Ukrainian Migration Crysis in Poland

How do we tackle this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-28-21-578_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 707.83K)

She looks pretty good for an elderly woman

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-32-10-920_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 623.15K)

That’s a man.

35? well preserved female

decent looking, but she looks old enough to be my mother, and im in my mid-thirties

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-46-20-114_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 584.56K)

I ss all chadfish threads then send the pic to Tinders quality control :) incels get z rope

Send her here. :)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-48-43-309_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 604.23K)

>flee their own country due to war
>the very first thing without even missing a fucking heartbeat they do is advertise their whoring services on a fuckapp
good morning I hate women

>sexy 19yo ukraininan female refuges being spammed
Starts to smell like a psy-op in here. Just some food for thought.

good morning sir, have you redeem it?

Don't worry guys, i know how I can fix this. All you need to do is send me 1400 CAD (enough for a plane ticket to Warsaw) and I'll totally take care of the "problem".

you are just used to getting somali males, perkele. Not so many refugees in Lithuania yet, but most are women and children. some eldery women

Why do all these ukrianian women look like typical mediterranean whores? Re they all turkish or jewish or something?

Polish men are so cucked that they will gladly tolerate increases in taxes that will finance the refugees just for the sake of getting more matches on an App where they will end up spending money on women.

Holy fuck, Poland has become the most cucked country in the EU.

Or
>already have tinder in Ukraine
>it automatically starts showing you to Poles when you get to Poland

>pay for the privilege of getting to pay for women
kek, reminds me of guys who go clubbing

desu this will not be as bad as syrian refugee crisis. Ukrainians here already started to look for jobs. ofc if you are low qualification employee it will suck as job market gets flooded by low skilled ppl

>elderly

Paying for drinks at a club is a one-time investment.

Paying higher prices in everything is a constant torture.

Because they are decended more so then other slavs from pontic Greeks and anatolian Neolithic farmers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197.85K)

Plumberbros, you can send some of them north if it's too much for you to handle

sex

>iphone 7
dropped

Nah. Many of them have "I just ran away from Ukraine. Looking to meet people"

Its funny because Ukrainian Nazis think they are more descended from vikangs then Russian but its the opposite. Ukrainians are meds of the north

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 148.02K)

She looks early 40s

Vladislava? Lol no way thats a real name

Notice the G,J, and E3B hapogroups in Ukraine and compare to russia. they are way more med

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 853.9K)