I dropped my 6 inch sub on the ground at work and I still ate it...

I dropped my 6 inch sub on the ground at work and I still ate it. It was wrapped in the paper but it was just one layer thick and it was kind of greasy. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-215600.png (1440x901, 1.34M)

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont eat sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your poverty dinner on these forums ever again bro.

I used to eat out of garbage cans when I was homeless, you will be fine.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont eat sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your poverty dinner on these forums ever again bro.

Subway has human meat in them, we worked it out a few years back, it was done for illuminati/Freemason ritual.....

Attached: 1627380425273.jpg (768x460, 47.89K)

You talk like an aussie which makes me realise that we live in a constant state of trying to be as sober as possible, even when we haven't had a drink

I could imagine more than 3 or 4 Ukrainians who would rather eat a ground samich vs whatever shit the jew cross is feeding them.

I ate so much shit from the ground I can lick ebola and walk like normal, if you touch the door handle you die
Things I ate are:
>gummy bears left in exhaust pipe
>shawarma in mud puddle
>gummy bears from mud puddle
>instant noodles under damp brick
>tiny rocks
>chocolate bar left on street
>dirty leaves
>random coke bottle half-filled from a field (drank)
>smoked cigarettes from ground
>own skin
I may sound like a retard but I have never got sick and I bet if I get covid I won't even feel it, mix it with cold showers and you're made of iron

>What are the political implications of this?
none
gtfo

Racoon paws typed this

You've been infected with Jared variant, he will diddle you in your sleep.

Or a very autistic user

As expected of gypsies.
Keeping the stereotypes true.

Attached: pepe-laugh-pepe.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

Just read a Washington Post opinion piece saying buying subways helps fund Putin’s war. And Cinnabons.

>gummy bears left in exhaust pipe
>instant noodles under damp brick

Attached: 1621193696675.jpg (951x840, 90.47K)

You don't understand user.
In Eastern Europe people like this are normal.
If they where british or any first world nation we'd put half their populations in mental hospitals with the amount of retarded shit they do.
For them it's normal.

Attached: 1646955199227.jpg (1024x1020, 62.87K)

Grease is non conductive. It's fine. Smear your hands across it, wipe them on your pants and now all germs are gone.

Attached: 1647460876312.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

Kek. New copypasta

Incurable floorAIDS, sorry to break it to you OP

Newfag that’s old

the duality of man

I dropped my hotdogs in a puddle on the sidewalk the other day. The bag broke. Still ate em. Stop coddling your immune system retards.

SAGE

It means you show fiscal restraint, unlike the pigs in DC, which is a good thing.

Well that's an interesting story. By the way, what colour are you?

>new
get the fuck out of here zoomer

Flag checks out kek.

Not even this board. It's from the bodybuilding.com Misc forum around 2013.

>tiny rocks
>dirty leaves
>cigarette buds
>own skin
What the fuck
>For them it's normal
No it's not. This is mentally ill bum shit