ITT: Say whats on (YOU)R mind user. Anything you want, about this board, politics or life in general

ITT: Say whats on (YOU)R mind user. Anything you want, about this board, politics or life in general.

Attached: 1633860133622.png (420x420, 14.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4D-_CkZcT6Y
youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0
youtu.be/tTCxAc8dWoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:(

Im personally tired of waiting for the initial catalyst to happen for the day of the rope to start.
Im tired of seeing jews and trannies paid to be on this board trying to demoralize people and hope no one is taking the bait.

Im very hopeful for the future as we will see the destruction of the judea and israel within our lifetime but its tiring to not know when.

The King.

Attached: img_etsystatic_com_2022-01-05_22-04-10.jpg (570x791, 96.46K)

Kill all filthy serbs (turks) not white at all gypsy

Attached: 43b.jpg (1920x1080, 148.26K)

>le eternal seething catholic serb
seething for the same reason NPC liberals seethe in americe, hating themselves for who they are

I'm wondering about the verses, Matthew 17:20
>20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
and Matthew 18:19
then we got
>“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
and John 14:12
>Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
According to scripture Jesus could bring corpses back to life, make amputated limbs grow back, make lepers unleprefied and have their limbs healed, make the blind see again, walk on water, levitate, transfigure (not sure what that is, just glowing in the dark), make mountains move if he wanted to according to him. Therefore, according to these verses in scripture if any Christian is truly a Christian he should be able to have his prayer manifest by defying the rules of physical reality, in other words hacking physics and matter itself. Why then do we not see amputated limbs growing back, the dead coming back to life and mountains moving? There's only two answers, either Jesus was a fraud or not a single Christian in the last 2000 years had any real faith. Explain Serbbro.

I noticed yesterday, at about 5 p.m middle europoor time, there were a lot of threads about the same topic, with pictures similar to each other.
At first, i thought shilling comes from israel and china, but it seems there are also bureaus in muttland.
It seems the shilling is getting worse everyday, mindless topics and coomerbait pictures are rampant. It's just so annoying, usually arguing with someone is almost impossible in these threads.
Anybody got some suggestions on what do?

Huehuehuehuehuehue balkan nigger

THE GOD EMPEROR WATCHES OVER US ALL.

POLAND IS ADEPTUS ASTARTES - BLOOD LEGION.

YOUR RUSKI BROS ARE ADEPTUS CUSTODES.

DO NOT FALL INTO GLOWNIGGER WEST TRICKS.

youtu.be/4D-_CkZcT6Y

youtu.be/ubNqUyf0op0

PURGE ZOG.

Attached: 1646851636996.jpg (1024x870, 139.31K)

The scale of the universe has been on my mind recently

They're sly marbo and co. and part of the primarchs predecessors.

Attached: Malcador Checks.jpg (1875x971, 840.81K)

no one can replicate what the son of god did retard, thats the answer
1. dont get demoralized
2. use filters
3. redpill ppl irl
based gookfaggot

DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE.

IF U DO, DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT AND PRISON OF OUROBOROS CYCLE

JOIN THE EMPEROR OF MAN. STAY IN PLACE. CRAWL AND LURK. LET IT SHOW UPON YOU AND GUIDE YOU. USE YOUR GUT. DO NOT GET BAITED BY ARCHONS.

ai captcha: 0KK4V (aborted)
8BASE

redpill me on 40k nigger
what are the best topic in that universe to read about first

laugh call me a schizo, cry later

pastebin.com/u/mechanicus

we've sent the future timelines here

Attached: 1646940885189.png (1276x844, 386.67K)

Tzeentch is the good guy and will win. knowledge is power

Attached: athenaeum of prospero.jpg (585x471, 132.9K)

I am the maker of all of my misfortunes, no matter how ruthless and unforgiving the external factors may be. My mind is broken and bent, I am irrevocably demoralized, the weight on my shoulders is constant yet I remain in paralysis and do nothing. There is nothing to look forward to.

I think France is experiencing divine punishment for the murder of Louis XVI and his family. I only wish it went quicker as the agony is maddening.

