Styx

How do we feel about him? Any Clankers on Any Forums?

Attached: MV5BNGI0ZTExZWQtMzJmYy00OWI5LTg3OGMtNDk1MmM4ZTAyMmI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 208.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjpnh0UOJz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Nerd who thinks he understands the world, but doesn't

Speak for yourself
Clank

Attached: deghtn2-7686f375-cb57-4056-8c02-9c44c450eeeb.png (1037x2262, 356.35K)

Kek

K, that's pretty funny tho

I can tolerate a clank here and there. Nothing wrong with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjpnh0UOJz0

Disgusting person.
Totally useless babble.

My goodness. That tranny does not pass AT ALL. You'd think it would shave before going on a stream if it wants to pass as female. Just looks like a feminine man trying to hide a weak facial muscular behind facial hair. Very sad.

He's married and they're expecting a child, so he's better than 98% of the fags on this board.

This.

Nope.

Lolbertarian

Pretty much this. Styx is just a different flavor of Scott Adams.

I've literally watched him most days since 2016. Entertaining fella, has his flaws as do we all, but interesting all the same

Fpbp

We do Not think about hin, as He isnt someone worth considering

if you watch this grifting snake at all you're wasting your life more than sucking dick, he's a despicable conman who talks shit for a living and doesn't even live in the US, he's in the Netherlands or something.

Attached: copege-copium.gif (640x640, 794.03K)

He isn't an idiot but he isn't half as smart as he thinks he is...actually he is kinda an idiot, dude didn't even know how to cook until well into his adult life.

Yeah his predictions are pretty accurate

>Nerd who thinks he understands the world, but doesn't
At least he is trying to fight globehomo via content production. You bitching on 4chin is just the karmic inverse of some wine mom making her Facebook profile blue and yellow.

Attached: 47148F2F-582D-4112-B48A-3AE3AF5D3340.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

Love styx

Gretchen Grundler!

yeah
fuck YouTubers
too far away to get bombed
but probably should

This

Even if he sometimes goes into schizoid rants at the end of the day I can appreciate the daily uploads.

Hes pretty much what the news should be. Decent and timely coverage.

i think he gets shilled on here way too much, like we fucking care

He looks and acts and is exactly like someone who would user the name Styxenhammer666
Otherwise I don't care and probably a faggot, I'd put his head down the toilet for fun

kek