Be me

>Be me
>Be Russian tank
>Use glorious autoloader to make myself smaller than fat burger capitalist pig tank
>Put autoloader right below the turret
>It uses a carousel that stores the shells there
>Laugh in borsch because nobody could hit me in the hypothetical full-scale war that never happened
>Fast forward to today
>Ukraine invasion
>Use tanks with glorious autoloader
>Ukraine receives weapon shipments from NATO countries
>Ukraine now has smart weapons with targeting systems
>Even a complete retard can now fire a missile that is going to hit my precious Stalinium shell
>My tiny size has become useless
>Missile strikes my turret or detonates closely to it, I don't know, my crew is a bunch of 17 year old retards that have been trained on CS:GO
>All the shells stored underneath my turret detonate
>My turret gets blown off and the detonation kills my crew
>mfw

Attached: yzioqw78i5l81.jpg (1080x803, 397.97K)

>Implying

>implying implications

Main issue is MBT designers putting no armor on the turret roof, and this despite the fact that attacks from the top have been the most lethal since shortly after WW2.
I'm not asking for a 1000mm equivalent, but at least put 3-400 there so basic cannons and RPGs don't put a hole in it.

>using implications to imply original implications

Implications being...

Attached: Rekt_Abrams.jpg (736x718, 75.5K)

Do those iron bars they weld to the top work? I've seen something similar done to the sides of american vehicles

Virtually all US M1 losses were soft kills, where the American set the wreck on fire so it doesn't get stolen by a tractor driver.

In typical Murrican fashion all the hard kills were friendly fire.

>implying implicity implied implications of implicity being implied implicitly via implications

Only against nigger tier weapons such as rpg7s

old rpgs can be easily stopped by the so called cope cages, it's the more advanced atgm types that are the problem

>mfw

Attached: 1647606322376.png (640x360, 210.55K)

I can guarantee the crew survived. Western tank prioritize the safety of the tank crew above everything else. Soviet tank design did not extend the same courtesy.

there was a webm of a russkie tank being hit by a javelin and every crew except the driver bailed out safely, and the tank took more than half a minute to brew up

Oh hey it's Russia with sand!

wow, even a dead abrams looks better than dead rusky garbagetanks with grills

Are autoloaders a real thing? I thought it was only a mechanic in world of tanks.

From what I read on Wikipedia at least in principle they should work if coupled with ERA since they protect against tandem warheads

>>Be me
>>Be Russian tank
>>Use glorious autoloader to make myself smaller than fat burger capitalist pig tank
>>Put autoloader right below the turret
>>It uses a carousel that stores the shells there
>>Laugh in borsch because nobody could hit me in the hypothetical full-scale war that never happened
>>Fast forward to today
>>Ukraine invasion
>>Use tanks with glorious autoloader
>>Ukraine receives weapon shipments from NATO countries
>>Ukraine now has smart weapons with targeting systems
>>Even a complete retard can now fire a missile that is going to hit my precious Stalinium shell
>>My tiny size has become useless
>>Missile strikes my turret or detonates closely to it, I don't know, my crew is a bunch of 17 year old retards that have been trained on CS:GO
>>All the shells stored underneath my turret detonate
>>My turret gets blown off and the detonation kills my crew
>>mfw

Attached: 7774 - 5cfcc4c8601b40918fe6d76d97aef11c.png (768x719, 1.58M)

How do you know it was a javelin

Attached: 43DC101F-5FDD-4993-8A17-4F3912B8B5C2.jpg (740x893, 123.05K)

So I don't know shit about this specific abrams, but I know abram's in general. Notice the panels at the back that are open? That's where the ammo is stored. If rounds cook off, they are designed to blow the panels up and out, reducing damage to crew compartment.

Again, I have 0 clue if the crew is dead in that one, i see the bet of red in the drivers hatch but IDK if thats a body or some dome raghead shit.