I hate women

I hate women

If you say to a guy, "what do you want to do today" they will give you a straight answer.

If you say to a girl "what do you want to do today", they know full fucking well what they want to do, but the conversation goes:
>"I don't know... what do you want to do?"
>"Go watch a film?"
>"Hm.... there's not much on at the momen...t"
>"Go to a restaurant?"
>"Hm... I'm not really that hungry..."
>"Go for a walk?"
>"Hm....It might rain later"
>"I might go hang out with my friends then"
>"Oh... don't you want to do something together?"
>"Uh... we could go... bowling?"
>"No..."
>"So what do you want to do?"
>"I'd quite like to go shopping-"
>"-Okay, let's go shopping-"
>"-but why do I always have to be the one to come up with something to do?"
>"You said no to everything I suggested"
>"Yeah but like... don't you want to do anyting with me?"
>"Yes but..."
>"Wouldn't you rather see your friends?"
>"Uh..."
>"Okay, we'll go shopping, I guess..."

I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING

JUST FUCKING SAY IT

Attached: woman.png (529x118, 12.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KuD0Q8HTBI&ved=2ahUKEwjwj7rwyM_2AhW2mWoFHYSqB98QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3eTgMiv6uDsMHdVvHlGqve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give them the choice of 3 activities if they can't decide you choose, then you go do said activity, its that easy mate .

Kick her in the cunt and go fishing.
Problem solved

You both nailed it.

Your problem is asking them and responding to said vague request. Nothing turns a woman off more than an undecided man hanging on a thread to change his mind at her request. It's called a shit test

>I'm going for a walk, you coming?
>I'm going fishing, want to join?
>new restaurant I want to try, I'm leaving at 6 pm
>I m going to visit X, I'm leaving in half an hour

Stop giving them options. They don't want that. It's so much more simple than you make it out to be. Treat a female like you are babysitting some mentally handicapped idiot and they fall right in line

God I wish I was fucking gay sometimes

Bullshit.
Don't give women a choice if you can at all avoid it.
>"We're going to get Mexican food for dinner. Leave at 6, be ready"
OP is a total faggot but he at least understands the probelm.

>Nothing turns a woman off more than an undecided man hanging on a thread to change his mind at her request. It's called a shit test

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KuD0Q8HTBI&ved=2ahUKEwjwj7rwyM_2AhW2mWoFHYSqB98QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3eTgMiv6uDsMHdVvHlGqve

They dont want you to say 'would u like to go ....'

instead they want

'we go.... today'

weaklet

> want to go for a walk?
> sure user that would be gre...
> just kidding im going to ass fuck you hard all day

With your success with women, I'm not sure someone like you could even find a partner by being a bottom fag

>>I'm going for a walk, you coming?
A girl wants to go on your adventure. She doesn’t want to *be* your adventure. - Edward Badgette

Attached: rxo1u2jlcju71.jpg (530x283, 28.47K)

This is correct.

Instead of offering just one thing, offer her a choice between 2 or 3 things. Usually they’ll pick one right away and feel good about it

Why is Any Forums the board with the most kissless virgin incels?

Gee user. Chill.

You have to train them. Been married 23 years. Early in the relationship my wife pulled the “I don’t know, user” crap. So when she did I’d immediately choose and picked something I knew she didn’t like.
>what should we do today?
>I don’t know user
>ok, we’re going to the shooting range
After enough of this, two things have happened:
1) she just straight out says what she wants, if she’s in the mood for something
2) when she says “I don’t know/care” she truly doesn’t and knows I’ll pick something she will likely enjoy.
As an aside, she’s a better shot with a pistol than I am now.

Protip: don't ask. Just do what you want and they can tag along. Say "if there's anything you'd like to do/eat/etc, let me know." They won't suggest anything so it's fine.

As if real women ever talk to you!

Attached: woman... .jpg (220x293, 22.98K)