Poland no!

Poland no!

Attached: file.png (1019x1005, 653.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gJzBYraabec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why poland doesn't send its own peacekeeping contigent

Just great.

I don't give a fuck about the fate of the Kiev regime, they can fill the entire internet with any amount of false propaganda, it won't change the reality of them getting owned by the Russian military. Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world, alongside Colombia and Brazil. This dirty state has failed. They harassed and terrorized Russian civilians in the Donbass and Hungarian civilians in the Subcarpathian Mountains for decades. But now they're whinging crocodile tears over that this game is about to end. Ukraine - a pieced together country stolen from other nations, is not worthy of continuing in its current form. Unfortunately, however, it will remain in its current form, even if the Russians should heave the people they like into power. "Their" leaders, who made false promises and persuaded them to join "Europe" and acted like the great nationalists to deceive them, belong to another ethnic group whose emotional ties are not to be found in the Ukrainian soul, but rather in Tel Aviv. Zelensky, as one of their number, tried to play this card for the very same reason. So far without success. Let's hope that no Jew from Israel is willing to die for Ukraine.

Attached: fagginsky.jpg (236x250, 4.37K)

POLAND YES

lets murder some ruskies!!!

Why are you shilling for 100$ a month pay by Putin?

Our military is shit, we can't do this alone. Are you retarded or what, shitskin?

>I don't give a fuck about the fate of the Kiev regime

Attached: 15863812565720.png (767x639, 188.19K)

because they are pusi

nothingburger, guaranteed to have 0 support besides maybe 2 or 3 other slav retard pity NATO members

This

Attached: 1775F6A6-AE92-4205-B3B1-68E9517A34F6.jpg (974x841, 107.09K)

I hate you slimmy coal eating cunts

Nobody does, you fucking pig, except for the subhuman poles. Fuck off.

POLES = ADEPTUS ASTARTES BLOOD LEGION

youtu.be/gJzBYraabec

>Ivan switched from the Canadian IP to a Swiss one
Pure hilarity.
Anyway, I hope you've been stocking up on food with your IRA salary like I have repeatedly told you, friend. You WILL need it. Don't believe the "Russia is self-sufficient" bullshit.

NATO is such a farce. It should've stopped existing after the collapse of the soviet union since its stated purpose was no longer needed. Now, while ostensibly being a "defensive pact" it's just global intervention bullshit in places they have no business being, just like with Bosnia and Kosovo.

It's absolutely absurd that Article 5 can be triggered because one nation enters an active warzone in a non-NATO country. It's the global equivalent of brake-checking the car behind you on the highway in order to get an insurance payout.

I hope Poland will be totally destroyed.

based burgerbro

>
Russhit vpn vatnigger

Attached: 84A0F25F-9044-4BC1-8088-AE16A478C1FA.png (400x296, 142.3K)

>anyone who tells the truth is a Putin shill!

You are so fucking retarded

why does humanitarian no-fly zone sound so cozy
and peacekeeping mission comfy af

Holy fuck you are so dumb

Ahh the eternal butthurt of Poland kangs

Attached: 162803540561.jpg (600x400, 145.16K)

Finally a true American. I had enough of those commie lovers on here

it will happen anyway, Ukraine is just next iteration

long live china commie party, eh? no more cheap gas for you i guess

Hello, Ivan.

does polish gov have a death wish or something?

Attached: 16476008565461.jpg (592x592, 121.8K)

gib banan

Attached: retarded pepe khazar milkers.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Attached: 1647599008820.jpg (544x408, 44.64K)

Not sure why they keep poisting dead Russian soldiers. They think gore is something taboo here?

Attached: do a flip.png (676x680, 484.34K)

And they'll be told fuck off again.

Attached: 1647538474119.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

Yes but they also feel emboldened by the facade of safety from ZOGmerican guarantees. You know, exact same bullshit as in the lead-up to WW2 and the poles getting duped into beating their chests against germany, before the rug got pulled out from beneath them anyway.

this is the saddest example of polecuck virtue signalling yet.
>We need to save the ukraine!
>not us tho, you guys need to go
>we did our part by telling you to start ww3 to soothe our cultural butthurt

Somebody post the polish cycle meme.

Our PM is a literal bankster cryptokike. Go figure. Eh

well shit, I hoped they managed to pacify our senile mindget backseat ruler, but turns out he still has enough pull over the PM

Pretty sure article 5 doesn't count if you are the aggressor.

They were good enough to beat up and push back the Iraqis that Lukashenko imported. i guess they can beat up and push Russians further inland into asia behind the uralsk

Attached: 1646529036764.jpg (610x900, 82.32K)

Not even the poles care about Ukraine. They just want a chance for others to hurt Russia for them