EU has payed 15 BILLION € to Russia since war began

for coal, gas and oil.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-112448_Twitter.jpg (720x1600, 351.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

regeringen.se/artiklar/2022/02/sverige-ger-direkt-stod-och-forsvarsmateriel-till-ukraina/
dn.se/sverige/sverige-fortsatter-importera-rysk-olja-och-gas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pumping oil and gas is free
>All those funds went straight into paying for old soviet tanks
>SLABA NOVORUSSIA
glow bots need to be reprogrammed

oh right, Putin is losing. kek

ukraine is new jerusalem you dumb

You say that like it is a bad thing. Coal, oil and gas are all essentials and the Evil Ones here prevent us from extracting it ourselves.

Are you also one of those idiots who thinks that it is possible to isolate 1/8 of the planet?

Attached: 1642363696808.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

good and once russia has won we will slowly normalize.

It is possible and it's happening. Prepare to be wiping your arse with your worthless roubles.

You just don't understand what's going on. This is the funeral of the Western world. Get ready to wipe your ass with your dollar in two years.

At the same time as the Swedish government is sending ammunition to Ukraine to fight Russia, it has no plans to stop buying Russian gas.

>Sweden also plans to donate 5,000 Armored Shots 86, 5,000 safety vests, 5,000 helmets and 135,000 field rations at a total cost of just over SEK 400 million.
regeringen.se/artiklar/2022/02/sverige-ger-direkt-stod-och-forsvarsmateriel-till-ukraina/

>Sweden has no plans to stop the import of oil and fossil gas from Russia, despite the war against Ukraine.
dn.se/sverige/sverige-fortsatter-importera-rysk-olja-och-gas/

Attached: hypocrisy.jpg (1286x1072, 280.97K)

Russian balance is still in deep red.
They lost hundreds of billions but made 15 back. Horaaay/.

>Just two more years!

They want world war, just like our retard gov.
Renaming streets like unhinged rugrats only to stir shit up.

Why hate the west? They're controlled by the nwo just like the east. Hate the nwo

Faggot retard shills. Just wait when I will find you. Keep provoking

This is obvious bait, but I'm going to bite anyway. In what universe you do possibly see yourself "finding me"?

>Just completely cripple your economy and become a third world shithole because Russia bad
>Some ukraine childruns are dying so you haven't done enough unless your children are starving and dying as well

I fucking hate this faggots so much

The state should always prioritize the wellbeing of their own population not the feelings of journalists but well. We are here now.

He's talking about EU alone but Russia has made a lot more than that. 3rd quarter last year they made 100 billion selling oil and gas alone. That's over billion/day. War has lasted now something like 23 days so at the old prices that makes over 23 billion and gas/oil/coal cost now more than they did last summer.

When you die I will be the first one to suck you off in astral realm. You think material realm and distance will protect you from me. Too bad

>EU trades with Russia
Who would've thought?

Indeed, it's all so tiresome.

Attached: MK.gif (220x166, 270.26K)

Based western businessmen without ethics
Countries are competitors, ethics are for your countrymen

Now we're talking. Ghost blowjob! Ghost blowjob! Woo woo!

this is why uncle P has the west over a barrel, they'll be planning a winter invasion soon, what could possibly go wrong

You will get the good shit trust me