BREAKING: POLAND WANTS WW3

Whats wrong with these polacks? Are they too tired of toilet cleaning?

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1504778608799330315

Attached: nukes.png (590x395, 35.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lB77Z51atP4&t=45s&ab_channel=Memology101
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to dismantle the current order because in the end they think they will get a bit more territory out of it. It's quite simple.

shut up or we'll peace operate you too

War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery and Ignorance Is Strength

Nuke it all and build back better.

Well Warsaw suuposed to be a flattened transport hub for the third reich, They just can't run from their destiny.

>Poland wants Europe and US to wage war on Russia on her behalf
Yes no

Do poles believe they are an equal partner in nato? They should be grateful they have our protection and not get uppity.

Have fun Mr marowiecki!

It'll be fun watching you strap up and keep peace in pookraine.

Cuz I sure dont have that planned on my list of things to do!!!

Pretty sure they're worried about Russia sending mongols, arabs and niggers to their country next. Russia needs to be cucked just like Germany was post WW2

Attached: ACE126DC-A831-4BAC-9CA5-6BCBF4FE04F7.jpg (827x539, 66.35K)

>Russia needs to be cucked
Yeah, everybody needs to be cucked, slavery is where happiness, progress and prosperity is rooted.

Why aren't you fighting in Ukraine, your home country?

Worked with getting Germany to fuck off. Watch your mouth baltic nigger because globohomo is 100% better than the Russian alternative.

Incorrect

because ukraine is not my hom country

You goys have to understand, our megalomaniac whorebag kike (((politicians))) sold themselves to globohomo for all sorts of promises and pacts , which they can never fulfill, and now it's time to dance to the tune they paid them for.

DANCE KURWA'S!!!! DANCE!!!

>because globohomo is 100% better
Source: leaf ass

Based they want to end it all. Please do it Poland, please help incinerate this horrible world

Attached: 1529626508140.png (900x900, 973.92K)

Majority of Russians want to denazify Poland too, so they might get war.

>the white niggers of Europe strike again

Good than it is your asses not ours.

>implying NATO will put boots in Ukraine

Two Morawiecki

Qfag detected

shut the fuck up, you are irrelevant

Polish people are pure scum

Inferiority complex. The West treats them as second class citizens and they blame Russia for all their problems.

they are the negroes of europe, they want to kill and rape

they are the saviors of Europe, they know it needs to be destroyed
the only way we can actually save white civilization at this point is by resetting it. Destroy all the filth and degeneracy with nuclear fire and start from scratch

Poland is here to save Europe again :)

Attached: 1558068104521.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

This is what you get when you show weakness on the ground pol. Now others have smelled blood and you have to act even bigger than you are.

Attached: 20220227_182839.jpg (1280x960, 183.54K)

Actually, it's the asshole's in łorsał's duty, I or my family aint picking up the tab for their greed.

As for me, I support an official partitioning of this none nation, all the while scattering these rats in łorsał.

we blame you for being dishonest asshole and constantly starting shit you dumb mongol

Good, we need to get liberated from our jewish government. I am siding with Russia on this one, friendly fire is on.

I wish NATO would invade so we could accelerate but this’ll be another nothingburger

You're like a little yapping poodle on the leash of USA and you'll be reigned in accordingly

Time to gape some moskal ass boys

Attached: 1647575111985m.jpg (819x1024, 134.15K)

Poland has always been there to defend europe shut up mutt. Now they will save it from itself

Attached: 1_pGqR6Oelx4owF587EIvi7g.jpg (547x709, 115.34K)

Are many top polish politicians members of the tribe?

Reminder : Poland started WW2

Retards. I hate populists so much it's unbelievable.

I'm gonna volunteer on the russian side so I can kill as many insolent ungrateful larping polefags as possible.

My faggot prime minister will absolutely teabag your dictator. Imagine getting raped by a bunch of leafs. Fucking embarrassing on your part.

Guess it’s too bad they’re totally irrelevant then, huh?

As I've said, the inferiority complex towards the Western Europe and the USA.

Attached: 1641350434634.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

the hyenas of europe strike again

All of them, same case as with Ukraine, maybe even worse.

wtf do poles want bro, are they still butthurt since USSR collapse, thats a long 30 years of butthurt.

In these 30 years, both India and China working hard to better themselves while slav Poles still scheming everyday to attack Russia. Just keep cleaning the toilet bros, thats your destiny.

Only reason you are in NATO is that US wants to use you to keep Russia in check. No one in the world wants anything to do with you. You were nothing and you are nothing

i say get the usa out of nato and let europe have at it

You're literally Chinese.

we control USA through polish americans and US doesnt have a say about our internal matters only provides us with their military

That will be Poles' own declaration of war on Russia, and means that we don't have to participate in their defense once Russia starts to steamroll them.
If this is the answer for the eternal Polish Question, I'm happy with it.

God damn Poland

I love how all the twitter headlines forget the most important part on purpose.
"submit a proposal for a UN peacekeeping mission in Ukraine at the next NATO summit."
And even that won't be allowed in 400 years.
I feel like Poland loves to make bold moves that won't get approved anyway, just like the baltics, it's such a shitty and hypocritical tactic to not be called cowards.

that explains the eagerness to send goyim in the meat grinder. They'll fight to the last pole, ukrainian and russian

you being asshole has nothing to do with west europe or usa you dumb fuck
but whatever lets you sleep at nights in this frozen wasteland of yours

They could've just asked. They can have Lvov.

