Ukranians shocked by the rule of law in Germany

Ukranian refugees schocked after arriving in Germany as they now have to face the mighty hand of justice unlike in their corrupt soviet failed shithole state.
Many such examples have surfaced as of late and experts have called for the need to civilize these new refugeed. Counseling programs have sprung up around the country to convince Ukranians of the need for full COVID vaccinations, reeducation programs for their children in schools, guidance programs about the climate crisis, about the rule of law, about democracy,...

Attached: ma.png (1079x1618, 727.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Keine-Umweltplakette-Stadt-Hannover-brummt-Ukrainern-80-Euro-auf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muuhh shtickerz NEIN NEIN NEIN YOU CAN'T PARK HERE

I had the same thing happen to me, luckily the motorcycle Nazi pointed me to a shop where I bought the gay ass Umwelt sticker.

its funny, muslims can rape and plunder under the pretext of not being familliar with the culture, but ukrainians get tickets for not having a retarded money grab sticker on their cars

Why isn't he fighting for Zelensky?

What on earth is this environmental sticker?

Attached: cat question.png (230x230, 78.6K)

Kek!!!
Welcome to hell, nothing personal ukie bros

youre all a bunch of soiicucks, god i love being free. Theres a bunch of retarded rules/laws here as well and i never follow shit, kys faggot. I will die a free man.

the typical germany experience

>Ukrainian couple from Odessa
Actually two slimy kikes who used their kike privilege to get out of Ukraine. According to their custom, now they kvetch about having to pay for a fucking sticker.

Bullshit kikery that 99.997% of Germany supports. I can't wait until we get our carbon tax.

We already have that.

Shouldn't that asshole be back in Ukraine while we wear out his gf?

Kek
Muh vehicle tabs
Mandatory insurance
Property tax
Freedoms ahhhhahaha
Kill politicians, then you'll have freedoms. Well you won't. You'll be dead or in prison. But the future generations will

cars in germany need a sticker on the wondshield stating how much the exhaust fumes pollute the air, and some areas like the inner city are just allowed to be entered if you car is clean enough.
look up "umwelt plakette"

That would be antisemitic

Never had one. Its about Diesel in some city centers or something.

It's an ugly gay green sticker you have to put on your windshield, you can only get one if your car isn't an old polluting coal burner. You can't drive into a city center with an Umwelt (environment) zone without it. German helicopter gunships will fire on you.

It's literally just the same thing as an inspection sticker in the US.

its not the german experience its the jew experience and you damn well know it

Also khohols can’t stop to complain since they arrived here
Ofc we put them with the niggers from Syria and they want special treatment some demand hotel rooms other complain about the bedsheets and pillow quality
Gee sorry we make sure to put you in 5 star hotel Mr. And Mrs. Khohol

>whole family in Odessa bombed to death by thermonuclear weapons
>you the only one who survived but lost everything
>flee to Germany
>directly behind the border you get a 80$ ticket for not having an EURO 5 meme sticker on your car
The absolute state of Kraut.

Attached: 42857FA7-3CF8-4086-9D7F-FEE44F719487.jpg (600x778, 48.65K)

It is but yet another necessary step toward creating the future that all Germans dream of.

Attached: 1631358713898.jpg (1080x1027, 159.72K)

Wtf is an environmental sticker lmao krauts gay as fuck fr tho on god frfr

It's like literally not, bruh.

>Ukranians
>white
kek

KEK

K E K

no wonder US loves them, they're mutts like them

Do you have a link to the article?

why do germans love authority so much?

When it's about taxes the state will never forgive.

>Why am I not above the law I'm refugee uhbhhhh AAAAAA
Pay up hohols

haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Keine-Umweltplakette-Stadt-Hannover-brummt-Ukrainern-80-Euro-auf

Attached: IRS.jpg (595x1024, 87.82K)

This pic should be sent to Russian soldiers for encourage them and for Ukrainan soldiers for disencourage them.

This. Even mobsters are more ethical when collecting debt than the state.

Why is that basedboi not in Ukraine defending his country?

Vat do mean vith authority, zis is ze law. Without it ze vorld vould be pure chaos.

cops are utter trash in this city, but i suppose thats the case everywhere.

Look at those beady kike eyes. Pay your tax

violence is the only answer to make politicians respect us again
i would injure a pig just badly enough it has to be taken to the hospital, but will survive
just for me to infiltrate the hospital
and pour everclear on the pig and let them burn
i am morally higher than anybody else here

Thanks.

much better

Attached: IMG_20220318_124506_052.jpg (1024x731, 159.68K)

>never follow shit,
but you must follow all the rules, or you shall be snitched on so government forces you to obey
/germode

fucking slave morality propaganda, got to get them started as young as possible, always fear daddy government
daddy government should be scared when we fear no longer
and become militant

reality

Attached: 1642987782195.jpg (2029x1454, 728.36K)

yeah I don't know how Europeans live under the yoke of kikes...... ahem
at least our kikes have the decency to hide in Canada

There are goyims for that

Shouldnt he be fightingn a defensive war like other young men of his country, and not whine about parking tickets. What a little shit

>implying less smog and fine dust in inner cities is a bad thing

reminder that some time ago the greens, die grünen, tried to legalize pedophilia