Aus/pol/ gooks in canberra edition

Albo ‘knows’ he has lost election in Australia

how does a literal CCP "Penny" Wong get into Labor this high?

>>Wong also brought up Morrison’s defense of Hong Kong–born MP Gladys Liu (廖嬋娥 Liào Chán’é) against accusations of inappropriate links with a Chinese Communist Party group as racist,

>>Penny Wong calls for happy approach on China as Labor leaders back 'Team Australia'
abc.net.au/news/2022-03-18/wong-gallagher-kenneally-kimberley-kitching-statement/100920662

abc.net.au/news/2020-12-01/penny-wong-china-doctored-image-bill-shorten/12937322

supchina.com/2019/10/15/growing-china-worries-in-australia-as-penny-wong-slams-pm/

Attached: gooks.jpg (275x183, 8.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Wong to chug my Chong

>>seppo
>>ccp spy
>>horse

its almost like they want to lose the election

Attached: dykes.jpg (1280x720, 91.82K)

Its real

>>Labor senators Penny Wong, Kristina Keneally and Katy Gallagher make joint statement about Kimberley Kitching bullying allegations

Whats for dinner?

Attached: bang.jpg (869x1149, 125.04K)

Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I fucking hate chink dawwwg caaaaaaaaaaants

you get one nuke
who do you use it on

>>China
>>Israel
>>Melbourne

Why do white people love larping as aboriginals?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 184858.png (586x590, 421.43K)

Is there much to gain for China from launching a special military operation in Australia? Like why bother with a little island when you can take a resource rich continent?

Melbourne if Dan Andrews is there.

Israel, then maybe we, as a collective fucking species, will finally all get along for a change.

I'm so lonely I want girls to friendzone me

Attached: 1559252098518.jpg (456x320, 15.31K)

Much easier to invade and blitzkreig a country when (at least) half your military capabilities are already living within it.

bitch is whiter then me lololol

Why? Kah-Ching!

If you pay me enough I'll ignore your posts on Any Forums... best I can offer.

Lots of slants itt

Rental agents are being fucking pricks trying to charge me for things like dust in the sliding door rack that weren't there when I moved out two months ago, what are some newsletters I can sign them up to to destroy their inboxes?

Just tell them you'll go back and clean it instead and they're likely to drop it.

White people tried to keep her down but she still succeeded.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 185454.png (586x565, 393.88K)

because she's actually jewish

nah she is larping

>Today I will remind these white cunts.
youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

Attached: 1643216403233.png (367x426, 456.96K)

I've got a fair shot at this gummint job I reckon.
Now just hoping no vaxx mandate.

Anything greater than 0% abo is abo, you don’t want to mix with mutts do you. Hopefully they go off and live in the bush with their tribe

Hey guys I’m just a bit cross about one thing in particular and that is
These fucking dick heads that call they’re mutt abomination a staffy, it’s not a staffy it’s a fucking pitbull mutt.
English staffys are the dogs that would look after children not American staffy that were farm dogs that protected property from poachers and also kill Vermin. Pit bull have only ever had one job and that job no longer exists so not they kill baby’s and disfigure children. To anyone out there that has a properly bred staffy you will know what I’m taking about.
Fuck nigger bulls staffys are a lower class white mans job but a white mans dog none the less