Attached: 1646941768465.jpg (1024x683, 167.61K)

If you ever want to know what Reddit feels like take a look at Brit/pol/.
Namefags, tripfags, newfags and retards with zero grasp of 4chinks culture.
There’s one cunt posting photos of himself and using it as a blog.

I was just thinking about how stupid I think Satanists are. If someone is an atheistic Satanist he's just a faggot who wants more attention because atheism is normalised. If he's a theistic Satanist he's either using the wrong labels (such as thinking Satan = Set) which makes him a faggot or is worshipping someone who is going to lose and everyone knows, which makes him a faggot too. The other options are making shit up and pretending Satan/Lucifer is pre-Christian paganism, which makes you a lying faggot and gnosticism, which makes you a faggot scared of dirt.

I want to be dead so fucking bad. I'm tired of struggling, worrying, feeling trapped, failing especially. It's just not worth it. I don't even know what I want anymore most of the time and I don't care.

You need a break, a new direction.
Watch some Jocko videos.

if you ever get to the end of the rope, as the last gift to yourself give yourself a full year where you will do nothing but eat sleep and destroy your body in the gym

if at the end of that year you still want to kill yourself after achieving so much then so be it, but i think it will change your outlook on struggle in life

Jesus is king of the Jews

I hope it's over soon, but I want it to be over only if it's over for everyone else also, justice is this planet turning into mars. Thinking like this just this week, feels like clarity- all this crap in the world should be ended, the poverty, corruption, degeneracy, all of it ended finally and then nothing but a dead spec of dust, floating lifeless, left to age in a cold and indifferent universe that will eventually die out as well.

-of the jews

I got the diarrhea and stomach ache. Took some bay leaf tea and it helped a little, but the disconfort is too much what do? X( help

Attached: 1647107789049.png (450x450, 271.24K)

the will happen regardless of your wishes, might as well enjoy this gift of time before the end then nigger
stop eating sugar and fiber and only eat meat and fat

The fact that acording to Any Forums cats are a kike psyop.

Attached: 20220317_213224.jpg (1440x986, 281.39K)

I hate retarded liberal Christians. Yesterday they were trying to justify drinking alcohol by saying Jesus got drunk. Most libtards would at least say that being drunk is a sin, but they seriously wanted to say that the God of the universe got wasted at a party

Attached: 1566.png (1099x1012, 628.25K)

I'm so tired of my life degrading over the past years. Quality of life overall going down, faggots moving here from northern and west coast. Housing prices nearly doubled pricing people that lived here out. Local businesses priced out by globalhomo that set up for all the coastal refugees. I'm so close to snapping but I know if I do snap I have to make sure I die in the process or face a life in jail.

What if there’s more than two options as answers?

What does it mean about you

>if you have faith as small as a mustard seed
Does anyone even have faith of that much? The apostles didn't move literal mountains

Obsessed

alcohol should be fine in social setting, simply because its linked to many cultures very heavily by now and its piss easy to create it

Based

Attached: IMG_20220316_164501_654.jpg (356x512, 27.9K)

youtu.be/tTCxAc8dWoA

Imagine getting btfo by the runcorn goblin

it's the same kike who wanted to start the black plague

lol he got brainwashed

cats isn't bad if controlled / neutered some

Thanks, will do. I just had to vomit right now. Feeling much better.

Attached: 1625536546200 (1).jpg (944x957, 99.95K)

>alcohol should be fine
No
1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
29 Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
30 They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.
34 Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
35 They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

But I can at least tolerate people saying that, but saying Jesus was a drunkard is complete blasphemy

The only place I like is this right here. I don't even listen to or read what others have to say anywhere else.
Everything else which involves other people is just a filler and stuff I have to do to come back here.

I Just want WW3

Attached: FNL6cjtXoAcB8jG.jpg (711x583, 28.05K)

Nigger

the world has progressed to the point where going back on alcohol isnt going to work sadly
if it could disappear it would be nice but again, its too connected to peoples cultures and very easy to make, you cant stop people from doing so
newfag, you'll at some point realize that irl relationships and connections matter and are required as for the movement as for your own sanity
based