Why is the Russian military so pathetic?

Why is the Russian military so pathetic?

Attached: FCD41D4F-19C3-40FC-B3CD-F5FAB917A06D.png (936x936, 822.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L8-wr8_qRBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>America invades sovereign nation to murder its sovereign
>first kill is a blue on blue
youtu.be/L8-wr8_qRBQ
nice tech there, zogbots

>be Russia
>steam roll 40% of a strong country as Ukraine in one week

>be US
>20 years to barely control Kabul and few check points

mutts are pathetic

imagine losing committing 60% of your army to something and getting shit on by slavic retards with rocket launchers so much you lose more soldiers in a week than america did in 20 years

Attached: 1646564727477.png (1024x551, 347.24K)

>imagine losing committing
looks like the CIA shill hasn't had its coffee this morning. You're a little flustered there, zogbot

sage shill threads do not engage

Vietnam???? literal jungle people.

Lmao. As bad as the Afghan campaign was, it was literally on the other side of the planet. The equivalent would be Russia trying to take over some country in South America.

Attached: 1647084105749.png (270x187, 7.08K)

Attached: kharkiv.jpg (1277x795, 341.3K)

Attached: 1647458701535.png (633x625, 509.73K)

Nuevo Leon to Monterrey is 100km is it?

Yeah 44 minutes while advancing against half of your fighting force in their own country they had years to prepare fkr this exact invasion, turns out most coutries dont want to lose their capital

I want my 60 seconds back.

Attached: for OP.png (1109x1464, 1.74M)

The tech tried to warn the retarded mutts about killing friendlies.

But they would get bogged down too. Outside of the coast that whole region is mountainous and Monterrey is a city of 6 million people.

>Monterrey is a city of 6 million people
No one has guns except the cartels. Pay the cartels or kill them then secure chokepoints around the city. Done.

>be italy
>talk to others about warfare
kek

I can assure you more people than cartels have guns there. There's a more active gun culture than the rest of the country, more akin to the Texas one. They unironically larp as Texans. I met many people who had dual citizenship and at least one of them was in Iraq.
t. I lived there for 5 years

are you an ethnic swede or a dirty beaner

That is good one, atleast giving you a chance to survive drobne missile strike, if it explodes upon impact on one or these, crew is saved.

>40yo in moms celler preaching others about warfare
Classic Guido for y'all, any real countries to help out your indebted shithole?

>Steamroll flat grasslands directly adjacent to your border while failing to secure any major cities
>While having one of the most mechanized armies in the world
Is that supposed to be impressive?

>>steam roll 40% of a strong country as Ukraine in one week
What exactly does 40% signify? 40% of border villages? Because it sure as hell isn't 40% of ukrainian territory or ukrainian military.

years to barely control Kabul and few check points
In those 20 years of war in a landlocked country on the other side of the world the US lost 3k troops.
Russia lost that much this week.

Any military would struggle against a military force with thousands and thousands of anti tank guided missiles and manpads, that even includes the US military. Most countries cant afford that many but we do it for free for Ukraine like jannies. Syria was a wake up call to the vulnerability of armor but no one changed their military doctrine. Syria turned into a brutal infantry dominated siege war because rapid breakthrough tactics and armor mobility were no longer possible. Infantry is again the dominating force on the battlefield due to guided man portable munitions.

The US military is not ready for that reality at all, we have zero active protection systems for our vehicles. The closest analog would be the Hezbollah Israel war. Merkava tanks (considered the most well armored in the world) got blown the fuck out by Kornet missiles and the Israeli operation failed miserably.

To further this I would say our days of third world interventionism are probably over now. That is unless we want to fight insurgents with thousands of russian and chinese atgm and manpads lol

Active protection systems are dogshit fly swatters that are complete ineffective. Tanks require infantry support and aerial superiority. The Russians military has proved incapable of securing either.