TODAY IS THE BIG DAY

WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR

Attached: photo_2022-03-13_03-15-27.jpg (1280x720, 250.92K)

I'm rooting for a Russian nuke to hit wherever they are doing this.

I hope they both fucking die. That anyone actually respects the idiocy coming from both cretins is terrifying to me.

>le debate
Just nuke this clown world

faggot #1 vs faggot #2

Destiny will lose. It will probably be a civil talk, Nick will explain why russia was reasonable, why its a good thing for america to lose here. Does anyone expect nick to lose? Destiny is out of his league.

literally who and who

I don't know who either of these niggers are, so this guy has it right

Link?

I believe steve destiny bonnell goes by styxennhammer666 and Nick fuentes is known by his handle mr metokur very confusing indeed!

>WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR
murder suicide

Depends. What's each other's position on this whole Ukraine situation?

Destiny is pro globohomo on every topic

Jesus

Nick is pro russia

we will smash your brain in with the bible

Attached: 167.jpg (964x600, 306.99K)

Destiny could win just by asking Nick to elaborate on his shallow soundbites.

jaden is cool

>I don't know who either of these niggers are,
Your lack of knowledge doesn’t make you cool by de facto not being a boomer, zoom zoom, you’re just lazy

watch it then bitch because Nick will win and you will have wasted your day

i'm 99% sure i could kill them both at the same time with one left hook.

What's there to debate? Kikes are creating a subhuman class of nigger cattle by importing shit tons of third worlders and promoting race mixing. And Putin is trying to put an end to it. 100% of people know this at this point. Like, how do you even debate against this? What kind of arguments would you come up with to contradict this very obvious and well established fact?

Hunter is the big story. Finally.
Do not focus on the distractions/pol/.

Nick literally doesn't have a single argument to make LMAO
Good luck bro I'll enjoy reading the cope threads that pop up after every Destiny debate

fpbp
only cave brained, semen slurping faggots want to watch 2 soibois talk to one another about nothing

Fuck your e-celeb fags.
And especially fuck you, get raked faggot OP:

I hate the gunt so fucking much.

What is nickyboy's stance on russia?
I'm guessing teeny will support ukraine

fpbp, if you're a fan of either of them you are a massive fag

You’re a nigger, your place is in the trees not on the Internet

There's only one argument that needs to be made: transatlantic ZOG is the great Satan and anything that weakens it is good.

He's been fully on team Z

anyone decent stream sniping it?

Check 'em

Fuentes takes the most extreme position that Any Forums does. He's a contrarian grifter. He's basically just going to say that Russia can invade because might makes right, and Ukrainians are weak and deserve it.

>oh look
a dog fucker is polling to see which slack-jawed jewpromptu is more popular.
fuck off and go back to raping your shit-zu

Hunter is the big story desu. Finally this day has come.
Do not focus on the distractions/pol/.

Two faggots having a dick measuring contest is all these things ever are and to think they're anything more than that means you're just completely out of tune with the real world

Nick loses this no matter what because the feds are gonna fuck him even harder now when he talks about how much he thinks Slavland is great

Gunt

Which one likes catbois again?

Gookmoot really needs to make /incel/ board for internet celebrities.

> I'll enjoy reading the cope threads that pop up after every Destiny debate
lol Destiny infamously lost a debate to fucking Sargon of all people

Its funny how I give literally 0 shits about race and I know for a fact I'm still whiter than you

>It will probably be a civil talk
With Destiny? Small chance of that. If he gets wound up he'll be screeching one minute then get rebuffed and spend the next few minutes grunting in confused frustration then come back screeching, repeat this cycle until the 'debate' ends. What you need to do to beat Destiny successfully is come in with full knowledge of the subject, a war chest of data, set traps for him to walk into, make no over reaching claims, and make a few statements designed to get him to blow his top. Since most people are not convinced by demonstration of fact you will need him to step in it a few times to get a 'win' in the eyes of the peanut gallery but it could be done. They might call it a draw though, still that's good enough when dealing with the kinds of NPC who watch Destiny.

Link please because I need something to laugh at

Jews win