obvious horseshit. You know this, because you’re either LARPing, or you’re educated enough on the subject to have realized this. If this isn’t the case, you are a literal NPC that has never had an original thought

k, now define "white"

only a monkey would argue against quads

>historically they never benefited from whiteness
neither did me or my ancestors. problem?

You're trolling. Go away.

*then

You can skim a few pages from Mill’s the racial contract and you have all the basic tenets. In the end it’s just (a) white people have original sin and this is non-negotiable because history (tm) teaches us they are to their core nazi, racist and slaveowner. (b) because of this white people have to somehow pay for their sins to gain absolution, but they never can, because their skin is white. Therefore and everrepeating process of flagellation, apologizing and POC-worship emerges. (c) insert whiteness. Whites have no countries, but they have areas where they own the institutions and keep the coloreds down. Besides, they are white to their core, meaning they assume to be superior and they advance one another. They can’t be not white, they can’t be not racist, so they must forever be made aware of their horrific skins, and must so to speak become as hollow as possible, erasing as much of their identity as possible.
>tl;dr: being white is the original sin that can’t be forgiven. Whites must work at not being white, while admitting they will always be white.
For POC the message is simple: wypipo bad, so fuck Dey women and hit dey cracka-ass. Dey be keepin us down and should be on their knees for us.
Jews do not exist in this story, except to write the theory and to use the Holocaust as another stick to hit with (despite most of the white world having nothing to do with this).

>Jews are white but historically they never benefited from whiteness
Why are they so entangled into the white supremacy power structure then?

Kill yourself faggot.

checked

If you have like 3 additional IQ points, they consider that a benefit you should be shamed and cancelled for. They fear the Aryan Chad. That’s all this is. Fear and gaslighting and trying to make you voluntarily reduce yourself so they can harm you.

>13/50
these statistics came from systematic racism, corrupt police officers arrest innocent black men all the time and frame them for murder so they can pretend they actually did their fucking job. This is why all cops are bastards. Even then it's not 6% who get arrested, it's qround 1% and most of them are framed for already doing previous crimes. Which is also added to the false statistics. Statistics are easily skewed

HEY OP! I DARE YOU TO ANSWER THIS ONE!

Attached: 1638275236425.jpg (504x500, 83.07K)

Look at the systematic outcomes of African Americans, and many other people of color. Look at police brutality statistics, look at the 1994 crime bill, I could write all day

what about non-white racism?

>inb4 no such thing

i'm seeing a lot of squirming and weasel words and not a lot of defining what exactly you mean when you say "white people"
be very specific
what does "white people" mean

>Jews are white but historically they never benefited from whiteness
it’s time for a shower mr Goldenberg

Swag.. Fremen here suh

not only is this person either a retard or a larper but if you look at other countries that have a white minority and their power structures, they are setup with an elite ruling over a slave class, and hey guess what the driving factor is there not fucking race thats for sure, but its fucking MONEY. so the issue with racism in the west isnt about fucking race its about money and ideology but CRT fucks want us blind to the truth so they can be in power. there is only small amounts of systematic racism today, and if anything theres more in a backward sense with the whole "i gotta help the poor dumb black people because theyre poor dumb and BLACK, but the poor white people can fuck off". if you theorize CRT you should neck yourself before you fuck up our world anymore than it already is

You only need to look at the results of CRT indoctrination and the character of it's proponents to understand that it's a toxic, backwards worldview.