Propaganda aside, do they really have the smallest chance to actually win like vietnam did ?

Propaganda aside, do they really have the smallest chance to actually win like vietnam did ?

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (225x150, 316)

Define win. Because Russia is more than happy leaving with east Ukraine and a demolished Ukraine military

Russia getting out of the country because they are losing to much money

vietnam has jungles and mountains....
Ukraine has loads and loads of flatlands....
muddly sure but FLAT as the eye can fucking see.

Not really

even if they """""""""""""""""""win""""""""""""""""""" (aka russians just retreat their troops) they are still fucked for years, there's so much infrastructure in ruins that it will take years to rebuild everything, not even mentioning that a good bunch of ukrainians won't come back to their country after the war and better yet, russians started stealing water and is cutting down forests on the east of ukraine

That would mean continued sanctions. russia cant afford that

No

No

Attached: 1647062062794.png (633x625, 499.85K)

Good Morning Sirs

Slavs have evolved to survive well below the poverty line

no, because the only reason the war started in the first place was American involvement and support of Azov, like they did with ISIS in Syria. the war will drag on, and it will be a fucking tragedy, but you can't beat the Russians. compared to Ukraine and what Americans can provide for them, Russia has limitless resources. i know, sanctions and shit... but did sanctions against Cuba, Iran, Serbia and North Korea achieve anything? besides turning the population into a rabid anti-west radicals?

Hello sir good afternoon sir

Not really, but I reckon it will be like US in Afghanistan, they'll pull out a few decades from now & nothing will be different, except Ukraine will be set back .

>russians started stealing water
Are you referring to the dam Ukraine put up to starve Crimea?

Dunno. Shills on both sides are making it hard to tell

>muh GDP

ah the ol' reddit cope. imagine being so shit scared about a jewish number you won't do anything just to protect it

Lmao

They have won themselves a image of martyr, at least for now.
In long term, they're fucked. But hey, prayers and hopes for them, alright. But dying for them? No thanks.

Hello to you Sir.

Hunter is the main story here. Stop the distractions.

Before the war their economy was worse than Russia and their culture was just importing western degeneracy and its leaders are more interested in looting the people to enrich themselves than improve anything about the country.
They've lost around 10% of their population as refugees who aren't going to be coming back. They will lose access to the oil rich regions of their country even if russia decided to stop advancing today.
Its future is grim and I do not think any western nation wants to support them economically outside of maybe debt trapping them.

Ukraine is right on the border, even if Russia concedes defeat they aren't going to surrender any land they've conquered. In the best case of Russia surrendering right now, that's still 20% of their country just gone.

Afghanistan won.

Attached: russian-faggots.jpg (2000x1342, 532.39K)

>do they really have the smallest chance to actually win like vietnam did ?
No, it's not US they are fighting

Yes, unless Russia is irrational and strives towards a net loss with it's conquest

user i know it's hard to understand when you live on an island in the middle of literally nowhere but money is important when you run a real country

Not to mention vast tunnel systems

Hello Sir Good to meet you Sir

Isolation from globohomo is the only way to develop parallel economies

I think the economic isolation has made this war now EXISTENTIAL for Russia as we’ve known it. If Russia botched Afghanistan no biggie because the rest of the world was trading with Russia either way. Invading Ukraine Russia has now put EVERYTHING on the line. If they lose now then they will almost surely be subsumed by the GAE.

win ? no
Russians can't win either
It will become positional war with no operational goals in a month or so, with only tactical goals still present, where one of the sides is fighting for small village in the bum fuck nowhere or some small part of the road that leads to nowhere, etc.

Attached: 1647476595881.jpg (1600x900, 272.64K)

> suck my dick ukraine, we own crimea now, russia stronk
> hey ukraine, give water to this piece of land that we took from you by force
> what do you mean you won't? That's russophobia, oy vey, 6 gorillion donbas victims, time to invade

can

everyone is rather in need to adarp to a new system that is being built, no places untouched

Ya know, if more Ukraine sympathizers were anti-Semitic then I might reconsider my anti-Ukraine views

lol no
this is in Russia's backyard
replacements and resupplies will be easy so it won't be Stalingrad either
don't think Putin gives a shit

Soon there will be no males left unless its a hidding coward, a retard or a pacifist.

Win? lol

Attached: 1647596935882.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

smaller than Vietnam, because Vietnam was receiving much more help

>replacements and resupplies will be easy
They already fucked that up

>win like vietnam
no, but they can win like China

>they are still fucked for years, there's so much infrastructure in ruins that it will take years to rebuild

It will take like 1-2 years with international support. Non-shithole countries tend to rebuild really fucking fast after major wars

no, russia started taking natural resources from ukraine in the areas where they have complete control
they are cutting down trees, siphoning water from reservoirs and transport that to russia

Lmao, literally made me kek, pic of the week.

>That would mean continued sanctions.
You say that like they will ever be lifted.

It’s far far less than Vietnam but there’s always a chance but it have little to do with Ukrainians action (like an asteroid hitting every major russian city), one simple fact for that is that they won’t impose a dictator with little to no connection to the locals (in the areas they won’t annex obv) like the US did by imposing a catholic dictator in South Vietnam who thought he could convert everyone to christianity.
Beside that Ukrainians are less different from Russian than someone from Paris and someone from Bordeaux