Jesus Christ was a bitch

Your whole religion is weak like your pathetic Kike God. Run by child molesters and swindlers. Christians are all hypocrites. Eaten by lions like fucking idiots. Burning people alive for make believe nonsense. The world is round retards, your kike God was wrong, or should i say the misguided skizos that wrote the book of contradictions were. Why does your kike God allow other religions to exist? Why hasn't jewboy returned after 2000+ years of blood and tears? When does the seven headed goat show up to fight godzilla in the battle for New York? Answer me faggots. Prove me wrong. 140 IQ, you can't.

Attached: 21312312312312.jpg (414x436, 60.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I too loved the game "Age of Mythology" from the mid 2000s.

Seethe, kvetch, etc.

Christ is King.

Attached: 1645191397576.jpg (1600x2284, 2.03M)

King of what? He ain't king of Saudi Arabia is he?

Attached: 3121111111.jpg (320x350, 20.4K)

>King
wow way to bring up the fact he sounds like a made up fiction by some primitive civilization. Imagine wanting to be some King's bitch sycophant for all eternity; according to some that is paradise.

Have some more good word, slide thread faggot

Attached: 1643919605109.jpg (3728x9200, 3.47M)

Protip:
>Christianity is a subversion deliberately concocted to erase the true teachings of Jesus from history.

This is what the brain parasite reduces grown men to. Absolutely revolting. No, I will not help you or your kike God to ship billions of unnecessary niggers over to the West to sponge up welfare and sell drugs.

Attached: 2222222.jpg (700x1050, 705.56K)

And for all the cunts on here that will screech I'm a jew, the Jewish religion is just as stupid and gay as the Christian one. No religion makes any fucking sense they are all shit. If their is a God he probably hate all these stupid monkey shit religions with a fucking passion.

Attached: 23423423423423.jpg (197x400, 15.9K)

GENUINELY GOOD PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO REPENT EVERY SUNDAY YOU IGNORANT COCK SUCKERS. NOT EVERYONE IS A SINNER, RETARDS! SOME OF US ACTUALLY POSSES SOME AMOUNT OF DIGNITY AND MORALITY. I DON'T NEED SOME JEWISH REBEL TO BLEED ON A PLANK TO SAVE MY FUCKING SOUL BECAUSE I LIVED A LIFE OF MORALITY FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE YOU FUCKING HYPOCITS!

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (770x1005, 82.84K)

You Goddamn fucking parasites. No child should be brainwashed with this absolute nonsense. You motherfuckers are all talk. Your Churches reek of hypocrisy and decadence. I don't need a fucking desert scroll from the stone ages to know murdering is WRONG, stealing is WRONG, lying is WRONG, homosexuality and perversion is WRONG. Any decent creature already knows these things. Even a decent dog knows these things.

Attached: 1213123213.jpg (1200x675, 281.92K)

Prostagma?

Weak b8

amen OP.

all you Any Forums faggots who are "Christian" yet hate jews are brainwashed and programmed by the kike sorcery. No true white european tolerates the hebrew desert cult religion. Keep worshipping your impaled schizophrenic kike in the ultimate betrayal of your ancestors and forebears who were raped and converted by the hands of the Christian scourge,

?

Attached: 22306546_042_75cc.jpg (800x1200, 197.76K)

>NOT EVERYONE IS A SINNER, RETARDS! SOME OF US ACTUALLY POSSES SOME AMOUNT OF DIGNITY AND MORALITY.
Well here IS plottwist
According to christcuck you sin by being alive so... You hlave more ammo from me

inouet

>SINNER
you are a sinner for using all caps in your posts

I've tried my best to be a good Christian. I get nothing BULLSHIT and misery from this cunt religion. Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Babtist, Presbyterian, Mormon - all the same nonsense. Falsely claim I groped a female secretary at work and made sexual advances on her. WTF - she wasn't married. She dresses like a whore but I'm not allowed to smell her hair? THEN WHY DOES SHE PUT PERFUME IN IT??!!!! ANSWER ME YOU FAGGOTS!

>checks the number of active pagans globally
>checks the number of Christians globally
Doesn’t look good bros…

Attached: 370303E3-7D3A-4453-B0A3-EE82A420286E.jpg (656x611, 137.98K)

Now sort it by race

If you don’t believe in God what do you believe in?

Christianity is just Judaism lite.

Jesus and Zeus are the same God. Jesus is the perfect version of Zeus. JeZeus.

Attached: Zeus_Yahweh.jpg (1602x1520, 730.17K)

Prostagma?

>t.

Attached: 535.jpg (603x714, 41.5K)

No its not, christcucks and Joos worship the same God.

there is none good but God

Jesus/Yahweh is thew Storm God.

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/

Attached: long-crested-eagle.jpg (338x450, 30.47K)

I don't believe in the (Abrahamic) god.
Why would I ever kneel in reverence to the evolution of the god of war and storms of the Canaanite pantheon?

I shidded and farded my pants