Attached: 1646783273580.png (723x717, 723.75K)

>we control USA through polish americans

Poles own Toilet Cleaning Corporation of America?

wow thats lot of power

America is the source of pretty much all the cancer in this world

Attached: 1101931118_400.jpg (400x527, 43.51K)

>Russia says “no” to globohomo
>WW3
You faggots will literally end the world since you can’t force the entire world to accept your degeneracy. Not muh heckin buttsex!

Yes they are still butthard because of communism and yes America is needed to keep them in check. Are you a commie by any chance?

US will say "no" and that will be it.

We want to kill russians

Fuck you and masonry

their prime minister is a jew
anyway the average pole, even if christian, has jewish blood

i can only mention zbigniew brzezinski since he's gone

your internal matters do not matter

Sure we have nothing to gain from supporting New Khazaria, only hohol refugees which are scum and eventual war. No government that has any interest in the wellbeing of their people leads to something like this.
I am fine with ww3 actually happening, because its the only way to maybe stop or at least slow down globohomo hell world.

not to mention your opinions

Show your true colours memeflag

Fuck globohomo and fuck russia, glass them all
Noflyzone, tactical nuke operations and "peacekeeping" missions when

They are actually humiliating muttland and it's funny as fuck.

>US:"we" must do something
>Poland:lets give airplanes to hohols
>US:no, not that
>Poland:lets put troops in hoholand
>US:pls, no

US wont do shit and nato pets make them look worse.

Attached: ivankek.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

Any talks about splitting kraine up? Most of them are in poland right now anyway. Russia gets a buffer zone and polabd gets land back and isnt ass mad anymore

Poland wants all the smoke, what is Russia gonna do, send nukes? It’s really all they can do at this point, they are running out of kalibers already lmao. Moscow is vulnerable to NATO strikes from Norway and Poland

And before that it was perfidious albion. Different name, same jew puppets.

>we control USA through polish americans
You know, you almost had me for a second there, and then I remembered last time the US got involved in a war supposedly over the territory of Poland.

Don't you mean Jews because most Polish Americans are Jewish.

i served in US Army, i killed for the empire. And now i work for management firm. I guess that makes me commie.

Are poles really this fucking retarded

U.S. political class are too busy trying not to get molested by their President.
youtube.com/watch?v=lB77Z51atP4&t=45s&ab_channel=Memology101

cant wait to see poles finally getting btfo, might decrease a bit of the sperging here

I hope Nato kicks out the polish subhumans. Hitler was right about them

We don't want Lwów.
We merely want you dead.

do you leave the toilet cleaner in the bowl after scrubbing or do you flush?
i personally recommend leaving the cleaner in the bowl as it odorises the the toilet air while permeating into the ceramic creating a greater shine to the white porcelain

To stop it wouldnt you want to fight the west since it festers here? Why fight russia?

That's rich, coming from you.

No, just another new world hillbilly

extremely based

based
>mutt supporting russia
shitskins of the world, unite!

Our leaders. Are Satanists.
They don’t speak for any of us.
They want us to believe it tho.

Ukraine is going to be split. Yes, you may screen cap this. Thus, Pooland wants to secure its part in advance. We don't mind, BTW.

polack at work is happy about zog politicians discussing conscription and eager to join the fighting lol

I just found out they have 24 inch toilet cleaners. Have a bump.

Checked.

Wtf, they are retarded as fuck.

>We want to kill russians
You want to die.
Doing this means you have no article 5 protection, and contrary to Ukraine there is no wish from Russia to integrate your people.

That means carpet bombings until every city is flat and the best you can hope for from NATO is "thoughts and prayers".
Russia has enough long range missiles left to take out your entire airforce without a single air battle, and then you will stand there with the dick in your hand and no option but to watch the RuAF destroy everything around you.

And in that hopeless situation, you and your army will have to force your way through Ukraine and Belarus to attack Russia, because they won't care about your land so they probably wont even send troops.

Please sincerely, did Russia not create issues for its neighbors for last 200 years?

No yurope is a cancer

Islam is the answer

Attached: yurotrash dindu nuthin.jpg (284x177, 15.81K)

Why do the most misanthropic people want humanity not to destroy itself..

World peace can be achieved very quickly if US or russia nuke Poland.

As for toilet cleaning, i am sure we can train Africans or develop some bots for it.

It's just a proposal, it won't get anywhere.

Why doesn't the Russian army take out the Ukranian airforce than? To save Slavic lifes I'm sure..

Kick out Poland out of EU and NATO cuz they are the nigger of Europe. Troublemaker. Let Russia having fun with them.

Attached: pole's law.png (750x750, 57.03K)

like we didnt exist at the beginning of XX century and we had secured decent coast and one of best industrial areas in europe?
and all we had to do is quiet for couple decades untill rest of our hostile neighbours start destroying themselves
you dont even see difference between polish americans and polish jews because they are both masters to you
dgaf about your issues memeflag kike