Poland will formally submit a proposal for Ukraine peacekeeping mission at next NATO summit

>WARSAW, March 18 (Reuters) - Poland will formally submit a proposal for a peacekeeping mission in Ukraine at the next NATO summit, Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said on Friday.

twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1504778608799330315

Attached: 1647369763518.png (496x468, 185.78K)

And NATO will refuse.
No one is going to an open war with russia unless they attack NATO state.

wtf is poland trying to do?
being the rambo of countries?

ha, polish women must be pissed off at all the competition

Attached: polish coal burner with baby original.png (714x802, 863.28K)

they are going to refuse for sure

Attached: 567343354756712.jpg (720x480, 195.77K)

RIP Poland.

based

Attached: pole.png (1920x1080, 88.08K)

Dragging Europe into war because they keep attacking their larger neighbors is a Polish tradition.

nato needs to invade belarus and install trump as the belarusian president

That's not how article 5 works, faggot.

Poland can't handle 10 million refugees. We must secure part of western Ukraine and make safe place for Ukrainians there

>pic
i guess this brings up to the fundamental question. can polan into space? lets discuss

We know USA will say no, so we are just virtue signaling. So after the war we will be able to say we were the one doing something for Ukraine.

Here’s how it will go
>poland: please declare war on Russia, I’m still butthurt from the 6 million ass rapings Russia has given me
>NATO: nah, btw we’re sanctioning you for not accepting more faggots and Muslims into your country
>poland: Ok I’ll let more faggots and Muslims in

Attached: F4EC2663-E7FA-4353-9983-BA80D9C40E69.jpg (460x532, 37.82K)

>unless they attack NATO state.
and even then ... i like to think they will come to save our asses from the orc hordes but i am not even close to sure they will.

i had a higher opinion of ukraine, poland and the eu in general before 2014. now it is just a constant stream of diarrhea.

Why does they support ukraine? Russian language is close to polish and we have decent word formation for them.

Yes

Attached: 220px-Miroslaw_H.jpg (220x326, 20.88K)

The only thing I have learned from this war is how annoying Poland is. If I had the option I would just nuke them from existance.

>We know USA will say no, so we are just virtue signaling. So after the war we will be able to say we were the one doing something for Ukraine.
for what purpose?! i don't understand.

mor ded bolscheviks
>mor ded bolscheviks
mor ded bolscheviks
>mor ded bolscheviks
mor ded bolscheviks
>mor ded bolscheviks
mor ded bolscheviks
>mor ded bolscheviks