We are doomed

we are fucked

Attached: WE ARE DOOMED.png (387x632, 319.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKh6GxKWD-I
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV99-AJCXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Au-prruxaa4
youtube.com/watch?v=dmznSqffxjA
youtube.com/watch?v=m0LfMAUkPFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p-CEcqP9830
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Pe6PS-TKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SRaA0EUeLwg
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VXtfER-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tycrv4bLDG0
bitchute.com/video/jXfmhulYzIAs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: NMP.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

two more weeks

I think the sigma variant will do it's own thing and not follow the other variants

>Omicron off schedule

Ehehehehehehe ... :)

Attached: proper_fucked.jpg (400x225, 21.53K)

On the bright side it's kind of comfy knowing the future

To many billion dollar movie projects coming out starting this summer.
Covid is over, follow the money.
They can always being it back but its over for at least the year. Avatar comes out in Dec.
You think avatar will drop in theatres during a covid scare?
They are trying to reset/rebuild culture. They destroyed it now starting this summer they will start building culture back up again with covid/russian war as the new foundation myth. At least till they can make a better one

just a reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=CKh6GxKWD-I
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV99-AJCXY

>we
nah, I'm already 2 years into homesteading
YOU are fucked

Jup. They've all damned themselves.

Attached: when_the_clownworld_peaks.gif (278x255, 2.35M)

>A twitter screencap of a picture from...

Attached: 1625884446370.jpg (1136x852, 98.96K)

>believing some random fuck on twitter has secret global conspiracy insider info
This fucking board lol

let me think you are still believe in CNN news and bill gates?

>Covid is over

This is the normalization period user.

oh yea even random twitter with biolabs in ukraine was lie a? gtfo shill

>make chart
>paste logos next to it
>take photo with phone
>"time to post it on twitter"
I hate these dumb niggers so much.

bros a ligma variant just flew over my government issued vaccine passport unlocked 5G soi pod

Your attempts at manipulation might fool more people if the idiot in your screenshot had some explanation for why the "plans" in his own picture didn't even come true by when the post is from.

it’s based like that

>I hate these dumb niggers so much.

is account is banned and look the date btw that was video not photo but you are to dumb

Fake news

Meme flag and broken English.

another dumb cunt in Any Forums you sound like leftie who say biolabs in ukraine doesnt exist ...

>Calls other people shills
>Uses a memeflag
lol

OH SHIT A BLURRY PHOTO OF A COMPUTER SCREEN, TOTALLY REAL.

Fucking idiot, fake Smash Bros leakers have been doing this shit for over a decade, do better next time.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

is nice to make fun of trolls with my memeflag

Umm, this has been debunked okay?

Say what you will about me but it still doesn't explain why there was no iota freakout in November when he made that post predicting there would be.
He's the sort of person who walks into a crowd and announces that it's going to rain half an hour ago, when it's been sunny all day.

hi trolls tell your tv news master to change the story
youtube.com/watch?v=Au-prruxaa4

just that Xi was skipped(to not offend the guy behind it)
so it’s fake because it’s there

are there so many variants because they expected they would have to work harder to convince the cattle? in the end not a lot of effort was needed i guess, 3-4 variants did the trick

Thats already been debunked

Ooh, a video! What is this? Perhaps a video explaining how a prediction that has been dead wrong thus far is to be believed?
>some people on your TV caught the measles
Ah fuck off.

what the fuck is COVID?

Attached: 1645803803690.jpg (121x157, 6.08K)

I don’t know about the OP, could be fake but this isn’t. Study after study coming out proving the injections DO CHANGE PEOPLES DNA (even if it didn’t it changes what their DNA does anyway and is gene therapy) and thus those people will never have any T & B cell activity (and thus have AIDS). They are living jab to jab, the UK are doing another in a few weeks.
This is while google is censored to hell and rammed full of denials from bottom feeder criminals who should now be sued and imprisoned.
All billionaires should arrested or killed ASAP as an international human priority.

Attached: BFAAA91F-B9FA-4ED5-A761-758F8DCEE6FC.png (1125x2436, 1.99M)

why are you here in Any Forums i can tell you are here for only 1 week in Any Forums boards

just a reminder with those videos for fucking shills to know the history of vaccines etc:
youtube.com/watch?v=dmznSqffxjA
youtube.com/watch?v=m0LfMAUkPFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p-CEcqP9830
youtube.com/watch?v=k7Pe6PS-TKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SRaA0EUeLwg
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VXtfER-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tycrv4bLDG0
bitchute.com/video/jXfmhulYzIAs/

>unclear
>mysterious
>accidental
>nobody could have foresaw this
Claims made while censoring the truth. WEF putin one if the worlds richest men from stealing from Russia which he owns the way Abromavich owns Chelsea football club is punch and Zelinsky or w/e that knob is called is Jewdy creating a distraction snd an excuse to further sabotage the world for their 2030 plot

Attached: E536AC43-505A-4892-B882-2EF96FFB7943.jpg (759x1112, 335.96K)