WHY ARE EUROPOORS NO FREEDOM?

How does it feel Europoors? You will never own mass amounts of lands and live innawoods. You’ll never defend your family and land with a semi auto 50 cal or an AK-47 with a extended magazine.

Yea yea, you may technically “can” own land and “can” own guns, but you have to go through such hoops to do so, i almost absolutely guarantee none of you do, so please keep coping.

You will never enjoy the freedoms of living innawoods and owning weapons of war you pussies. Ahmed will be coming for your defenseless families soon and butter knives won’t be a sufficient defense. What will you cucks really do to defend your families?

>pic related
>me turkey hunting on my back 40

Attached: B4094210-8CA1-4ABD-9769-5594DF065C90.jpg (2400x2400, 1.56M)

Then everything belong to America. People often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell 'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when our flag flutters in the wind on the moon. Triumph when we peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan. Triumph when we were the main reason the Nazis were defeated in WWII. Triumph when we freed Europe twice. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph. But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam. Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be an American.

Attached: 3b9.png (450x433, 160.35K)

It hurts frend. I wish i was a rancher in Arizona, fucking a chubby MAGA chick; shooting piss jugs with .50 for fun in the desert.

But on the other hand i can kike the kikes here and take all the free gibs, enjoy superior food for now, save them gibs and invest in crypto.

I can get out of this hellhole eventually

I own land and guns though, lived my childhood innawoods and prefer a more urban setting now

>You’ll never defend your family and land with a semi auto 50 cal or an AK-47 with a extended magazine.

Why would i need to? no blacks here

op can't even fuck a whore for money but he is living in the land of the free, but his jewish movie director can pay a girl to fuck infront of a camera for money, because of the entertainment it provides.
your nation is a joke, you have no traditions, no churches, you have no culture, no intellectuals. The most influental intellecutal is a dyke jew that spergs out about gendernorms.
americans are a joke.

Attached: 981.jpg (700x482, 79.35K)

Stop seething kraut, rural america is based and you know it

Now wear moosk or pay 80 euros fine in krautland

It's Boomers, welfare cases, drug addicts, and Jeebus.

T. Living it please send help

> be burger
> have land
> still pays property tax

Also our gun laws are more relaxed than yours. Plus you know full damn well that not all US states are like that.

>cope
The Post

The best that happened to the occidental world was the USA and their constitution. Imagine if the US started as cucked as our all countries, we'd already be walking WEF experiments.

The sole reason we have the right to have a firearm in here is because of the american influence and pressure.

God bless the american people.
For what it's left of it..

Ive seen you before. Pretty sure youre a goddamn bot. Go home schlomo

/thread

You don't need to rub it in asshole. You allow mexican Cartels cross the border by the thousands and I got sent back because I broke the law in my own country ten years ago.

For now

>OP promotes rural independent lifestyle, firearms, libertarian-ism

>chink ccp bot comes in accuses OP of being kike

KYS

This.

Kike's worst nightmare, the independent man.

Attached: 1647390289919.jpg (640x454, 146.18K)

>AK-47 with a extended magazine.
The one thing i'm not allowed to own is a fully automatic AK.
The irony!
I envy you Ameribro.

Attached: 1589220369665.jpg (796x1024, 117.88K)

Yes inshallah i will come to america and get american citizenship

Attached: pol-46.jpg (830x610, 135.63K)

nice bro. if I knew what i really wanted in my youth, I would have saved to be able to buy some acreage and get a decent modest house on it

I'm pretty sure even in the US you need a loicence to own full auto. What are gun laws in Russia like?

Not that many US states allows full automatic too. I'm ok with semia-automatic like we have here. What im fucking pissed off is that we can't have silencers.

Attached: MAIN-2.jpg (3867x2398, 1.3M)

Come close to the northern border senpai, plenty of lands and rural houses in ME/NH/VT.

Own a shot gun for 4-6 years before qualify for a rifle. Next to impossible to get a hand gun loicence.
No fun of any kind :(
Some republics there are "no laws" like Dagestan and such... people own whatever, because local sheriff is their cousin.

>alaskapepe.jpg

Nigga, have you seen Czech gun laws?

what cope. americans are disgusting consumer drones devoid of culture, that is a fact. your legal system is a joke.
and op is a giant faggot for taking selfies when he is hunting, what the fuck is this.
imagine being such a huge faggot that you take pictures of yourself while you hunt.

>AK47 with extended magazine
There is no such thing