FINLAND WILL NEVER JOIN NATO

Russia has left us alone and in peace in exchange for neutrality. If we join NATO it will mean the end of Finland. Joining NATO is suicide.

Here's a history lesson youtu.be/N6aOk0SiHgI

youtu.be/cVAR60UocdQ

youtu.be/-rrriMwPkKc

Attached: fuck nato.jpg (222x222, 13.23K)

I'll move to Russia and invade you faggots myself if you pull that shit

Why? Statistically the US have a way higher chance of invading other countries, so you're already good to go

>Russia invades Finland
>Also Finland: PPLLLLLLLLEASSSSSSSEEE LET US JOIN NATOOOOOOOOO

HAHA

Attached: dancingFin.webm (240x378, 512.87K)

I don't know why we'd bother with nato when a formal defence agreement with sweden would mean russia literally doesn't have the capability of annexing us without a state of total war

Your country is irrelevant, sven.

said a carpet pilot who only has the internet because there happens to be some oil under his feet. you are the US client state and will be back to riding camels and sleeping in huts within 3 generations. enjoy your relevancy.

Sven is a Swedish name not common in Finland

Attached: finnish grenade fugg.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

Joining NATO is nice on paper but you're committed to join America's wars like Afganistan for example.
Or brainwashing populations with BBC.

Attached: 1646600405287.png (841x798, 484.84K)

Heiled
>If we join NATO it will mean the end of Finland
If we join NATO, we deserve to get ended.
Pic related

Attached: Greater Satan.jpg (640x760, 81.59K)

>mutt pulling a false flag
Classic.

I still don't get why Nato is not protecting europe from the great remplacement but keeps playing dumb games against Russia

You are a inbreed sandnigger. You should not be allowed here

>neutrality
That is just RU hook to conquer you in future. Nobody will help you.

neutrality has always worked lol kill yourself shill

finnish media is full of nato propaganda. "experts" saying that when russia is done with ukraine FINLAND WILL BE NEXT. people so brainwashed and scared shitless that they are begging to join the enemy of our neighbor who is of no threat to us. like holy shit get me off this train

I was browsing reddit for these gems and saw a "study" where experts say there's a 9% chance that russia will attack finland by 2023

kek

You can't decide that.

>I still don't get why Nato is not protecting europe from the great remplacement

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU???

WHO DO YOU THINK CREATES REFUGEES THAT FLOOD INTO EUROPE???

Attached: nato cause refugees.png (2876x716, 1.04M)

This is common sense and it's utterly demoralizing how few Finns realize it. Tell it on ylilauta and you will be downvoted into oblivion (yes, our main imageboard has downvotes lol).

The only reason there's even a war in Ukraine is to secure Crimea. What would Russia even get from invading Finland? The Baltics are all in NATO so securing St.Petersburg is empty rhetoric.

finally you niggers are getting it....

Russia hasn't even bothered annexing Belarus and they could if they wanted, tomorrow, NATO fuckers simply want to think all eastoid europeans SHOULD BE AFRAID of big bad russia...

Attached: 1647417616882.gif (292x498, 1.38M)